IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... maybe #3 for Anna and Josh. How old is Michael? I hope their announcement is that everyone who has graduated highschool is starting post-secondary something next semester. I can dream, right?

Who the hell cares. I wish they'd just go away already. What the f*ck is up with everything in their life being worthy of a special announcement on television? Even other so called realty sell outs don't do that.

I really hope it's not #20. :(

I can't say I'd be thrilled about one of the girls getting married, either. It's not like marriage will let them be independent adults. They will simply be transferred from their father's "authority" to their husband's.

I bet Jana's engaged too. She's been MIA for some recent family gatherings I think, and people have been speculating about where she was: it could have been her beau's family rather than brainwash camp.

I don't think pregnancy #20 would be viable. Pre-eclampsia gets earlier every time, and Josie was on the edge of viability.

I don't think pregnancy #20 would be viable. Pre-eclampsia gets earlier every time, and Josie was on the edge of viability.

Not necessarily. You can have it once, and never again.

My guess is that it's just to hype up the season finale and world tour episodes.

This is my guess as well and I really hope that that's it and not #20.

My guess is that it's just to hype up the season finale and world tour episodes.

It is a "special announcement" though, which implies news. We already know they went to Israel.

It is a "special announcement" though, which implies news. We already know they went to Israel.

And it's already the second-to-last post on the family blog. So it can't be the world tour.

I don't see why they'd announce an engagement on-air, they didn't do that for Josh. I'm very sure it's #20.

Oh crap! Please be a courtship announcement NOT another baby announcement..that goes for Anna too.

She lost one between Mack and Mike and they are only 21 months apart, so she definitely looks to be one of the baby-a-year types, fertility wise. I don't want it to be that, though, yawnnn.

And it's already the second-to-last post on the family blog. So it can't be the world tour.

I don't see why they'd announce an engagement on-air, they didn't do that for Josh. I'm very sure it's #20.

True, but this family has used "special announcement" on the show for everything from forcing the Jslaves to donate blood to a crew member's wife being pregnant. I just hope they are just using hyperbole to announce something mundane about the show, and not that there are any more pregnancies.

I'm thinking there is a slight chance the annoucement could be that the show is ending. But I'm thinking the annoucement is an engagement or maybe #20.

But they'd only just got the TV show when Josh was getting engaged; I think he was courting from the beginning and that was part of what got them the TLC gig.

I think it's #20. TLC would milk the crap out of another courtship and I don't think the Today show would devote air time to Josh and Anna's third.

I think the Duggars have three documentaries for TLC/Discovery before the series. They had some national attention before the show.

When 14 Kids and Counting came out Josh was still too young to be courting, I'm sure. I think about 16 but I could be wrong...? They were on at least 17 or 18 kids when he was courting.

Archived