IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

Freckled Fox gave birth at home to a 9.2 pounder (baby girl) a week or two ago. 

Freckled Fox just turned  27 in January and has given birth 6 times:  "Alice is 9 days old today and I'm 9 days into my postpartum journey for the 6th time:)"

Blog with pics here. IN THE TRENCHES TOGETHER

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Howl said:

Freckled Fox just turned  27 in January and has given birth 6 times:  "Alice is 9 days old today and I'm 9 days into my postpartum journey for the 6th time:)"

Baby details as per blog:

Alice Loralee Carmack ◦

Born peacefully at home on Sunday, February 25th, 2018.  9 lbs 2 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. 

I don't know why but I get the feeling her husband probably isn't much help in the child care department. I just don't expect their marriage to last. She jumped into it in the middle of extreme grief and had 5 young kids to take care of. Once the newness wears off, they will probably divorce. I just really hope no more babies are born before then. 

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Yeah, @VBOY9977 posted about it in the last thread, back on the 25th.

Katelin (Rebsch) Day is expecting her 4th child. She's about 19 weeks in her pregnancy, so baby is due early august.

For the record, the Rebsch sisters (Katrina and Katelin) each have married a pastor named Nathan (Britton and Day).

The Days are missionary in Ukraine with their 3 daughters: Melissa (7 yo), Lydia (5 yo) and Briana (2 yo). Katelin suffered a miscarriage last year.....

https://www.daysinukraine.com/

And other family, but same news. Beth (Wahlquist) Ehlinger is pregnant. This is her 4th, she's the mother of Charlotte (4 yo), Chloe (3 yo) and Cheri (1 yo)

https://valkommenestate.blogspot.fr/2018/03/february.html

9 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Katelin (Rebsch) Day is expecting her 4th child. She's about 19 weeks in her pregnancy, so baby is due early august.

For the record, the Rebsch sisters (Katrina and Katelin) each have married a pastor named Nathan (Britton and Day).

The Days are missionary in Ukraine with their 3 daughters: Melissa (7 yo), Lydia (5 yo) and Briana (2 yo). Katelin suffered a miscarriage last year.....

https://www.daysinukraine.com/

And other family, but same news. Beth (Wahlquist) Ehlinger is pregnant. This is her 4th, she's the mother of Charlotte (4 yo), Chloe (3 yo) and Cheri (1 yo)

https://valkommenestate.blogspot.fr/2018/03/february.html

oh dear what is this woman going to name this baby if it's a girl. I'll guess Charity. for a boy Charles. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

oh dear what is this woman going to name this baby if it's a girl. I'll guess Charity. for a boy Charles. 

I bet on Christine for a girl, or Caleb for a boy......

6 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I bet on Christine for a girl, or Caleb for a boy......

I like researching names with a theme.  And even though I know nothing about this family, she seems to have a theme.  

possible girl options: Chelsea, Chastity, Charlene, Chandra, Christy, Chiara, Christa, Charlize, Charlie, Christen, Channing... 

possible boy options: Charles, Channing, Chad, Chadwick, Chance, Chayse, Chandler, Chaz, Chester, Christopher...

On 3/4/2018 at 10:25 PM, Bethella said:

Continuing on from

Last Updated: 15 March 2018

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.3fa23e3baf197290e30922db1de08886.png

image.thumb.png.b7e212ed959a04ed86d247da37988389.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.85cb2ba816b3d067778092b26e9e7a15.png

Ruth (Wissmann) Boulier is expecting her second child in October. Via her insta

5 hours ago, mommagoose said:

Ruth (Wissmann) Boulier is expecting her second child in October. Via her insta

If she keeps going at this rate she may make up for the fact that Kori and Rachel both are unlikely to have particularly large families and this'll already be Ruth's second in just over 2 years of marriage (second anniversary will be July 31st)

I think Ruth is trying to make up for the fact that she didn’t get married super young and trying to have as much kids as possible before she’s in her 40’s. Although she has pretty great fertility, she’s the only Wissmann to have a kid before 1 year of marriage and has now will have the kids with the smallest age gap. So she could end up with a good number of kids even though she got married later in life (compared to most fundies)

I don't know if this family is followed by FJers, but there is a new member in Flanders family... According her FB page, Matti Flanders, Jonathan's wife, has given birth to a girl after 6 boys. Lydia Hope made her entrance in the world on the 21st of march....

34 minutes ago, ophelia said:

How old is Ruth?

Ruth Wissmann Bourlier is born on august the 16th, 1983

8 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I don't know if this family is followed by FJers, but there is a new member in Flanders family... According her FB page, Matti Flanders, Jonathan's wife, has given birth to a girl after 6 boys. Lydia Hope made her entrance in the world on the 21st of march....

They have a small thread from a couple of years ago.

On 3/22/2018 at 3:48 AM, SolomonFundy said:

"May Paine" sounds like a Stephen King character.

May Ray Paine just sounds awful. 

Via Hunter Kendall's Instagram story, Mark and Cherie (Kendall) Jeffords have just had #4 (I think? There was a picture with the parents + 4 kids), a girl. He said this is nibling #22, but the numbers aren't adding up. Cleve and Lise have 3 and 1 on the way, James and Prentiss have 4, Mark and Cherie now have 4, John-Everett and Ali have 4, and Tom and Melissa have 6. Is it more likely that he's counting a fetus (despite the fact that he implied that the kid number changed at birth), that there's a kid missing from my count, or that he messed up counting?

3 hours ago, albireo said:

Via Hunter Kendall's Instagram story, Mark and Cherie (Kendall) Jeffords have just had #4 (I think? There was a picture with the parents + 4 kids), a girl. He said this is nibling #22, but the numbers aren't adding up. Cleve and Lise have 3 and 1 on the way, James and Prentiss have 4, Mark and Cherie now have 4, John-Everett and Ali have 4, and Tom and Melissa have 6. Is it more likely that he's counting a fetus (despite the fact that he implied that the kid number changed at birth), that there's a kid missing from my count, or that he messed up counting?

I'm not sure, I'll check when I get home from work.

@Bethella If it helps, I was able to find Shelby Kendall's obituary from May, where it was mentioned he had nineteen great-grandchildren, and Christiana's (public) blog, where she mentioned in December that her grandparents (Shelby and Betty) had 20 great-grandchildren. So that second count would include Eden.

https://www.thomasmcafee.com/notices/Shelby-Kendall

http://ckkendall.blogspot.com/

5 hours ago, albireo said:

1 hour ago, albireo said:

@Bethella If it helps, I was able to find Shelby Kendall's obituary from May, where it was mentioned he had nineteen great-grandchildren, and Christiana's (public) blog, where she mentioned in December that her grandparents (Shelby and Betty) had 20 great-grandchildren. So that second count would include Eden.

https://www.thomasmcafee.com/notices/Shelby-Kendall

http://ckkendall.blogspot.com/

Yeah, based on my lists this is grandkid #21 not #22, maybe they're counting Lise's unborn baby or someone else had a baby we missed.

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yeah, based on my lists this is grandkid #21 not #22, maybe they're counting Lise's unborn baby or someone else had a baby we missed.

I can't figure out anything from the information that I have (anything public + a couple of private instas). It really looks like John-Everett has 4 kids (his insta is public), and it would be pretty soon for Prentiss to have another kid as well (she had her fourth sometime in late 2016). I'm guessing he's either wrong or counting Lise's baby or some past miscarriage from someone. His story is gone so I can't re-check the photo.

1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Kelsey (Hammond) Dickerson has given birth to her baby today, 24th of march, a boy, Levi Matthew.

Do u have were you found that?

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived