IGNORED

Baby Kyle Maxwell Is Here

singsingsing

Yes, that's right. Elissa had her baby and they named him......... Kyle.

https://blog.titus2.com/2018/03/02/welcome-kyle-jeremiah-maxwell/'

Don't get me wrong, it's a perfectly nice name! But kind of out of left field! I wonder if he's named after someone? It's nothing like Calia, it's not biblical (okay, to be fair, his middle name is Jeremiah), it's not trendy... it's.... Kyle.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a Kyle in her family somewhere? That's the only thing I can come up with. It's not a baby name you here a lot these days, especially from fundies. 

Yeah, I don't want anyone to think I'm hating on the name Kyle, I think it's about as inoffensive a name as you could get! I just expected something like... Nehemiah... or Theocritus... or Joseph Jr. 

I like the name Kyle. You don’t hear it a lot; but it’s not unusual either.  I wonder if they’re going for a similar sound pattern in the names. Calia and Kyle pair nicely.  

It is an unusual name for a Maxwell, but Elissa appears to not be asking Steve’s advice on baby naming.

As soon as I saw the name Kyle I just thought of Kyle Broflovski:

21DFA3A4-66B9-4D68-8182-79C9D1A03661.jpeg.fd17dcdbd0d08efff88c8860ca8b9ee5.jpeg

who of course is a Jew...

It's so...normal! :pb_lol: It's not even biblical! Stevie must be fuming. Maybe the middle name Jeremiah was to appease him.

Perfectly normal name. Sometimes there's people who don't name their kids after relatives, maybe they just liked the name.. Shocker! I know:pb_rollseyes:

He's really cute. Good luck little Kyle on being born a Maxwell!

9 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Perfectly normal name. Sometimes there's people who don't name their kids after relatives, maybe they just liked the name.. Shocker! I know:pb_rollseyes:

Of course! But the Maxwells tend not to fall into that category. Even Calia Grace had a (supposedly) 'Christian' meaning. I'm really interested to see if they explain the name Kyle. Behindthename.com (generally reliable) tells me it means 'narrows, channel, strait'. Jeremiah means 'Yahweh has uplifted'. Hmmm... God parting the Red Sea?

Yeah, I got nothing. :pb_lol: 

Maybe it's b/c of the verse that says "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."   

I actually like the name.  Good job Smug Joe and Invisible Elissa.  I wonder if they scheduled a time to discuss baby names.  And Kyle Jeremiah I'm so sorry you had to be born into that dreadful family.

DSC_5904.jpg.48d6cae89d831eb921fbb6f31d342930.jpg

15 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Of course! But the Maxwells tend not to fall into that category. Even Calia Grace had a (supposedly) 'Christian' meaning. I'm really interested to see if they explain the name Kyle. Behindthename.com (generally reliable) tells me it means 'narrows, channel, strait'. Jeremiah means 'Yahweh has uplifted'. Hmmm... God parting the Red Sea?

Their theme is random, Calia was kinda out of the blue and not in sync with the other Maxwell grandkids either.

Elissa is a rebel, I bet Steve is not happy about that name lol

I love that they don't feel tied down to naming their children biblical names.  I also love the thought of Steve silently fuming over having absolutely NO control.  

Can you imagine his face when they calmly announced that they planned to call the baby Kyle? :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

As soon as I saw the name Kyle I just thought of Kyle Broflovski:

21DFA3A4-66B9-4D68-8182-79C9D1A03661.jpeg.fd17dcdbd0d08efff88c8860ca8b9ee5.jpeg

who of course is a Jew...

@mango_fandango,  I immediately thought of Kyle Richards, former child actress and now on RHoBH.  She is Jewish, too, having converted when she married Mauricio Umansky.

Betcha Steve will change Joseph's bio to: Joseph, married to Elissa, they have their FIRSTBORN SON Kyle. 

You know sons, especially firstborns are all that matter to those jerks.

Wasn't Calia < than 6 lbs at birth? This one is 8+lbs- that's a big change for Elissa.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

The verse mentioned above is a good guess.

"Channels Only" is well known to be sentimental to Elissa and Joseph also...

https://blog.titus2.com/2015/02/14/channels-only-live-on-the-mountain/

They also sang it at their wedding, didn't they?

And then at least one Maxwell dog/pony show thing or some service of some sort I think too.

27 minutes ago, jakesykora said:

The verse mentioned above is a good guess.

"Channels Only" is well known to be sentimental to Elissa and Joseph also...

https://blog.titus2.com/2015/02/14/channels-only-live-on-the-mountain/

They also sang it at their wedding, didn't they?

And then at least one Maxwell dog/pony show thing or some service of some sort I think too.

That what I was thinking. Tried to post that thought earlier but it didn’t go thru. 

I like the name Kyle well enough, and the photo with Calia and Kyle was sweet. Elissa has lovely hair. Are Joseph and John close? Wonder if Elissa and Chelsy will become friends as opposed to extended family? I imagine there will be another 2018 Maxwell baby. 

It just goes to show you how repressed and sad the Maxwell family is when naming a child Kyle is considered a rebellious act. 

Just now, Markie said:

I like the name Kyle well enough, and the photo with Calia and Kyle was sweet. Elissa has lovely hair. Are Joseph and John close? Wonder if Elissa and Chelsy will become friends as opposed to extended family? I imagine there will be another 2018 Maxwell baby. 

Joseph was a best man in John’s wedding so I believe they are. J&E may be branching away and doing their own thing away from the typical married life of Chris and Nathan. Hopefully they can be friends and give Chelsy someone to hang out with and Elissa as well. Maybe we will see eventually on Chelsy’s blog...

Archived