IGNORED

Keller Family Reunion (MERGED)

xReems

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a theory about why Priscilla wasn't there. Perhaps her "new family" would never have approved of her going to hang around non-fundie people, even if they're her relatives. Aren't they super-heavy into Gothard, like actually work alongside him in Illinois (forgive my ignorance, I'm just going on some things I've read around FJ)? Whatever Ma and Pa Keller's reasons are for not going themselves, I can see why they might have forced Priscilla to stay home. I'm assuming her fiance is another "win" for them the way a Duggar was.

That's funny about the 'swim burka" I know a couple of extremely non-fundie people who have their kids wear those .. I didn't even realize they were a religious thing. They do it because of fear of skin cancer.

I read somewhere (it may have been TWOP) that these kinds of bathing suits are common in Australia for that very reason.

I'd forgotten what Anna looked like with only one chin. I also notice that the Kellers never seemed to favor the crunchy perms (although Esther in the first pic screams '90's hair). She looks so much better with straight hair.

As for Rebekah, her husband wrote that when they were married they were still involved with ATI but made the joint decision to leave early on in the marriage. I have nothing but respect for them; going through that early in a marriage, with two daughters born along the way could not have been easy at all. I'm glad they opened their home to Suze, although it sounds like the parents allowed her to travel amongst her sisters before she finally defected.

Do you have a source, blog or something?

I really don't think Priscilla had to much of a choice when it came to attending or not.

And I think Esther looks way better in the old picture.

She has this "thankful" smile in the new pictures that writes "fundy" all over her. Do you know what I mean??

I read somewhere (it may have been TWOP) that these kinds of bathing suits are common in Australia for that very reason.

Yeah, I used to have something similar (although not so modest) when I was a kid. The sun here is just so strong, we are all pretty careful about slip slop slapping.

Actually the swimsuits that are pictured have been used as grooming outfits for years! I have alwasy gotten a kick out of the fact that we spawned a second industry with them!

yeah anna totally looks pregnant.

I agree, there's a pot belly in some of the photo's with her sisters even though she's lost a lot of weight elsewhere (and looks much better for it)

This is such an adorable picture of J&A, I particularly love Michael's facial expression! picasaweb.google.com/107005517854688268428/FamilyReunion#5683474801373725522

The belly fat you get from having a baby is pretty hard to get rid of. Even more so when you don't exercise and eat lots of chickenetti.

The belly fat you get from having a baby is pretty hard to get rid of. Even more so when you don't exercise and eat lots of chickenetti.

I suppose, but Michael is nearly 6 months now so she could easily be having another...

We'll know soon enough, after the very special funeral episode (sorry, but I'm just stating facts) they can have their very special announcement episode.

Archived