IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

Shit, shit, shit, it's number 20. Ahhh, why are they so stupid? M just could not stand to see Kelly win, or even tie them. She sounded pissed under her baby voice when she talked about Kelly having number 19.

I hope my feelings are wrong and it's not number 20.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this is why we need freaking duggar insiders (or at least somone from there area) on the forum so we dont have to wait ever few months on the today show :D

My guess... Jim Bob is running for President!

I'd rather see that than number 20. At least Jim Bob for president can only cause a maximum of 8 extra years of grief for his daughters, rather than the 18 years a new baby would cause.

If it is another J-slave, which I hope it is not, then I'd give them the same advice I give every other expectant couple, boy or girl Jessie is a beautiful name (any guesses as to what my name is :D ).

Ooooh Anna Hackel's blog has been removed (ajoyfulheart92.blogspot.com) or at least I can't access it. Maybe she's been told by Boob to not have an internet presence so she can't give anything away?

Hmm, maybe you are onto something.

From Amy's personal facebook:

Duggars are invading the TODAY show tomm! check out!! enjoy the surprise!! I'm sure there will be many many comments!

Definitely not a book announcement or promotion of their world tour.

Yep, pregnancy or engagement.

Anyone know what channel has the Today Show in Canada? I kinda want to watch this, although I'm sure I'll be either let down or depressed by finding out the answer :| .

Anyone know what channel has the Today Show in Canada? I kinda want to watch this, although I'm sure I'll be either let down or depressed by finding out the answer :| .

It should be on NBC, I do believe we get that channel in Canada.

From Amy's personal facebook:

Definitely not a book announcement or promotion of their world tour.

Yep, pregnancy or engagement.[/quote]

I agree. A book announcement or a world tour would not generate a lot of comments. If the Duggars announced a third book, many people wouldn't care.

I think an engagement might not get a lot of comments.

Guest Anonymous

If it is #20 I worry. With what they went through with Josie and the fact she was born so very early and Michelle being older..it might not turn out so great. I am really hoping it's an engagement announcement instead. Fingers crossed!

It should be on NBC, I do believe we get that channel in Canada.

Thanks! Yes, that sounds like one of the basic ones - will check my cable listings! :)

Maybe they're adopting Anna Hackle ;)

If it's #20, I really want them to name a boy Jehosaphat.

Now someone at TWOP is saying that the Duggars were spotted at the airport this morning. (Forgive me, the person also posts here and I can't remember the different names.)

The TWOP post came from a poster at DWOP. It jives with Amy's ORIGINAL fb post above which she has since changed to a more general WATCH THE TODAY SHOW!!!!!!!1111 BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!111111one

edited for multiple riffles

Guest Anonymous

maybe in your fanfics we'll get lucky :D

Haven't done something like that yet. But thanks, you've given me an idea for the next one!

If Michelle is pregnant, she is probably only a month or so into her pregnancy, so it seems odd that she would announce it this early. You never know with the Duggars, though. This is what she said in an interview about a month ago:

"We would love more but, of course, I'm 45, so we don’t know if that will ever happen again. But we love more," Michelle told me, admitting that when she looks back at her family in their mini bus she thinks, "Whoa, that’s a lot of people."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/1 ... ir=Parents

If Michelle is pregnant, she is probably only a month or so into her pregnancy, so it seems odd that she would announce it this early. You never know with the Duggars, though. This is what she said in an interview about a month ago:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/1 ... ir=Parents

Or they just didn't know a month ago.

Or they just didn't know a month ago.

That's quite possible, but she would still probably only be a month or two into her pregnancy now. If she got pregnant in August, I'd think she would have known when she was interviewed a month ago (unless she has really irregular periods), but if she got pregnant in September, she may not have known.

Archived