IGNORED

Dillards 51: Making Play Look Complicated

Jellybean

Continue from here:

Last post by @HarryPotterFan:

Catching up....  

On 09/02/2018 at 7:56 PM,  @viii said: 

My sister and her husband have always referred to each other by their names in front of their daughter (whose 2) but the other day when my niece wanted something she was like, "Dad... Dad?" and getting no answer, upped it by shouting, "MIKE... MICHAEL!!" 

One of my coworkers said her 4-year-old calls his dad by his first name since he hears her do it. He also seems like a mini extra sassy version of her and is very dramatic. Like he apparently told his grandpa they needed to have a serious conversation over coffee, and sat his grandpa down to have a serious chat about playtime.  

On 11/02/2018 at 10:02 PM,  @Kangaroosaid: 

If he's anything like me, he probably doesn't know how to interact with kids properly because he just hasn't been around many of them.

I guess he can’t ask his wife for advise on how to interact with kids because she’s a woman? What a wanker.

Derdick: Hey Jill, is this power point and suit appropriate for small children?

Jill: *stares at him* Are you fucking with me? Hell no, you idiot. Here, bring our Christian-themed puppets. And look for some short cartoons on YouTube or Veggie Tales to replace that power point crap. (ok she’d never say that but a girl can dream)

It’s just so weird a father with so many little kid in-laws wouldn’t know how to interact with children. He clearly doesn’t think it’s worth bothering to try or learn. A freaking power point presentation in a suit from a wedding? Get some puppets or something.

This is like when I was a pre-school summer camp counselor when I was 18, and the lead teacher (she was probably in her 50s) wore platform shoes everyday. To a classroom full of kids ages 2-3. And she kept insisting she “doesn’t know what to do with this age” because she normally taught 4-year-olds. YOU HAVE GROWN CHILDREN. They were little once!! And you never took a child development course? She had more experience with tiny children than me and the other junior counselor (who was 16ish and an asshole).

On 23/02/2018 at 2:27 AM, @Glasgowghirlsaid: 

No, Babs had temporary custody since he was months old, Jenelle tried to get it back but had to settle for visitation when Babs had proof Ensley tested positive for THC at birth, so Babs has permanent custody and she may lose Kaiser too. 

I know Nathan’s mom filed for emergency custody but she dropped it. When is Jenelle going to finally lose custody of that kid?

On 23/02/2018 at 5:08 PM, @BabyBottlePopsaid: 

Babs told her Kaiser sounds like a beer!

(I know what it really means)

Babs is my spirit animal. "WELL JENELLE"

“I see you Jenelle, havin’ a la-di-da time with your BOOYYYYYYYFRIEND!!”

That woman puts up with too much shit. I wish she could take in Kaiser and Ensley, but I get that a woman in her 60s might not have the energy and finances to raise two tiny children and any other babies on drugs Jenelle pops out. I’m glad MTV fired David, but fans are pissed it took this long. He’s shown lots of violent, scary, abusive behavior on the show, who knows how he acts behind closed doors. And now the production crew doesn’t want to go out to “the Land” to film Jenelle. And it’s like okay if you’re scared for your life what about the kids??  

On 23/02/2018 at 11:01 PM,  @patsymaesaid: 

I think perhaps they did not have a lot of success converting the "Arab ladies," and the LBQT invite looks like it's heading south, so what are the odds that the next fashion/cultural change from the Dullards will be a kippah for Dwreck, a Star of David necklace for Jillymuffin, a sudden fondness for Yiddishisms, and an invite to their new series of seminars —complete with latkas and kasha varniskes—on "Y'shua, the True Messiah?"

Read more 

I will lose my shit if they do this. We know Jill has no problem appropriating Jewish culture. No Jill and Dwreck, Moses would throw the Ten Commandments at you in a fit of rage. Noah wouldn’t let you on the ark. Jesus thinks you’re an asshole.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jellybean said:

I know Nathan’s mom filed for emergency custody but she dropped it. When is Jenelle going to finally lose custody of that kid?

The emergency custody was dropped but she is still going for custody, her husband was seriously ill so she had to drop it. David is also fighting for access to his son, he only had a few visitations last year before he violated the rules, including posting pictures of him on social media when he was told not to. Yet he was deemed suitable for custody of Maryssa, who seems to be Ensley's sister mum.

Saw a picture of Derrick with a man bun.  Is trying to appear current and therefore relevant?  I hope not.

8 minutes ago, cindyluvs24 said:

Saw a picture of Derrick with a man bun.  Is trying to appear current and therefore relevant?  I hope not.

The man bun is actually old. He had long hair for a while but Jill cut it before they went back to Central America the last time.

I'm guessing the Bank of Kim Jong Boob? I would hope humpers aren't still sending them donations. 

The gofundme is no longer accepting donations. It looks like he did not meet his goal. Most of the money for the gofundme came from off site donations. He only raised about 2,000 on the site.

16 hours ago, Jellybean said:

Continue from here:

Catching up....  

One of my coworkers said her 4-year-old calls his dad by his first name since he hears her do it. He also seems like a mini extra sassy version of her and is very dramatic. Like he apparently told his grandpa they needed to have a serious conversation over coffee, and sat his grandpa down to have a serious chat about playtime.  

I guess he can’t ask his wife for advise on how to interact with kids because she’s a woman? What a wanker.

Jill: *stares at him* Are you fucking with me? Hell no, you idiot. Here, bring our Christian-themed puppets. And look for some short cartoons on YouTube or Veggie Tales to replace that power point crap. (ok she’d never say that but a girl can dream)

It’s just so weird a father with so many little kid in-laws wouldn’t know how to interact with children. He clearly doesn’t think it’s worth bothering to try or learn. A freaking power point presentation in a suit from a wedding? Get some puppets or something.

This is like when I was a pre-school summer camp counselor when I was 18, and the lead teacher (she was probably in her 50s) wore platform shoes everyday. To a classroom full of kids ages 2-3. And she kept insisting she “doesn’t know what to do with this age” because she normally taught 4-year-olds. YOU HAVE GROWN CHILDREN. They were little once!! And you never took a child development course? She had more experience with tiny children than me and the other junior counselor (who was 16ish and an asshole).

That woman puts up with too much shit. I wish she could take in Kaiser and Ensley, but I get that a woman in her 60s might not have the energy and finances to raise two tiny children and any other babies on drugs Jenelle pops out. I’m glad MTV fired David, but fans are pissed it took this long. He’s shown lots of violent, scary, abusive behavior on the show, who knows how he acts behind closed doors. And now the production crew doesn’t want to go out to “the Land” to film Jenelle. And it’s like okay if you’re scared for your life what about the kids??  

I have such mixed feelings about Babs. On one hand, she has stepped up to the plate and raised Jenelle's children. On the other hand, I think that she's in need of some parenting classes and psychotherapy herself. I completely understand being fed up with the situation and with Jenelle's poor decision making, but screaming at her in front of the kids isn't going to solve the problem, it's just going to create new ones. 

14 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

The emergency custody was dropped but she is still going for custody, her husband was seriously ill so she had to drop it. David is also fighting for access to his son, he only had a few visitations last year before he violated the rules, including posting pictures of him on social media when he was told not to. Yet he was deemed suitable for custody of Maryssa, who seems to be Ensley's sister mum.

What a freaking mess Jenelle and David are. I feel sad and worried for those kids. 

23 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I have such mixed feelings about Babs. On one hand, she has stepped up to the plate and raised Jenelle's children. On the other hand, I think that she's in need of some parenting classes and psychotherapy herself. I completely understand being fed up with the situation and with Jenelle's poor decision making, but screaming at her in front of the kids isn't going to solve the problem, it's just going to create new ones. 

I dont. Good on her for stepping up and taking care of Jace  (that poor child, there is someone who will need therapy for life) but her 3 kids are all messed up as hell, its not a shock the cycle has then continued. Im sure she did her best, most do but here we are. My opinion, I dont think she takes Jenelles issues (with her) seriously and never did so when she tries to be nice Jenelle wants nothing to do with it because that deeper need is never met and yells at her. Again. It could be worse, could be Farrah's mother haha

1 minute ago, HurricaneBells said:

I dont. Good on her for stepping up and taking care of Jace  (that poor child, there is someone who will need therapy for life) but her 3 kids are all messed up as hell, its not a shock the cycle has then continued. Im sure she did her best, most do but here we are. My opinion, I dont think she takes Jenelles issues (with her) seriously and never did so when she tries to be nice Jenelle wants nothing to do with it because that deeper need is never met and yells at her. Again. It could be worse, could be Farrah's mother haha

Oh man, I just started up watching again after a few years, and began on the newest season. I had seen the first couple seasons, but nothing between the two. What. the. hell. happened?? I remember Farrah's mother being uber-religious and prone to yelling and fighting, but I don't remember her being as straight up bizarre and bananas as she's become. And the way they both manipulate Sophia makes me sick. 

You know when they have fun it's the #bestfunever because dWRECK is the #bestpapanotdadbecausewehavetopretendtobefluentinspanishever 

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Oh man, I just started up watching again after a few years, and began on the newest season. I had seen the first couple seasons, but nothing between the two. What. the. hell. happened?? I remember Farrah's mother being uber-religious and prone to yelling and fighting, but I don't remember her being as straight up bizarre and bananas as she's become. And the way they both manipulate Sophia makes me sick. 

She’s become something else. She seems very addicted to fame, got Farrah to finance her plastic surgery or something, released a rap song, dresses like a teenager going clubbing....She also asked Farrah to be her maid of honor, Farrah said no, so Deb said she won’t have one. Farrah pointed out she could ask her other daughter. But I guess she doesn’t count because she’s not on TV. 

I feel so bad for Sophia. Especially since Farrah decided to homeschool her. That child has no mature adult in her life that looks out for her best interests. And apparently this weekend Farrah announced she and Sophia have naked pictures of each other on their phones.

11 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You know when they have fun it's the #bestfunever because dWRECK is the #bestpapanotdadbecausewehavetopretendtobefluentinspanishever 

They remind me of the Spanish teacher I had who pronounced the “h” in hola as a hard “H.”

15 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

She’s become something else. She seems very addicted to fame, got Farrah to finance her plastic surgery or something, released a rap song, dresses like a teenager going clubbing....She also asked Farrah to be her maid of honor, Farrah said no, so Deb said she won’t have one. Farrah pointed out she could ask her other daughter. But I guess she doesn’t count because she’s not on TV. 

I feel so bad for Sophia. Especially since Farrah decided to homeschool her. That child has no mature adult in her life that looks out for her best interests. And apparently this weekend Farrah announced she and Sophia have naked pictures of each other on their phones.

They remind me of the Spanish teacher I had who pronounced the “h” in hola as a hard “H.”

That child is homeschooled?! Sweet merciful Jeebus. :pb_eek::pb_eek::pb_eek:

6 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

That child is homeschooled?! Sweet merciful Jeebus. :pb_eek::pb_eek::pb_eek:

Yeah, Farrah took her out of school in the past year so she could have more time to go to fashion shows and red carpet events. I have no idea if she has a tutor or if Farrah is pretending to be her teacher.

20 hours ago, Jellybean said:

Continue from here:

Catching up....  

I will lose my shit if they do this. We know Jill has no problem appropriating Jewish culture. No Jill and Dwreck, Moses would throw the Ten Commandments at you in a fit of rage. Noah wouldn’t let you on the ark. Jesus thinks you’re an asshole.

Woah, wait, fired David? What did I miss? Do we have a Teen Mom 2 thread!?? (Please)

I bumped the Teen Mom thread over on Quiver full of Worldly Distractions, for your commenting pleasure. 

20 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

The kids will end up just as brainless and aimless and trashy. 

I know when I was kid growing up in an abusive household, things like this were my favorite thing to hear. It didn't make me feel like a predestined for a miserable life or anything like that. Nope, not at all. In fact, when some teachers even told me that, it didn't make me feel like not working on bettering myself. 

4 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Jill's congrats message to Joystin. She is already the #favoritetia.

I find both of those hashtags to be very cringey.

3 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Jill's congrats message to Joystin. She is already the #favoritetia.

Why on earth would Jill call herself 'tia'? She's not Spanish. They're not Spanish. I get it, you did some pretend missionary work in a Spanish-speaking country for a few months, but come on now.

Jill and Derick are unusually adept at making themselves seem like enormous assholes. Somehow they manage to come across as incredibly unpleasant, arrogant, obnoxious, competitive, miserable, and desperate all at once with very little effort.

From the comment she left on Joy's Instagram post, it almost seems like Jill hasn't met Gideon yet. I so hope that's true, as it would mean that she wasn't there playing midwife during the birth...

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived