IGNORED

Michelle's knees....

Justme

I had to laugh at her wakeboarding with thoese big black boxes over her knees! :o Give me a break! Don't "swim" in a dress. Wear some swim jams like the boys, then put a little skirt on top if you must.

Yeah, there are so many more options out there that won't accidentally show knees. This whole skirts for modesty confuses me. I don't wear skirts because of modesty. Why would I wear something that might accidentally show parts of me I don't want shown?

I cracked up at the wakeboarding part and Michelle's knees being censored. I recall that there was an interview in which Michelle said that she exercises in the morning, I wonder if she exercises with skirts on.

Again with the freaking modesty. First it was censoring her collarbones while holding Josie, now her knees????

For the love of God, Michelle. You are 45 years old, and have had 19 kids. No one, I repeat, no one finds you to be a defrauding sex symbol in any way, shape, or form except maybe your horndog husband!!

Talk about messed up priorities. First, you have a fragile preemie, then your son has a serious injury. Both traumatic events were caught on film, with no reservations about the children's privacy, but God forbid we see a flash of Mama flesh.

And speaking of messed-up priorities, why was poor Jason forced to wear an uncomfortable suit and tie then left all alone backstage after his accident? Then, as if that wasn't enough, he was put on a boat for a choppy ride and had to watch all of his siblings having fun while he was undoubtedly miserable and in pain. If he couldn't go home, El Cheapo should have paid for a nice, quiet hotel room where he could rest as comfortably as possible, have some yummy smoothies and milkshakes, and maybe watch a few appropriate movies with Grandma or one of his older sisters.

Just when I think these people can't sink any lower, they do. I am beyond disgusted.

No one, I repeat, no one finds you to be a defrauding sex symbol in any way, shape, or form except maybe your horndog husband!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Putting a big black box over the knees just draws more attention to them! If she hadn't censored them most people wouldn't have even noticed. She just wants to draw attention to how modest she claims to be.

Putting a big black box over the knees just draws more attention to them! If she hadn't censored them most people wouldn't have even noticed. She just wants to draw attention to how modest she claims to be.

ITA. Michelle is probably trying to one up the groupies that follow her.

The black bars over her knees cracked me up. I wonder how ridiculous the editors felt adding those? Though I still Boob was even more ridiculous, riding a wave runner in freaking blue jeans. Talk about dangerous.

It's okay to film and broadcast your little boy's broken and bloody body (from multiple angles, including the mommy cam), with his legs fully exposed on a hospital gurney, but heaven forbid anyone see your middle age knee caps as you frolic on the lake. They are what must be censored.

I'm seriously beginning to think this woman may be a narcissistic sociopath.

It's okay to film and broadcast your little boy's broken and bloody body (from multiple angles, including the mommy cam), with his legs fully exposed on a hospital gurney, but heaven forbid anyone see your middle age knee caps as you frolic on the lake. They are what must be censored.

I'm seriously beginning to think this woman may be a narcissistic sociopath.

This.

And then at the end, her left knee was completely exposed. I think they were really covering her inner thighs, where her leggings rode up, not her actual knees.

The big black boxes make me think that the editing crew felt completely ridiculous censoring her knees and decided to go a step above the regular blurry censor in some sort of protest-type-thing.

For what it's worth, I pretty much only wear ankle-length skirts, don't wear bathing suits, etc. but still find that level of censorship to be fucking overkill. I guess I'm just not important enough for my knees to be considered defrauding :(

She needs to get over herself. It's not like she is some gorgeous bombshell like Jessa. She is frumpy and middle aged, and no one would look twice at her freaking knees!

The big black boxes make me think that the editing crew felt completely ridiculous censoring her knees and decided to go a step above the regular blurry censor in some sort of protest-type-thing.

For what it's worth, I pretty much only wear ankle-length skirts, don't wear bathing suits, etc. but still find that level of censorship to be fucking overkill. I guess I'm just not important enough for my knees to be considered defrauding :(

For what it's worth, I'm sure your knees are wonderfully defrauding.

For what it's worth, I'm sure your knees are wonderfully defrauding.

Awww <3 I'm flattered.

On another note, my name is Michel(l)e D., so it's almost like this thread (and the other one about Michelle D. getting pregnant) is about me! Muahaha!

She needs to get over herself. It's not like she is some gorgeous bombshell like Jessa. She is frumpy and middle aged, and no one would look twice at her freaking knees!

This is another reason I feel sorry for the Duggar girls. When I was young and nubile - I wore defrauding type clothing all the time. When you are young and nubile is EXACTLY the right time to do this I think. Now that I am middle aged and frumpy I cover up but the defrauding days were a lot of fun.

This is another reason I feel sorry for the Duggar girls. When I was young and nubile - I wore defrauding type clothing all the time. When you are young and nubile is EXACTLY the right time to do this I think. Now that I am middle aged and frumpy I cover up but the defrauding days were a lot of fun.

Word. I don't see anything wrong with letting the girls wear attractive one pieces or tankinis. Oh and for the record I don't think all middle aged women are frumpy, but Michelle certainly qualifies.

I think it's interesting that Mrs. Keller was shown on the show in a normal swimsuit and a very dated "cover-up" like any normal woman her age might wear, but these people make a freak show out of themselves, drawing every eye to them, in their weird extremely expensive 19th Century swim wear!

I sure noticed her uncensored left knee MORE after they blacked out her cooch (the skirt must have really been riding up...oh NIKE! to the rest of the people on Lake Lanier that day). Seriously, they showed her on the wakeboard for a good 15-20 seconds with her leading knee (the left in her case) front and center.

I hope she had a stroke when she saw that last night over at Deanna's.

Just a note... The big black boxes I believe were meant for humour during that scene, if you watch a little later when she falls they did just the regular blur.

They cover her knees but then have footage of very gory c-sections (the worst being Josie's because it was so fast.... blood splattering everywhere)?? Give. Me. A. BREAK!!!

They cover her knees but then have footage of very gory c-sections (the worst being Josie's because it was so fast.... blood splattering everywhere)?? Give. Me. A. BREAK!!!

I agree, I'd rather see Michelle's knees than graphic birth scenes, especially when they show C-sections.

mod·est/ˈmädəst/ Adjective: 1.Unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one's abilities or achievements.

2.(of an amount, rate, or level of something) Relatively moderate, limited, or small.

Synonyms: humble - unassuming - unpretentious - lowly - moderate

mod·est/ˈmädəst/ Adjective: 1.Unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one's abilities or achievements.

2.(of an amount, rate, or level of something) Relatively moderate, limited, or small.

Synonyms: humble - unassuming - unpretentious - lowly - moderate

Exactly--you can read more of my thoughts at my post "Defrauding Duggars: Are the Duggars modest?" http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot ... odest.html

Archived