IGNORED

"Defrauded" - new Duggar/fundy-watch podcast

scoutsadie

Came across this today on tumblr and thought folks here would be interested.   I've listed to about half of the first (only?) episode - it's pretty much a Free Jinger Duggar discussion thread  about the latest Counting On in audio conversation form by these people pictured, Kate and Chris.

Note: I tried to search FJ to see if someone else has already posted this - would kind of be surprised it it's not here somewhere already - but the dang term is used so frequently in the forums that tons and tons of non-podcast references came up in the search results.  Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Kate is a FJer - if so, hi, Kate!  Thanks for giving me something new to listen to while I do laundry, my most hated task.  :my_smile:

My apologies if this has already been discussed and/or there's a thread I didn't find in my search; I get it if this needs to be merged or otherwise mod-ed.

There was a similar suggested podcast called Oh No Ross and Carrie. I believe they are similar based on the descriptions provided. I haven’t listened to either one yet. 

1 hour ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

There was a similar suggested podcast called Oh No Ross and Carrie. I believe they are similar based on the descriptions provided. I haven’t listened to either one yet. 

Ha - yes, I recommended ONRaC recently; it's a professional podcast that has been around for years and which examines fringe religions, alt-med and pseudoscience stuff. Really good.

As far as I know, Defrauded is new, amateur podcast that I'm guessing is either just about the Duggars or perhaps will also be about other fundy families, too. I guess we'll see!

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, scoutsadie said:
My apologies if this has already been discussed and/or there's a thread I didn't find in my search; I get it if this needs to be merged or otherwise mod-ed.

I think you're the first to discuss it here. I first heard about the podcast from Pickles' new facebook group.

Archived