• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Destiny

Trump 29: Divider In Chief or Liar In Chief? WHY NOT BOTH?

AmazonGrace

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

AmazonGrace

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 2

Curious
On 2/16/2018 at 6:44 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

"New Yorker: Ex-Playmate alleges Trump system for covering up affairs"

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, I got a good giggle out of the fact that the National Enquirer is run by a guy whose last name is Pecker. How apropos.

I find it amusing.  My husband finds it HILARIOUS.  We are often in separate rooms, but both watching CNN.  When they were talking about that story the other day I hear loud laughing coming from the living room and foot steps coming down the hall.  I look up to see what is on CNN and hear "Pecker" so I yell down the hall Pecker?   Now the footsteps are followed by laughter again.   I swear the guy said Pecker 4-5 times and my husband is practically at the point he can't breathe standing in my office doorway.

Next segment comes on and it's about the story again.  First guy says blah blah blah Pecker...stops for an instant looking a bit sheepish and says "That's his real name!"  Gales of laughter from the living room and footsteps coming my way.

I have a feeling that until this story is resolved my husband is going to be making a lot of foot traffic between the living room and my office.

Curious
On 2/16/2018 at 7:27 PM, onekidanddone said:
  On 2/16/2018 at 6:44 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

However, the company -- run by David Pecker, a friend of Trump's -- never ran her story and, according to The New Yorker, instead used the purchase to kill the piece. The company told the magazine it did not print it because it did not find McDougal's story to be credible.

To the bold...so the Enquirer is a magazine meant to produce profit via sales not a freebie magazine based solely on ads or whatever.  Sales numbers/Circulation matter.  Yet we are expected to believe that AFTER they shell out $150,000 they suddenly decide that her story is not credible?

I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you as well, Mr. Pecker since you are apparently handing out money for stories that will never see the light of day.

:roll:

On 2/17/2018 at 1:01 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I think they were fighting on the plane to Florida. Watch Trump's face as he shoves Melania. 

That must be something he does to her a lot.  She doesn't even react.  Just puts her hand up to catch the railing.  No wonder he had no trouble defending Porter and ignoring the alleged victims.  Asshole.

22 hours ago, Ali said:

Is the choice of color for Melania's dress bothering anyone else? Wearing white while visiting people after a tragedy seems wrong to me. I know white is a funeral color in some cultures, but that is not the case in the United States. How about a gray or black or navy blue dress?

I've noticed that she wears white a lot.  I can't decide if it's something she just likes (I stay away from white because I'm a stain just waiting to happen.  I wouldn't even make it out of my house with a clean white shirt on lol) or if it's some kind of secret "help me" signal.

I guess that old rule about no white after Labor Day isn't a thing anymore eh?

Curious
21 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

Trump believes the students "could have done more" to prevent the shooting.  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5593841/donald-trump-appears-blame-florida-shooting-victims/

Adolescents are not going to report own of their own again and again and again until someone hears them.   I've asked both my son and his friends  if they would ever turn someone in who brought a weapon or drugs to school.  The answer is always no, because you don't narc on other students, because the personal fallout would be dangerous.   

The fucking Yam goes on and on about mental health services, yet his buget cuts affect the availabity of counselors and school psychologists in the schools.  Health insurance does not mean mental health services are affordable.  

I dare the orange homunculus (thank you whoever coined that.  I've forgotten) to go to that school and try to talk to those kids.   Holy crap they have had so many of them on CNN and they are all very articulate and give me hope for the future.  There was one girl at the rally that gave a speech and I'd pay to watch her and Trump in a debate.  She would eat him alive.   There are several very well spoken boys that I'd pay to see take on anyone in Congress or Trump for that matter.

Is this some kind of special school?  It seems like some of the classes they talked about were unusual for a high school, but then I went to high school in the early 80s in a small rural town so our entire high school numbered a whopping 400 total for 9-12 (my graduating class was a little over 100 of those 400)

9 hours ago, Destiny said:

I just yelled fuck you so loud that Luna woke up and hid under the bed. ... She’s a whole other floor away. 

Cause there are only 10 FBI people working in the entire country and they are all on the russian thing.  He doesn't even understand how the FBI works.  You'd think by a year in he would at least have some basics under his belt by now.

I can't think of a single reason he's not just a waste of air and space.

fraurosena

Oh my! The presidunce is in full meltdown mode on twitter today. I guess Mueller's indictment has really gotten under his skin.

Here are a couple of his latest tweets:

As you can see, he's lashing out wildly at all the usual presiduncial suspects. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3

GrumpyGran
1 hour ago, Curious said:

I guess that old rule about no white after Labor Day isn't a thing anymore eh?

Quick OT, I need to correct this, it's shoes. No white shoes between Labor Day and Memorial Day.

Back to Punkin' Head, is it raining this morning in Florida? He sure woke up more delusional than normal today. Or maybe he's getting scared and didn't sleep. His own people are disputing his ludicrous claims.

47of74

I can't think of a single reason he's not just a waste of air and space.

As are his douche nozzle supporters. I have no use for them nor do I have time for their grade A horse shit.

PsyD2013

Now the Fucking Yam is blaming the Democrats for not enacting gun control laws.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-blames-democrats-lack-gun-050306834.html

This ass declared that the NRA has a "friend in the White House".  Even if by some miracle, there was bipartison effort to create  gun control legislation, The Trumpster Fire  would not sign it .  

Edited by PsyD2013
wording

Rachel333

Classy tweet from the president.

Also, holy shit he's mad today! I had to laugh though at "Liddle' Adam Schiff, the leakin' monster of no control." He loves that apostrophe. It's appropriate with "leakin'" (though I don't know what the point is of omitting that 'g'--it's not like "lyin' Ted" where people actually do say "lying" that way), but there's absolutely no reason to use it with "Liddle." Also, Donald, you've used "liddle" for too many people; you need to think of some new insults!

This tweet also made me laugh:

As much as he likes rehashing his 2016 victory and bashing Hillary, he really doesn't like the line that she lost just because she was a bad candidate. He wants credit for being the great candidate he believes he is!

Edited by Rachel333

fraurosena

Ed Krassenstein's right. He's throwing out handfuls of shit in his twitter fit but omits one crucial piece of crap.

Curious
3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Quick OT, I need to correct this, it's shoes. No white shoes between Labor Day and Memorial Day.

Back to Punkin' Head, is it raining this morning in Florida? He sure woke up more delusional than normal today. Or maybe he's getting scared and didn't sleep. His own people are disputing his ludicrous claims.

Drat, I may have just outed the fact that I know NOTHING about fashion or fashion rules.  Thanks for the correction. I learn something new on FJ every day, I think.