IGNORED

I wonder - Duggars and hair dye

Mommy22alyns

Here's from the episode, Kids to the Rescue, where Michelle is cutting Boob's hair. She's running her fingers through it, so I grabbed a screencap.

jimbobs_hairline.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder how many boxes of hair dye it takes for the Mullet with all that long stuff.

It depends, I have hair about as long as hers, and was getting it professionally colored for a while. Got too expensive, so I went to doing it myself. Took one box, but that was basically only to cover the roots.

For me it is hard to tell whether Boob and Mullet dye their hair.

As for Anna, I kind of get the feeling she wanted in on the dog and pony show and she knew she would get a lot of perks for being apart of it.

Grey hair is a super weird issue. But many people can look really sophisticated with grey hair.

I started with grey hairs about 5 years ago (I'm 29) and I have had white hair for ages in patches (vitiligo). I often dye my hair daft colours so it doesn't show and the parts are very small. My hair's so short anyway my skin's more noticeable than natural colour.

However very often when I see grey longer haired people I think they look great and comfortable in themselves. When I was in Japan I got taught a phrase "romance grey" which means a handsome older man ;) so obviously some people are into that...

That's my goal, to have long grey hair. I love it!

That's my goal, to have long grey hair. I love it!

I'm old, no grey hair, still a redhead. I'd really like to have long hair like I did when I was younger but every time I try growing it longer I think I just look older. Maybe I'll try it again.

I'm old, no grey hair, still a redhead. I'd really like to have long hair like I did when I was younger but every time I try growing it longer I think I just look older. Maybe I'll try it again.

Another old lady who'd love to have long hair again, here. I found the trick was to keep it up in a French roll or otherwise pinned back. Gave a nice "halo" effect around the old [literally] face and didn't "pull down" the face.

Having been blessed with crazy-thick hair, I got it cut and donated it to Locks of Love. I was just thinking of growing out the nape part (which I could pin up) for another donation. Problem is over the summer, when the heat'n'humidity make long hair unbearable.

Sorry to be off-topic, dang software doesn't let me see the earliest pages!!! :|

She was probably also happy to have the chance to marry into a family with some money.

i secretly suspect this as well. i mean, really, does anyone remember the keller house? that tiny trailer? can you imagine that many people in that tiny-ass place? she probably got sick of it and wanted out, and since joshie-poo was available, she took that opportunity.

btw, i'm not saying that people living in tiny-ass trailers [or houses] are bad people or somehow beneath others...hell, i lived in a tiny camper trailer for a few years, i know what it's like! but still, when we had the chance to get out, we jumped on it right then and there. it just sucks when the space-to-people ratio is so skewed, there's no way around that.

Archived