IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 16: The sins of our fathers

samurai_sarah

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

Me three but also very done.

Ah me too! But we haven’t even started. We’re at a point though where we are sick of waiting for ‘the right time’ and will likely start trying in the next 12 month. At 27 we know rationally we’ve got plenty of time but we are definitely starting to feel old :pb_lol:

Guys, I just played cornhole. I’m at an outdoor festival with a sort-of date. We walked by the cornhole tent, and I nonchalantly said, “oh, cornhole,” like I was hip and knew about cornhole. I’ve never played. We played. I’m not good. I almost hit the lady next to me, and I hit the ceiling of the tent twice. I made it in the hole one time. It’s really fun, even without alcohol, but I’m sure it gets even better with a few beers.

I'll be 39 later this year, had a tubal during an emergency surgery in 2015 so I'm definitely done. My cure for baby fever? Babysitting 3 days a week for the 8 month old son of one of my hubby's employees. I have him like 15 hours total and he is a very happy, easy baby. My oldest is about to turn 18 this summer and I can't imagine being like a good friend who has a son the same age as my daughter and had twins not long ago. I get tired after a few hours and that's only select days a week!

On 5/5/2018 at 9:11 PM, Shadoewolf said:

My oldest is about to turn 18 this summer and I can't imagine being like a good friend who has a son the same age as my daughter and had twins not long ago. I get tired after a few hours and that's only select days a week!

You’re doing it all wrong! Your oldest female child raises all the younger children. You only need to be there for photo ops, and to tell the world about this amazing ‘buddy system’ you have. 

Go forth and have eleventy!!!11!1!1 more #littleblessings

Lol not a chance!  This week she has choir rehearsals and she waitresses at a small family restaurant. Next week is the choir performances (2 nights), the art show (4 pieces entered) and *gasp* the senior prom. And my babysitting hours just went up to almost 25 a week! I just need to evolve with some extra arms/hands or figure out how to clone myself!

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived