IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

On 3/20/2018 at 10:45 AM, singsingsing said:

Lydia Waller looks a lot like a friend of mine. It's kind of uncanny. This is a weird question, but do the Wallers have a Dutch background?

Weird.  I was just thinking she looks just like a friend of mine, who is 1/2 Mexican, 1/2 Irish.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/12/2018 at 7:10 PM, EyesOpen said:

Isn’t Anna younger than Pricilla? I can’t keep it straight... I love the name Pricilla as an unrelated aside. I think Deborah or Danielle for a girl, Peter or Philomen for a boy. Would love to see a Philomen. What an underutilized name!

Philemon--one of the books no one can figure out how it got included in the Bible! That would be awesome, esp since so many aren't sure how to pronounce it Philip and Phill-a-mon? Phil-ee-man File-a-mon? lol

I don't when Priscilla's birthday is,but I think she's about 2 years older than Anna.

For names:I like Daisy.I think it's a nice name.She could start a floral theme and later,if they have another girl,Dahlia...lol.Delia,Deborah are okay or Dawn,Donna.I don't see them using Dinah because of what happened to her,in the Bible.

For boys,I can only think of Patrick and Peter!

The nice thing about a possible choice of Daniella is that it's different enough from Priscilla's brother Daniel so no one would get mixed up. But I doubt she would use Daniel for a boy since it's her brother's first name too. And if they go with Daniella, they could call her Ella as a nickname and that would be terribly cute. But they may just go with Donna or Deborah Sue.

6 hours ago, melon said:

I don't when Priscilla's birthday is,but I think she's about 2 years older than Anna.

For names:I like Daisy.I think it's a nice name.She could start a floral theme and later,if they have another girl,Dahlia...lol.Delia,Deborah are okay or Dawn,Donna.I don't see them using Dinah because of what happened to her,in the Bible.

For boys,I can only thyesink of Patrick and Peter!

yes Priscilla was born July 3 1986 Anna was born June 23 1988 

15 hours ago, melon said:

For boys,I can only think of Patrick and Peter!

I'm glad that, because of Priscilla's age and apparent pregnancy schedule, she won't be having a huge quiver. I agree that Patrick and Peter would be the most logical names for two more boys. If she has more boys beyond that, I'd love to see a Percival, who is as fabulous as his father, David. I hope I don't offend any Free Jingers who may have a son/family member named Percival.

Now I'm excited to find out what this fabulous Pecan will be! :) 

7 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

keep an eye out for the Gender reveal coming soon. 

When I saw this on Instagram this morning my heart stopped for a second....I thought it was Anna's way of announcing another "blessing". Ugh! So glad it wasn't! (not that the kid is any better off with the Wallers)

So for a boy: Patrick, Pierce or Perry. And for a girl: Diana, Deborah or Deanna.

They all sound nice with the surname, Waller. 

Photos: a dump truck or fire truck for a boy and a laundry basket or flower pot for a girl. 

On another note, I really like the Pecans' Blue House! 

I think for a boy, Peter is pretty much a given.

For a girl, I assume they will continue to give their daughters female versions of David. So I'm expecting little Davida, Davidina, Davina and Davidette to join Davia. :kitty-shifty:

45 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I think for a boy, Peter is pretty much a given.

For a girl, I assume they will continue to give their daughters female versions of David. So I'm expecting little Davida, Davidina, Davina and Davidette to join Davia. :kitty-shifty:

I don't know I figured Peter would be a given last time and nope they came up with Phillip. 

Or maybe the P-D-P thing was just a coincidence. Have they ever actually said it's a theme? Maybe they'll surprise us with little Angelica or Zebulon.

(I'm sure it is a theme. But it would be kind of funny if it wasn't.)

6 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Or maybe the P-D-P thing was just a coincidence. Have they ever actually said it's a theme? Maybe they'll surprise us with little Angelica or Zebulon.

(I'm sure it is a theme. But it would be kind of funny if it wasn't.)

they said they named Phillip after two apostles Phillip and Andrew and Paul is listed with them though I guess not an original apostle  (Don't ask me I am far from religious) So if they stick with that then Peter John would make sense but then they are tapped out for P boy names so they'd have to go with another letter. 

It’s a girl... they just posted it on Instagram a few minutes ago

my final guess with be Donna Sue Waller. Donna in honor of David's grandpa Donald and Sue for the grandma's 

Ugh, another girl for the cult. Boo. 

I think this one's name is going to be something really odd and surprising. We'll see. 

They were asked on their blog about whether they were using a name theme, but they didn't respond. 

Lol, Pris kicked the box away because the smoke was getting in their faces. 

I can't decide between Daniella, Donna, and Deborah.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived