IGNORED

American Horror Story

darareaksmey

Enjoy!

Or enjoy shielding your eyes. Whichever.

I think I shall enjoy. I don't get squicked out by medical stuff, so it should be OK. I may be wrong though, we'll see I guess.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say, between a stint in behavioral health and my job, asylum both freaked me out and made me quite grateful that I don't live in the 60s.

So apparently Sarah's coming back after all. I'm glad.

EVAN CUT YOUR HAIR!

My mom was totally laughing at me for just now discovering Jessica Lange and Angela Basset. Something about me being a kid. :shrug:

Since Lily Rabe :romance-heartbeating: is in 'The Whispers' I wonder if she'll be in season 5?

We just watched the first ep of The Whispers and I wondered the same thing when I saw her.

• 4 months later...

Anybody watching "Hotel"? I just can't get into it. I adore Lady Gaga, but this feels overdone and gratuitous.

Maybe I'm just not as hip as I once was!

I am still not sure if i like it or not. The murderous Mr march storyline seems cool and interesting, but gaga's promiscuous non-vampirism... not that into it. I was expecting somethkng more realistic and sick this season. I was expecting exactly the march story, a creepy sadistic killer and nothing more.

Oh, but there's always more with this show!

I'm not a GaGa fan, but she's not bothering me so far. I'm enjoying the pretty boys, and the set design is gorgeous.

I think it's a bit too early to really judge AHS Hotel. It hasn't turned me off though, but there has been an awful lot of just character development these past two episodes. The preview for tonight looks good... I really enjoyed Finn's performance as Dandy in Freak Show so I'm excited to see how he does as Tristan. Especially since he is getting involved with Mr. March

And officially i hate Alex. Anyone that admits to love one of their kids more than the other should have a special place in hell

I am still not sure if i like it or not. The murderous Mr march storyline seems cool and interesting, but gaga's promiscuous non-vampirism... not that into it. I was expecting somethkng more realistic and sick this season. I was expecting exactly the march story, a creepy sadistic killer and nothing more.

We're only three episodes in. There's still time!! (I hope) I am enjoying it so far though, and I love Kathy Bates. She's always wonderful.

Agree! Kathy Bates is fantastic and the set is quite lovely, but I dunno, feels a bit dated? Is that the right term? I think so.

Who knows...

• 3 weeks later...

This is honestly one of my favorite seasons. I don't know if it's all of the attractive men, or Lady Gaga, but I'm really loving it! I agree about Alex, I can't stand how she obviously favorited her son over her daughter. Her whole attitude is too much for me. I also don't really like that in the past 2 episodes, Scarlet has basically been fending for herself at home (a child at home without any parents present for a few days...no big deal?). Murder House will probably always be my favorite, and it's nice to have ghosts back in the story line. 

After last episode i can finally say i LOVE it.

Is it hidden? I don't know, so just to make sure, SPOILER ALERT

I just knew the countess was Mr March's wife. The threesome and the lovers trapped in a room, no, that was pretty much a surprise. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, not much people here are watching AHS here, so i'll kinda say it to myself :pb_lol:

Worst episode ever. Wes Bentley is a bad actor. Bring back Gabourey Sibidie. And give Sarah Paulson a decent role.

5 hours ago, happy atheist said:

Was there a new episode? The last one I saw had Rudolph Valentino.

Yeah, and it was a good one!

• 9 months later...

I'm trying to force my way through season 3. I hate Jessica Lange so it's difficult. If it weren't for her, I'd probably be much more interested in this show. 

Anyone watching the new season?

Me! It's creepier than hotel. (I think.) I liked asylum and freak show the best) The homage to Freaks...was so cool. I believe Lange stepping out was excellent move. Gaga was actually quite fitted to her part in the last season. The other female cast members are strong.

I think the bits that connect the seasons have been so minimal you really don't need to watch all of it. One could skip forward.

2 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Me! It's creepier than hotel. (I think.) I liked asylum and freak show the best) The homage to Freaks...was so cool. I believe Lange stepping out was excellent move. Gaga was actually quite fitted to her part in the last season. The other female cast members are strong.

I think the bits that connect the seasons have been so minimal you really don't need to watch all of it. One could skip forward.

I kind of quit Asylum sometime around Anne Frank. I think I might go back. I really would like this Coven plot line, but Jessica Lange is ruining it for me. I feel bad and I guess a little prejudice, but I'm not sure if it's her or the accent. But the accent doesn't bother me as much with the other actresses. Is she not from the south originally? Or is she the only one? I don't know. It's weird. 

I'm also a little weirded out by the sheer number of zombies, lol.

• 11 months later...

Soo, is anybody watching? I tried to watch it the other day, but after that shitty first scene, i really don't know. Is it worthy to keep watching, or should i do something more productive, like staring at a wall?

Archived