IGNORED

Anna's little sister gets engaged

Markie

Susanna Keller

‎Nick Woodard took me out to lunch at the restaurant where we had our first date... And before that was through I was engaged to my best friend!!!! AHHHH I can't believe it!!! I love you Nick!!!

It is nice to see that Suze was able to go about finding her true love while dating and getting to know each other. Wonder if Anna and Josh will attend the wedding? You can be sure it won't be televised.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, good for Suze. Even if (supposedly) she and her now-fiance might have missed the point of FJ, she's got a lot of people who support her and her decision to leave ATI.

Good for her! She seems extremely happy now and is living a pretty normal life. I wish them nothing but the best. I'm sure their future wil be wonderful together.

I went to FB and didn't see a post, but the new pics were cute. Quite the pagan necklace she was sporting there. :twisted:

Best of luck, but I really want to know how these people can wear such nice clothes supporting themselves with service jobs. I don't think the CF pays well enough for Suze to afford those designer jeans.

Good for her! I hope all of the families attend the wedding and there is plenty of DANCING! They might see that it is fun and harmless and that it doesn't lead to every guy and gal heading out to the parking lot to have mad, crazy premartial sex. Maybe they'll even serve some wine and champagne. You know, like normal people have at weddings. Oh, how interesting that would be! :-)

Aw, good for Suze. Even if (supposedly) she and her now-fiance might have missed the point of FJ, she's got a lot of people who support her and her decision to leave ATI.

What do you mean by that? They've mentioned FJ somewhere?

Eh, they *supposedly* popped up here in one of the threads about Suze, I think. First it was the boyfriend, who seemed to miss the point entirely and was upset that people were talking about Suze at all; people didn't believe it was him/understand who he was, plus he was full of riffles, so he was summarily mocked. Then Suze herself (supposedly) showed up and yelled and cursed about the fact that "people were talking bad about her boyfriend." They came off as a couple of young and angry people - but protective of each other, to be sure. I imagine it hasn't been easy for Suze.

I went to FB and didn't see a post, but the new pics were cute. Quite the pagan necklace she was sporting there. :twisted:

Best of luck, but I really want to know how these people can wear such nice clothes supporting themselves with service jobs. I don't think the CF pays well enough for Suze to afford those designer jeans.

I can't tell what brand her jeans are, so I can't tell you if they are indeed "designer," but there are lots of ways to afford "designer" clothes on a - trunk shows, eBay, outlet stores, Marshalls/TJMaxx, gifts, etc.

I often don't understand when people complain about the assumed cost of things people wear or use. Appearances can be deceiving. You really don't know what she spent, how much she makes, what her expenses are, etc.

I can't tell what brand her jeans are, so I can't tell you if they are indeed "designer," but there are lots of ways to afford "designer" clothes on a - trunk shows, eBay, outlet stores, Marshalls/TJMaxx, gifts, etc.

I often don't understand when people complain about the assumed cost of things people wear or use. Appearances can be deceiving. You really don't know what she spent, how much she makes, what her expenses are, etc.

I agree with SnarkyKitty: Designer stuff turns up at thrift stores, too.

I hope that Anna is a little better at loving her family than the Duggars, and that she will go to the wedding anyway. I wouldn't expect the rest of the Duggars to go no matter what, because it's not common for your in-law's family to come unless you are friends with them through some other connection. I'm sure her own parents won't be there and might not even be invited. If Josh and Anna go together and if it gets any mention on their tv show, it will only be for them to brag about how they are supposedly tolerant of everyone while silently judging her, just like they do with cousin Amy.

Good for her! I hope all of the families attend the wedding and there is plenty of DANCING! They might see that it is fun and harmless and that it doesn't lead to every guy and gal heading out to the parking lot to have mad, crazy premartial sex. Maybe they'll even serve some wine and champagne. You know, like normal people have at weddings. Oh, how interesting that would be! :-)

I don't think Suze is 21 yet and I don't know how old her fiancee is, so I don't know how feasible serving wine and champagne would be.

But I'm glad she's happy. And you know, actually knows the person she is engaged to and considers him her best friend. Which isn't exactly the typical result of courtship.

I agree with SnarkyKitty: Designer stuff turns up at thrift stores, too.

Mea fucking culpa! I'm sure she got her ensemble at Forever 21 or some place comparable and didn't spend over 20 bucks for its entirety. At any rate, if she's living with her sister, I guess what she makes is hers, although I imagine she is charged nominal rent if only for the experience of acting as a comparable 21 year old (I'm thinking she turned 18 around the time of Smuggar's wedding) living with roommates would have to do.

Just saying she had on some nice looking clothes, but then again, I've never set foot in most big box stores so maybe the quality of their clothing has improved, but being made in China and typically meant to fall apart after a season, I'm guessing the outfit was bought for the photoshoot. As for her expenses, who knows? She might not even be paying rent or for use of a car for all we know (Cousin Oliver and her designer clothes/bags anyone?) and spending her money on clothes and highlights.

My hope is that she's learned something about frugality; I don't know how strong the market is for Christian cagefighters, but I wish them all the happiness in the world. It's a shame that they misconstrued FJ's posts as attacks against them when they posted here a while back.

A Little off topic but I wanteed to agree - I am a label whore and a designer purse junkie AND I'm a bargain queen. I have a $425 coach purse I paid $70 for as well as many other little delights. Its a hobby for me, what can I get for the least amount. I'm a CNA and a single parent, definately not a Rockerfeller, but I look like one on a Walmart clothes budget. :twocents-02cents:

A Little off topic but I wanteed to agree - I am a label whore and a designer purse junkie AND I'm a bargain queen. I have a $425 coach purse I paid $70 for as well as many other little delights. Its a hobby for me, what can I get for the least amount. I'm a CNA and a single parent, definately not a Rockerfeller, but I look like one on a Walmart clothes budget. :twocents-02cents:

For a fundie, $70 for a pocketbook would be a BIG DEAL. The issue that FJer's are pointing to isn't the degree of savings, but the amount spent.

Eh, they *supposedly* popped up here in one of the threads about Suze, I think. First it was the boyfriend, who seemed to miss the point entirely and was upset that people were talking about Suze at all; people didn't believe it was him/understand who he was, plus he was full of riffles, so he was summarily mocked. Then Suze herself (supposedly) showed up and yelled and cursed about the fact that "people were talking bad about her boyfriend." They came off as a couple of young and angry people - but protective of each other, to be sure. I imagine it hasn't been easy for Suze.

Ah, ok, I had missed that -- I found and read the old thread. Too bad they didn't stick around, I think they could provide a really interesting perspective and would have quickly realized that we're all in their corner cheering them on!

That said, she's (and maybe him too?) really young and as a result of her upbringing, I'm sure quite naive. I hope their marriage will be a solid one. It would be a shame if it failed and the families could then use their non-courtship led marriage to demonstrate the evils of dating.

What's with her facebook photo?? Super awkward belly/hip pose with her fiance... if his hands were a few more inches over, it would almost look like an early pregnancy shot.

What's with her facebook photo?? Super awkward belly/hip pose with her fiance... if his hands were a few more inches over, it would almost look like an early pregnancy shot.

Thats what I thought. Maybe this is the true reason for that early engagement :roll: ?

And I also hope that their marriage will work out, couldn't stand to see that the fundie-parts of the Keller family blame Suze's new lifestyle for the fact the marriage failed.

I also wonder how Priscilla feels about it. She is older than Anna, I think she is 25 or something like that and soon her younger sisters will both be married.

Haha, just looking through Susanna's fb photos- there is one where she has her hand over her fiance's mouth, in the comments she said

lol! When Nick saw the pic he said we needed to put "Sweetie you can't talk about the Duggars that way" on it :) LOL!
:lol:

Also, I agree, that is one odd profile picture :|

woot woot, her wall is now completely open.

stalking away!! :D

didnt find the engagement post yet thou, but i am happy for her. way to live her OWN life. have a lot of admiration for that!

Archived