IGNORED

James Ference marrys again! Wife #5 is 19 - PICTURE

The minister is pagan. If you look at their hands, they're wrapped in a cord. This form of a wedding is called a handfasting and it does not have to be permanent. If it's the "year and a day" variety, it doesn't have a marriage certificate. We do have friends in a wonderful couple who were handfasted by a Unitarian pagan minister and that was both legal and binding (and several years old now) but it does give Creepo McCreeperson and his child bride an "out".

I don't think he's Pagan - his userpic is the Cross of St. Benedict. Maybe he's Gnostic? Who knows. Regardless of whether the bride knew it or not, though, the wedding isn't legal.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he's Pagan - his userpic is the Cross of St. Benedict. Maybe he's Gnostic? Who knows. Regardless of whether the bride knew it or not, though, the wedding isn't legal.

And to beat all there isn't any cord wrapped hands! Nope, look again, that is part of her costume and not part of any handfasting.

I don't know but he has a note on his Facebook page about the rosary.

Here's his note:

15 Promises of saying the Rosary.

by Curt A. Hodapp on Wednesday, 14 September 2011 at 16:57

1) Whoever shall faithfully serve Me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.

2) I promise My special protection and the greatest graces to all who shall recite the Rosary.

3) The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies. (Actually, were that the only promise, we should pray it for that reason. Because what have we in our world today? We are surrounded by, wherever we are in the world, vice, sin and heresy.)

4) It will cause virtue and good works to flourish. It will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God. It will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

5) The soul which recommends itself to Me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.

6) Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death. If he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.

7) Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.

8) Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces. At the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.

9) I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

10) The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.

11) You shall obtain all you ask of Me by the recitation of the Rosary.

12) All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by Me in their necessities.

13) I have obtained from My Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.

14) All who recite the Rosary are My sons, and brothers of My only Son, Jesus Christ.

15) Devotion to My Rosary is a great sign of predestination

I'm Catholic and what he says doesn't sound at all familiar to me.

And this note from her father:

Curt A. Hodapp on Monday, 12 September 2011 at 19:49

Frustration - I received a panic letter today from a pro-life group that was outraged over federally funded abortion. Do not get me wrong, I am very pro-life; however, money to change congress is not what is needed.

One person saying a rosary can do more to stop abortion at a client any amount of money raised by a pro-life group. The power of pray, fasting is more powerful than any demon can withstand. To many people forget this; especially Catholics.

We have more spiritual weapons at our fingertips to combat evil and yet we think we are just like anyone else. The power of pray and the Eucharist can overcome any obstacle.

OKay, so the minister is her DAD?

James sure has a thing for preacher's kids. Wonder if Daddy knows James is - at this point - a serial bigamist?

(Yep - confirmed - minster dad's website says that his second daughter is Chelsea. Which means her maiden name is Chelsea Hodapp - in case anyone wants to go digging....)

ETA: Oh, hell, I can't resist. THere looks to be another Chelsea Hodapp in Philly, but this one is the only one in KC. I think. If this is her: https://plus.google.com/103355278414882975284/about

She's a cashier at Target. Pretty girl, when not dressed as a ghoul.

Also ETA: Looks like James has a jury trial coming up, about that Kyra Potts lawsuit. Case.net says:

07/13/2011 Jury Trial Scheduled

Scheduled For: 03/19/2012; 9:00 AM ; MARCO A ROLDAN; Jackson - Independence

Wonder if he'll show up. I have SUCH a hate-on for this guy. If I could track him down just to yell at him, I would. He's scum. I hope Superior Carpet Cleaning or whatever the hell he's running now is providing enough income for him to pay child support to Natalie and the other moms. The Case.net records show an address for James - maybe the women whose weddings he ruined by running off with the DJ equipment would like to have that, since he claimed in that TV show that he was living out of his car.

When I finally found the wedding pictures and took time to look at them I thought it looked like a pagen ceremony. Then I was horrified by the fact, as I have a dear friend who is pagen and performs marriages and they are in no way like this bucket of crap ceremony. This is crazy.

The blog is on it! amesferenceisaliar.blogspot.com/2011/12/ahhhhh.html

Glad to see it (and mine was the 10,666th page view!) :lol:

As I pointed out to some friends recently, "Some women will settle for anything with a pulse and a dick."

A generation ago, the expression was "any mammal with a day job." Standards may have fallen even farther.

How does he get these women? He isn't even super hot.

um isnt even super hot? how about isnt even hot at all? and his dating profile? what a wank*r

Surprised to see that Paul Nyquist still hasn't removed Ference from Moody Bible's "About Dr. Paul Nyquist's Family" page. Nyquist pastored a big church in Omaha where former friends attended before they joined up with the Nelsons, Wissmanns, Stangls, Gradys. Looks like Paul had some "discernment problems" of his own. Hope Natalie's New Year brings happiness and healing.

moodyministries.net/crp_MainPage.aspx?id=36632

This guy clearly preys on insecure girls. Some girls just want so badly to be married they will marry the first guy who comes along. Honestly, being married, to them, is some confidence booster like the asshats who post on PostSecret how they fucked their favorite celebrity and now have his love child. Really, you want a medal for that? Insecurity makes a person do stupid, insane things. I would not be surprised if she was so delighted by a proposal she blindly accepted. That's all I can think of for this one, he's surely no Brad Pitt... or even Ryan Seacrest. Hell, he doesn't even come close to Jonah Hill before he slimmed down...

OKay, so the minister is her DAD?

James sure has a thing for preacher's kids. Wonder if Daddy knows James is - at this point - a serial bigamist?

(Yep - confirmed - minster dad's website says that his second daughter is Chelsea. Which means her maiden name is Chelsea Hodapp - in case anyone wants to go digging....)

No, the minister and the dad are two different people. In the wedding photos, the second photo shows the dad "giving the bride away" standing in front of the minister in white robe. Minister is definitely a woman.

it says blog not found.

Add a 'j' to the url. It was removed, probably when the www was removed, accidentally.

Whatever happens, at least the fact remains that nothing was legal about the 'marriage'. He was married at the time, so regardless of what they did or didn't do, she can easily just walk away, no strings attached.

Wow. Just freakin' wow. The wedding looks similar to those peopleofwalmart.com "wedding" pictures you'll see every so often. "Mom and I went as bums"... is that the mother and father or wtf, who are those people? I thought it was a dad and son there. The dog ate the wedding cake, good thing no one could tell? This HAS to be a joke. This is so trashy it's worthy of Jerry Springer. It has GOT to be a joke. Andddd if this guy got married on Halloween and his divorce wasn't final until the beginning of December he belongs in jail.

ETA: edited for a riffle worthy of Latisha.

This one made me LOL, because my aunt's dog actually did eat my own wedding cake the night before my wedding, but they were able to get an emergency replacement. Of course, as I was prepping for the ceremony nobody told me what all of the frantic whispering was about. When did I find out? Right after I walked up to my sweetie for the ceremony, I was handing my bouquet to my cousin (maid of honor) and she whispered to me "By the way, the dog ate your cake.... but don't worry, we got it replaced!". It was her idea of a way to get me to laugh, and it sorta worked! :o

Apparently James CAN get jailed for even a "fluff" wedding while still married.

jamesferenceisaliar.blogspot.com/2012/01/bigamist-and-liar.html

And if you want more entertainment, Chelsea, child bride's father makes an absolute fool of himself in the comments here: jamesferenceisaliar.blogspot.com/2010/03/quite-simply-james-ference-is-not.html

Guest Anonymous

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Or, in Curt's (Chelse's dad's) words: A woman scorn in a very nasty.

Run, Chelsea, run. :shock:

Don't listen to your dad when he says: I know divorce can be bad. However, it takes two for things not to work. So, what did you do not to make it work?

You are not responsible for any unhappiness in a relationship with James Ference.

Or, in Curt's (Chelse's dad's) words: A woman scorn in a very nasty.

This is truly one for the ages. I would laugh if I didn't feel so bad for his new wife.

What's more, I can't imagine anyone in the 21st century would hook up with someone without doing some Googling. Maybe I'm just a cynic though, but it's so easy to do a basic 'check' on someone you're getting involved with.

This. One guy noticed that one of the few OK Cupid tests I'd taken had a result of 'I like to Google people before I meet them' or something to that effect, and did a pre-emptive strike by offering me half a dozen examples of his online presence. Given that he has an extremely uncommon surname, I could have found them all myself, but it was nice that he offered.

PS FJer, I married him. No ex wives or lawsuits - gotta be a winner! :D

ETA: just read the rest of this thread and the comments on the liar blog. It's like a broken record, and it would be amusing except these young women are getting very badly hurt. In Chelsea's case I couldn't care less about her dad possibly being fleeced, but does any 19-year-old deserve that...? :angry-cussing:

Archived