IGNORED

Robyn's Baby?

Daisy4

Wasn't Robyn's due date October 12th? That puts her 4 days overdue right? I checked their twitter accounts and haven't seen anything yet. Has anyone else seen any news?

I wonder if they will shoot the birth and have a special episode out of sequence with the rest of the season like they did with Anna D.

I'm also secretly hoping K-Douch spends inappropriate time with Christine while Robyn is in labor. Remember when he was kissing his girlfriend Robyn while Christine was in labor?

Cleveland was one of the kid's suggestions. They said it will be an unusual Biblical family name. Robyn's choice. They are about to announce it.

Why do I suddenly have the lyrics to the opening of "the Cleveland Show" running through my head?

Seriously. that would be awful.

Solomon Brown is a shockingly stupid name for a baby. But what can we expect from a family that named their other baby truely and other dumb names.

edited to spell "dumb" correctly

Solomon Brown is a shockingly stupid name for a baby. But what can we expect from a family that named their other baby truely and other dumb names.

edited to spell "dumb" correctly

Shockingly stupid is right. Even for the Browns, which is really saying something.

Er, what's wrong with Solomon? It's kind of an unusual name, but not weird. I knew a little boy named Solomon and it fit him. He made it cute rather than an old man name.

Though is it the polygamy thing? I didn't think of that. Solomon did enjoy his women, to put it mildly. He was kind of a wife hoarder.

I don't have a problem with Solomon. Nothing wrong with a biblical name, IMO, especially for a religious family. I've worked with several men named Solomon.

Are you sure of the spelling? They could always throw in a y or i somewhere, or use some other kree8tive...Solymon, Solimen, Soluhmon, Sollomon, Sahluhmun...

Are you sure of the spelling? They could always throw in a y or i somewhere, or use some other kree8tive...Solymon, Solimen, Soluhmon, Sollomon, Sahluhmun...

Solimyn

or, because they seem to really like adding extra vowels (Truely)

Solemine

Solimyn

Oh, that's my favorite! Silly me, I gave my children normal names with the most common and logical spellings. I could have had so much fun forcing them to explain how to spell and pronounce their names for their entire lives. :D

Archived