IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

They sold 11 pieces - $55.  If GHaw wants to support his family on this, they are going to have to really double down and work this hard and fast.

Some of it was cute, but not my style.  I think B did the best she could, what with her other half stalking in and out behind her (reminded me of Trump during the debates).

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little shit when it comes to Gary.  As much as he drives me insane I wanted Becky to have some success with this.  I was watching the video, thinking..."This is her first time, she's nervous.  If Gary would just leave she'd be more relaxed, maybe have a bit of fun, make a sale or two".   Gary never left and she struggled through the 29 pieces, sold 8.  Maybe a typical start?  

I want Becky to be successful because I want her to get the hell out of there.  The ball's in her corner to unyoke that mantle of abuse.  

You go girl!!

MarblesMom, I think they pay $5.00 for each piece, make half that, about $20.00 tonight.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Well, that was, um...awkward. Becky was in there giving it her best shot, while that lump she married kept lurking in the background like the weird kid in a school concert.

I can’t be the only one who found it ineffably sad that Becky kept saying the jewelry (or “jerwry,” if you’re G-Haw) doesn’t look or wear like the $5 stuff (indicating she has significant experience with the cheap stuff). 

When she pulled out the Fashion Fix at the end and said how much she loved it and that she tried to get her boys to buy it for her as an early Mother’s Day gift, my heart broke a little. Especially since in the video from the day before, Gary-the-Great specifically said he told her she couldn’t keep any of it. Sweet ice-skating Rufus, the woman puts up with that sibilant, lip-licking, twitching jackass. $20 is too much to make her happy?! 

G-haw is a world-class twunt. 

28 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I think B did the best she could, what with her other half stalking in and out behind her (reminded me of Trump during the debates).

That's exactly what I was thinking!

And FFS, Becky, there is no "L" in the word "drawing". ("Drawling", if you didn't watch. She said it several times.)

Oh, and here's you guys' periodic reminder that Becky fucking sucks too. She's not a good person. Don't feel sorry for her.

Crap! I was watching figure skating and kitten cams and forgot all about this. Not sure if I should be glad or sad I missed it.

24 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

That's exactly what I was thinking!

And FFS, Becky, there is no "L" in the word "drawing". ("Drawling", if you didn't watch. She said it several times.)

Oh, and here's you guys' periodic reminder that Becky fucking sucks too. She's not a good person. Don't feel sorry for her.

Thank you. Becky HAS A NURSING LICENSE and is CHOOSING to sell poppetrocksy. This is not your average fundie woman trapped with no marketable skills. She probably has more career flexibility and earning potential than a lot of us, frankly. 

And yet she’s choosing to try and sell cheap jewelry so her and Mr HAYMAYUN can drive around and yell at people incoherently...which, by the way, is ALSO the reason she regularly forfeits much of the limited time she is allowed to see her own children. 

Can you imagine how that must feel to her kids? To be abandoned FOR THAT?!?

3 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

The kid in the background was trying to read Dallin Bagley's comment and Gary was trying to help decipher it! LOL!

OK, sisses, which one of you is Sis Bagley?

I'm going with Fruitcake.  :pb_biggrin: 

Okay folks. I was out havin fun like a heathen, with no idea I was missin the big doins tonight:

Pyahtzeescrotchee Party online.

Dayum & Halleluuujer. 

Non Repentant Sis Chickenetti 

Pretty sure we love being anonymous here and no one has to own up to any FB profile....

:my_heart:

Merciful heavens.

Such a snore. I couldn't make it past the 9:00 mark (I think it was). No sales I saw during the timeframe. 

Fyi -- I saw this stuff recently (the last 2-3 months) at a local craft and vendor show. Sorry Becky - on a good day it does look like $5 jurry. That day was a buck fifty. (I don't think she sold much.)

I was drawn more to the 60-100 per piece tables. (Magnolia? Didn't buy that either.)  Think I'll wait until a juried art show comes through the area ....

2 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Merciful heavens.

Such a snore. I couldn't make it past the 9:00 mark (I think it was). No sales I saw during the timeframe. 

Yeah, it was boring as hell and WAY too long. I had it on in the background as I did other things, and somehow got through it all, but even then I almost lit myself on fire to make it stop. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DO NOT make a drinking game that involves imbibing every time Becky says a piece of crap jurry is "super cute" or "super pretty" unless you have a death wish. I'm not even just talking about alcohol here. Drinking too much water can also be lethal (seriously, it's called water intoxication).

They said they've sold 5 things so far from the video. Their amazing business plan anticipated selling 200 things each time they did a video, so I guess that's pretty close...

I'm only on page 3 of this thread and I just laughed so hard I got diet Pepsi up my nose. Fuck that hurts! I love you guys !!!!!'

On 3/18/2018 at 10:04 AM, Spanger said:

Well, considering Bro Gary found the Bro Gary Hawkins page, I wonder if he's also tracked down FJ?  And I wonder if there will be a Fundie Friday brewing if/when he does?  I wonder how he found the FB page?

Also- I tried tracking down Sis Beckys page, the one she shut down last month after a fight with Bro Gary- I don't see it tho.  Did it ever come back?  Or is this new joint page the replacement for the old Sis Becky page? I noticed the new joint page is "female"- (see 'her' favorites, etc.)

@Nikedagain? has it on the nose... Complicated family dynamics, indeed.  There's just so much going on here that I'm curious to know mor e about!

A fight?? Ok, folks, I'm behind the times.  Someone do tell! Please and thank yuyans!

Sis Saw

4 hours ago, SawScar2017 said:

A fight?? Ok, folks, I'm behind the times.  Someone do tell! Please and thank yuyans!

Sis Saw

We don't know much. Bro Ween said Sis Becky shut down her FB page because she was mad at him. (She's back now.) Then they went to a marriage conference, and he did a video and said they were working on some stuff that's none of our bidness.

HAYMAYUN to Sisses Koi and G. Sis Becky has chosen to put this ween before her own kids. She could easily get a job, get a real home, and maybe eventually get partial custody of her kids. I felt a few twinges of pity for her too, but she should be able to do better.

Ok folks I just watched the live jewrry presentshun. Haymuhn for the fast forward  bar cause I sure used it. I admit Sis Becky seems like a real nice person and shes a nurse?! Why does she not want to be with her children? She could have a nice paying job too. I dont think any of us could make sense out of it. So at then end they sold 5 plus Garys 6 that makes eleven(not eleventy) So a 20 something profit? Suppose it could buy a few packs of weens. 

Sis Candy

not buyin $5 jewree no matter how pretty cute or precious it is

I watched the video too and I have so much second hand embarrassment for Becky. You could tell she was uncomfortable asking people to sign up under her. I also couldn’t help thinking of Nurie Rodrigues and her attempts at selling jewelry. So sad all around. Though Nurie could really benefit from that black form that Becky as draping the jewelry against, and I thought Becky did a good job describing the pieces and how they could work with various outfits. I think she’s did her best. 

if gary would have just SHUT UP i think becks could have at least made a better video. he was bouncing around, rocking back and forth and just babbling away for no reason. he's like that weird uncle that nobody likes, but you have to invite him because he's grandma's brother in law. someone said the potsarotsa jury was like fine expensive jury...no, no it is not. it is $5 poppyrocky jury, that beckngar are getting some $ from, and the upline is getting some $ from and the company is getting some money from. so really, you'd probably just as well to go to a dollar store and get yer popperoni jury.

sis may, who thinks ghaw could use some alkyhol to calm the f down

On 3/22/2018 at 9:33 AM, OutoftheShadows said:

OK folks, did anyone else notice in the video how he kept smacking the little dog(gie in the window)? It was gentle, but there was an undercurrent there that gave me chills.

I noticed that (nudging, not smacking) and I also noticed him telling one of his off-camera sons to "put that phone down!" while they were doing the live video selling last night.  Those poor kids are having to help with the "jury" sales, like it or not.

Question. Is there any proof Becky is a currently licensed nurse? Does that lapse? Could something have happened where she can’t practice or something? Ffs, I’d be working 80 hours a week to get and stay away from Gary so I don’t quite understand...

11 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Question. Is there any proof Becky is a currently licensed nurse? Does that lapse? Could something have happened where she can’t practice or something? Ffs, if he working 80 hours a week to get and stay away from Gary so I don’t quite understand...

I'm not sure which state she's licensed in, but in Nebraska, you have to work 500 hours plus have 20 CE credits or be in school for nursing, and there a few other exceptions.  

Also, some medical assistants, phlebotomists, etc will say they're nurses when they aren't licensed as one.  

Folks I went over to the garynbecky page where they have the jewrree listed 4 sales In the pics it looks like $5 jewree only slightly worse. Im feelin bad snarkin on folks tryin to make a livin. But then I remind myself WHY they are in this position. Oy I may take a break from snarkin for holy week. 

Sis Candy

I want y'all to know that I've been singing the Lady Gaga song Paparazzi in my head all week, but every time I get to the "papa-paparazzi" parts, I've been swapping in Bro Gary's various mangling pronunciations.  

And sorry about the aggressive tone in my last post.  Bro Gary threads are always so light hearted, and I hate to spoil that.  My brother's 4 month old puppy died suddenly yesterday after a routine spay surgery, so it was a rough night :( 

11 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Fyi -- I saw this stuff recently (the last 2-3 months) at a local craft and vendor show. Sorry Becky - on a good day it does look like $5 jurry. That day was a buck fifty. (I don't think she sold much.)

So that vendor was probably trying to recoup her original investment. I guess that means the seller's cost is $1.50. If so, GarynBecky make a whopping $3.50 on each piece they sell.

Over the course of an hour, they sold 11 pieces of putzyscratchy? I guess that's more than they could make working the fryer at Chik-fil-A, but if that's their takehome for the entire day (took some work to hang that blanket, I guess) they'd still be better off with at least one fast food job.

42 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I guess that's more than they could make working the fryer at Chik-fil-A, but if that's their takehome for the entire day (took some work to hang that blanket, I guess) they'd still be better off with at least one fast food job.

I can't imagine Bro Ween succeeding at fast food prep or customer service, maybe Becky though.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived