IGNORED

Josiah Duggar Part 7: Waiting for the Wedding Pics

laPapessaGiovanna

Just now, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

I legitimately thought that the only vegetables they ate came out of a can or were smothered in mayonnaise. Glad to see Lauren is encouraging him to have a more refined palate:pb_lol:

Well we know the j'slaves have ordered salads before when the whole family went out. which is where my watching the figure comment came from as for the boys I feel like we've probably seen one sitting on the buffet line during on of their dinners before. 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Well we know the j'slaves have ordered salads before when the whole family went out. which is where my watching the figure comment came from as for the boys I feel like we've probably seen one sitting on the buffet line during on of their dinners before. 

You're right, I guess I'm always more drawn to whatever the girls are having (CAN'T DISAPPOINT FUTURE HUSBAND BY EATING CARBS) than the boys. And I think I just always picture Si in his younger days when the reliance on canned goods was still strong!

If Lauren has taken over his lunch breaks that might explain the little weight loss some people detected.

20 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

If Lauren has taken over his lunch breaks that might explain the little weight loss some people detected.

He’s having what looks like grilled cheese with chips. Sure there’s a salad but this isn’t exactly a low cal meal...

25 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

He’s having what looks like grilled cheese with chips. Sure there’s a salad but this isn’t exactly a low cal meal...

I agree, that meal I would guess is just around 1000 calories. 2 grilled cheese sandwiches ~600 cal (300 cal each), salad w/ranch ~350 cal, chips ~200 cal

BEC warning - he could have at least turned the plate so the chip didn't show.

Or else he's trolling us by showing that they actually DO have real plates?

Pardon if hasn’t been addressed, but do we know when Lauren’s birthday is?

so far there have been 3 other married teens in (and into) the duggar family:

Ben 19

Joy 19

Kendra 19 (literally JUST turned 19 too)

plus publically allowing Josiah court a 17 year old Marjorie, plus publically allowing Josh propose to 19 yr old Anna. The duggars do not seem to care about the image of married teens. And now with Lauren only 18, is she at least about to turn 19???

1 minute ago, habert said:

Ben 19

Joy 19

plus publically allowing Josiah court a 17 year old Marjorie, plus publically allowing Josh propose to 19 yr old Anna. The duggars do not seem to care about the image of married teens. And now with Lauren only 18, is she at least about to turn 19???

I believe in early May?

Just now, Nargus said:

I believe in early May?

Yes, I believe Lauren turns 19 in May.  Followed by her wedding 2-3 weeks later.

46 minutes ago, habert said:

Ben 19

Joy 19

I just have to point out that Josh proposed to Anna on her 20th birthday. 

oh and Lauren turns 19 on May 18th

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I just have to point out that Josh proposed to Anna on ther 20th birthday. 

oh and Lauren turns 19 on May 18th

Oh yeahhhh, I forgot. For her fuddruckers birthday. Balloons and all. 

3 hours ago, habert said:

And she didn’t even recognize him at first. Ouch. 

On 4/4/2018 at 3:20 PM, SassyPants said:

LOL- Mine too.

I'm not in to "busy" clothing.

I agree the pattern Is too busy and I also think the flower pattern is old fashioned. I’m not a fan of this dress on Lauren, even if it’s supposed to be on trend right now. I think it ages her and even for a fundy, she is too covered up. Maybe if it was short sleeved/ sleeveless or knee length it might have looked better. She seems like a petite girl and I think the dress is wearing her when it should be the other way around. But they do look like a cute couple. 

13 hours ago, habert said:

Kid Farm! did a good job of "BJ" proposing to "Lizzy." The helmet gives him extra husband points.

Screenshot_2018-04-05-22-50-03.png

Uh, what work break? Does Si have a real job or is this a Duggar family enterprise that he is "working" for.

1 minute ago, artdecades said:

Uh, what work break? Does Si have a real job or is this a Duggar family enterprise that he is "working" for.

Any Job Si has will be some how connected to the Duggars. I would bet.  I don't believe he's been mentioned getting his real estate licence so he's either working the car lot or working to ready the rental properties. Do we know for sure if Lauren and her family moved to AR? if not maybe Siah pulled a Ben and moved to Georgia to be close to her. then he's probably working for her dad what ever he does. 

The only three Duggars with real estate licenses are:

James

Joseph G.

Mary

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Josiah and Lauren stopped "Si" Los this weekend 

She's a beautiful girl and I love that top. But goodness she looks extra young in this picture.

Those are Siah-Knee-ees, if you plea-ease...

Those are Siah-Knee-ees, if you don't please.

1 minute ago, Meggo said:

So... he's allowed to wear shorts?

it seems that since shorts wearing Ben came on the scene the no shorts rule has been lifted. Duggar boys have been wearing them for a few years now. 

20 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

it seems that since shorts wearing Ben came on the scene the no shorts rule has been lifted. Duggar boys have been wearing them for a few years now. 

I feel defrauded.

22 hours ago, Nargus said:

She's a beautiful girl and I love that top. But goodness she looks extra young in this picture.

Now imagine her with a baby bump. If you can't, don't worry, you'll get an actual pic of it in about 6 months.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived