IGNORED

Counting on Season 4 - Part 5 - Volunteering or Profiteering

Buzzard

31 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Can confirm. My daughter's Christmas shirt said Big Sister with an arrow design on it. It's definitely a trend.

Thanks for the feedback, it's been a loooong time since I've had the pleasure of buying baby gear.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the arrows are everywhere on baby clothes, high chairs, etc. I have nothing with arrows for baby Pearl. Meh. 

It's been a fashion trend but I can imagine the quiverful crowd picking those over others because "bibleverse:arrows!". 

Saw this on US Magazine, but couldn’t get a closeup view. So I grabbed it off a fan account on Instagram instead:

7 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Saw this on US Magazine, but couldn’t get a closeup view. So I grabbed it off a fan account on Instagram instead:

looks like the picture was taken at Jessa's house. 

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

Yeah, I kind of figured. :pb_lol:

Yeah. No shit, Sherlock.

10 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Nah. She clearly pulled a Cronus by swallowing him whole just so they could get the photo. Don’t worry though. Eventually she’ll disgorge him. Gideon will emerge unharmed and fully formed.

19 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I want to start captioning all of my past pregnancy photos with “this was before the baby was born.”

Amazing.

Just now watching and saw a picture of Austin at the hospital WEARING A PLASTIC CAP OVER HIS BASEBALL CAP!   WTF is it with these people and their hats?   

Ah yes, I had vaguely wondered when the triple bump photo would make it's appearance. They do all look great.

The Duggar pregnant-chorus-line photos always make my flesh crawl. The fact that Joy and Kendra look way too young to be so brainwashed and, in Joy's case, physically endangered makes it more eerie.

39 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

Just now watching and saw a picture of Austin at the hospital WEARING A PLASTIC CAP OVER HIS BASEBALL CAP!   WTF is it with these people and their hats?   

These guys are deeply committed to their "good ol' boy" couture.

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

looks like the picture was taken at Jessa's house. 

Why take it at Jessa’s unless there’s another version with her in it? 

This makes me really wonder with the rumours and then the flat denial from the source or rep or whatever it was, if Jessa maybe was pregnant and miscarried. Or she’s still keeping it secret  

5 minutes ago, Nargus said:

Why take it at Jessa’s unless there’s another version with her in it? 

This makes me really wonder with the rumours and then the flat denial from the source or rep or whatever it was, if Jessa maybe was pregnant and miscarried. Or she’s still keeping it secret  

they could have all been over there shooting something for the show. notice they don't like shooting at the TTH and when they do they are not in the house for long.  

Jessa's house seems to be the default setting for the couples to get together. I'm sure we'll see Siah bring Lauren over there at some point. 

1 hour ago, Seculardaisy said:

I want to start captioning all of my past pregnancy photos with “this was before the baby was born.”

Amazing.

It makes me think of the Mitch Hedberg routine.  "This is a picture from when I was younger.  No shit--EVERY picture is from when you were younger.  This is a picture of me from when I am older.  Woooah, how'dya do that?"

The triple bump shot! That had to happen! Seeing that Jessa is not pregnant, they were likely shooting scripted conversation about how they are all nervous about their first baby. Jessa being an old hand will pop in with her wisdom!

It just looks so... Cult-y. "You too can rejoice in bountiful happiness as a vacant helpmeet for one of our questionably employed, Gothard-approved men! Sign up today!" 

Aside from Jinger not flipping her damn hair behind her shoulder. Can't believe they didn't catch that. 

It might be my phone but Kendra and Jinger don’t look like they have bumps at all in these photos. I’m not sure if it’s the black or loser fit or what, because I’ve seen photos that show them off better than this. It’s a werid choice to me

2 minutes ago, GreatScott said:

It might be my phone but Kendra and Jinger don’t look like they have bumps at all in these photos. I’m not sure if it’s the black or loser fit or what, because I’ve seen photos that show them off better than this. It’s a werid choice to me

they had to get it in before Joy gave birth and Jinger didn't even really start showing until about her 18th week which was only a few weeks before Joy gave birth. she really showed only after Joy had already given birth. it is like that picture of when Jessa was pregnant with Spurg and only like 11 weeks but she was lined up with Anna and Jill. 

Ah I guess you’re right. If I was them, I’d have worn a tight shirt in a different color and really arched the back. Isn’t that what’s a Jessa did? Or Anna? I can’t rmemeber the birth order in that original theee bump photo

1 minute ago, GreatScott said:

Ah I guess you’re right. If I was them, I’d have worn a tight shirt in a different color and really arched the back. Isn’t that what’s a Jessa did? Or Anna? I can’t rmemeber the birth order in that original theee bump photo

here is the pic

rs_600x600-150421125511-600-jessa-duggar

10 hours ago, Buzzard said:

We arent reminded that Michelle "delivered every one," and are just constantly bombarded by offspring birthing new duggars.  Oh, and no Josh.

Can you imagine the opening now with all of the grand kids and spouses? That would be half the show! lol

19 minutes ago, socalgurl83 said:

Can you imagine the opening now with all of the grand kids and spouses? That would be half the show! lol

My name is Michelle I am married to  my wonder husband JIm Bob and we have Josh he's married to Anna and they have Have five little blessings. Mackanzie, Micheal, Marcus, Meredith and Mason. Jana, John David.  Jill she's married to Derick they have two Sons Israel and Samuel. Jessa she is married to Ben with Two boys Spuergon and Henry, JInger married to Jeremy she is expecting her first little one. Joseph he is married to Kendra with a son due this summer. Josiah he's engaged to Lauren. Joy Anna she's married to Austin with a precious baby Gideon. Jedidiah , Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn and our youngest blessing Josie if you lost count that is 19 and yes I gave birth to ever one. plus 12 grandkids oh and we have custody of my nephew Tyler it's a big family but we manage. 

okay I am pretty sure I got them in the right order but I have messed up the howlers. 

6 hours ago, GreatScott said:

They should’ve been standing sideways. 

8 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

.  Jill she's married to Derick Dillard they have two Sons Israel and Samuel

Fixed that for you!  It used to annoy me that every time Jill mentioned that she was courting Derick, she said she was courting Derick Dillard.  The whole name every.single.time.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived