IGNORED

Lori Alexander 38: Still Cooking "Healthy" Meals?

7 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Wow. Really?  Is this like President Cheeto saying he’s not racist because he’s posed for photos with African American leaders?  Except, in Lazy Lori’s case, the undocumented people clean her house and paint her kitchen cabinets and mow her grass on the cheap, so that’s why she considers them nice?  Because I have a hard time believing she’s ever invited any of them into her house for any other reason. 

From what I also remember, she defended them saying that it was the US's fault for not better securing the borders and she said that many of them came to the US for a better life. She clashed with readers who wanted undocumented immigrants to be held accountable for coming in illegally. I do suspect that Lori and Ken employed or might still employ undocumented people for lower costs.

Many of her fangirls and fanboys  are probably very supportive of law enforcement agencies if Lori said it was mean for ICE to arrest undocumented people that would piss off many people right away. I think Ken probably monitors what topics Lori covers and he might not let her bring up the immigration topic again because he knows he might have to white knight her. If Ken also tried to defend undocumented immigrants that could lead to fans questioning his and Lori's motives for defending undocumented immigrants.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I caught this last night and her snotty reply  pissed me off enough then. Now this morning I see she deleted the final response from Toyin where she pointed out Lori didn't have to work with children and doesn't have the experience. 

I am always amazed at what a bitch she is. 

Life isn't fair, Lori. When you get negative reviews on your book remember, life isn't fair! Feminism taking over the world? Life isn't fair! 

Screenshot_20180209-235703.thumb.png.84cb77107a5a4b016c36a31eea898d5c.png

Maybe I’ve gone stupid overnight- I cannot follow that article Lori posted today. It’s poorly written with no substantive focus that I can see. I also find it interesting that Mallory Millet is/has been CFO of several corporations. 

In the article she’s highly critical of Weinstein’s accusers, yet in 2017 she was  in a news article discussing how Roman Polanski attempted to rape her. She got away but ended up having a second meeting with him where he allegedly tried a second time. The cognitive dissonance is strong for sure. 

5a7f30ee5bd37_breakachild.jpg.4a60f5900e0088a0fc2c3d635f6eeb66.jpg

5a7f30fe63ded_culticadvice.jpg.2f6f34ab88c013f2ce17b721edf2dc9e.jpg

Joanne Courtney is right on both counts.  Wanna bet this will be  deleted by tonight?  Many of Lori's believes are cultish.  I thought she was a Fundie, but now I think it is more extreme than that.  

Lori,  God is love ... not hate.   Jesus loved children and imo, would not abide with your methods.  So sad that you see an angry, vindictive, vengeful God.  

My guess is that what we see in the Bible is a reflection of who we are.   It's just sad that the kids have to pay the price.

I'm not even gonna bother with this new post. Probably more of the same unsubstantiated claims about feminist destroying society. 

Also Attila, wtf man? What kind of nonsense is that? I'm guessing you're referring to the Holy Spirit correct? Ever heard of Pentecost? The Holy Spirit was definitely apart of the salvation plan. God is Trinity, 3 in 1 they're all part of it. Also God the Father is referred to a helper as well so there goes that one. Jesus isn't just head of man, he's head of the church.... This is what happens when you limit your Bible reading to verses on submission. 

A woman without a husband is still created in the image of God and therefore has a purpose. 

On 2/8/2018 at 8:29 AM, Koala said:

Wait, so Lori bailed on helping Cassi?  She sure was strong enough to vacation for "several months" this summer.

She seems to do that a lot...

Rehearsal Dinner?

Just as long as people understood that she couldn't do much to help...

Wedding?

And now she's having to pray for strength to help out after the baby is born?

Just no.  I am going to chime in once again to say that NOTHING would stop me from helping my kids if they wanted my help.  If I could sit on my computer all day (arguing with complete strangers), I could certainly help my child!

I may be completely misreading this - Lori may be there helping now, but if she's not, I honestly believe it's because:

1) She likes to be served, and she certainly doesn't want to be stuck serving others.

2) She doesn't want to get in a situation where she can't devote 100% of her time to "monitoring" the internet/deleting comments/arguing with anyone who dares to question her.

I also think she gets miffed when the family pays attention to her kids instead of her.  Notice how EVERYONE knew that she was too sick to help with the rehearsal dinner?  Notice that she sent out an "SOS" to the wedding guests to let them know that she didn't think she'd be able to come to the wedding?

I am just not buying it.  Maybe I am wrong, but I think it really gets to her when the focus shifts from Her Godliness, even for a moment.

Somehow I envision Lori going to help Cassi as now Cassi having to deal with a newborn, a toddler AND waiting hand and foot on Lori, while trying to keep Lori off her computer and stop her from hitting her toddler for being evil because she made noise during Grandma's quiet time or dropped a raisin on the floor.

Cassi is better off wrangling both kids herself.  Maybe her husband could help a little while the baby is very young.

Way to go @Ken, engaging with the heretic. By refusing to call his bullshit bullshit, you get THIS kind of response.

Spoiler

5a7f65354a110_onlymen.PNG.a307e2569e34ea763b59c2f46bbc3c7c.PNG

1 minute ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Way to go @Ken, engaging with the heretic. By refusing to call his bullshit bullshit, you get THIS kind of response.

Hide contents

5a7f65354a110_onlymen.PNG.a307e2569e34ea763b59c2f46bbc3c7c.PNG

I wonder if Lori will say anything to this. Because, as we all know, this is exactly what she believes.

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

I'm not even gonna bother with this new post. Probably more of the same unsubstantiated claims about feminist destroying society. 

Also Attila, wtf man? What kind of nonsense is that? I'm guessing you're referring to the Holy Spirit correct? Ever heard of Pentecost? The Holy Spirit was definitely apart of the salvation plan. God is Trinity, 3 in 1 they're all part of it. Also God the Father is referred to a helper as well so there goes that one. Jesus isn't just head of man, he's head of the church.... This is what happens when you limit your Bible reading to verses on submission. 

A woman without a husband is still created in the image of God and therefore has a purpose. 

Ken has responded in his typical pontificating way. I don’t understand how he does presentations or conducts consultations when he has no ability to succinctly make his point. 

Has he always been this way??

And now we have this gem, responding below Ken on Attila’s comment (it is no surprise that they are both single). 

5BF40B07-3EFD-4263-B081-C57BF704EE33.png

@TeddyBonkers and @Loveday you beat me to it!

On 2/9/2018 at 1:41 PM, Koala said:

Weird side note, but wonder who the alcoholic in Lori's life is?  She was all bottoms up :obscene-drinkingbuddies:on Always Learning, but now we've been treated to be video about how she disagrees with the Bible and wishes she lived in a "zero alcohol world", and a couple of posts about the same topic.  Maybe Ken?  Cause I'd have to drink too, if I lived with Lori.  Like a lot (and I'm not a drinker...as in, I will literally go years without touching a drop).

what are the odds that the alcoholic in Lori's life is Lori?  She has nothing to do all day and I wouldn't be surprised if wine o'clock came very early in CA when you are a lonely bitter woman monitoring adults on the internet all damn day (and night)

4 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Does anybody have a link for Tim Fall's response to Lori? I think I have found his Facebook page but cannot find that specific post. 

I believe that post is only marked "friends only." I really like him. 

5 hours ago, Curious said:

while trying to keep Lori off her computer

Yeah, so she doesn't wax poetic about her daughter's painful, weeping and bloody nipples and try to shame her for not breastfeeding long enough. Go home, Mom! 

Okay folks, I have to comment on the immense disconnect between Lori with her rabid Trump supporting, Orange County Republican bullshit, 3 month vacations in Door County, gold Mercedes driving lifestyle and her fangirls' reality. One of the women whose husband refuses to work because they he would have to pay child support to kids from a previous marriage, a situation Lori tacitly agrees with, is trying to move her growing family into a habitat for humanity house. These situations play out again and again. The parents are uneducated and homeschool, ensuring their children will be poor and lack opportunity in life. Most of the group lacks insurance, decent housing, often enough food, reliable cars, good jobs, etc. but they are Trump supporters. Let's be blunt. The man would be happy lining them up for a shooting squad if he could make a dime off it, and in a way that's what Lori does by preaching no school, no vaccines, no medical treatment (now she's starting to push home birth), and no work for women even when they lack a way to heat their house or feed their children.  

Here's how amoral she is. She doesn't entirely believe the Turpin children were abused. She literally wrote that she thought it smelled funny, by which she meant it was a ruse. She was telling her fans that the state of CA is not to be trusted because "the state wants our children." You cannot make this up. She does not care what happens to children and to the most vulnerable so long as she is allowed to do what she wants and she wants to spank (a euphemism for what she describes) and homeschool. So that should be law. To hell with abused children.  

45 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Okay folks, I have to comment on the immense disconnect between Lori with her rabid Trump supporting, Orange County Republican bullshit, 3 month vacations in Door County, gold Mercedes driving lifestyle and her fangirls' reality. One of the women whose husband refuses to work because they he would have to pay child support to kids from a previous marriage, a situation Lori tacitly agrees with, is trying to move her growing family into a habitat for humanity house. These situations play out again and again. The parents are uneducated and homeschool, ensuring their children will be poor and lack opportunity in life. Most of the group lacks insurance, decent housing, often enough food, reliable cars, good jobs, etc. but they are Trump supporters. Let's be blunt. The man would be happy lining them up for a shooting squad if he could make a dime off it, and in a way that's what Lori does by preaching no school, no vaccines, no medical treatment (now she's starting to push home birth), and no work for women even when they lack a way to heat their house or feed their children.  

Here's how amoral she is. She doesn't entirely believe the Turpin children were abused. She literally wrote that she thought it smelled funny, by which she meant it was a ruse. She was telling her fans that the state of CA is not to be trusted because "the state wants our children." You cannot make this up. She does not care what happens to children and to the most vulnerable so long as she is allowed to do what she wants and she wants to spank (a euphemism for what she describes) and homeschool. So that should be law. To hell with abused children.  

I figured she would somehow defend  David and Louise Turpin. I'm not surprised about the stuff about her fangirls. I'm curious about the woman trying to move into an HFH house. They would still have to pay a mortgage if they somehow qualified for the program. I also hope that woman's husband eventually has to answer to  the courts regarding not paying child support.

@usmcmom I believe you can see his response via Twitter if you search Tim Fall. I'm not sure about linking Facebook posts. I'm friends with him on Facebook but not sure if a link would work. 

11 hours ago, fluffy said:

Where did she say this?  I've gotten a bit behind in bullshit shoveling, and I haven't seen that particular piece of crap yet.

13 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Where did she say this?  I've gotten a bit behind in bullshit shoveling, and I haven't seen that particular piece of crap yet.

I am curious too. Must have been the chatroom? If CA can't be trusted, why the hell does she live in that state. Unreal. 

13 minutes ago, Florita said:

stupid_LI.jpg.01f7ce16373a16f017c57154b678b669.jpg

Wow! People actually believe that?!? The willful ignorance is astounding. 

Yes they totally do because you know, Noah totally got drunk off of grape juice.....and all those verses on drunkeness was warning people away from drinking too much grape juice. That stuff will get yah.

Yes they totally do because you know, Noah totally got drunk off of grape juice.....and all those verses on drunkeness was warning people away from drinking too much grape juice. That stuff will get yah.

And Jesus turned water into grape juice at the wedding at Cana because nothing keeps a party going like some grape juice.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived