IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 32: Another Year and How Many New Duggars?

Coconut Flan

I know I'm going to sound like a curmudgeon, but honestly, none of them unless they leave the cult. As long as they remain in the cult I would prefer them to remain single and childless.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joy, boy, 9lbs 15 ounces. 21 inches, homebirth with Jill. Traditional name with a family name as at least a second name. Like Joseph Austin or Matthew James. 

Jinger, girl, 7lbs 8 ounces, 20 in. Hospital birth. Trendy name or something classic like Sophia. 

Kendra, boy, 8lb 9 ounces. 21 inches. Home or birthing center. Super trendy name. Like Cash or Lexington.

OK - I'm putting this HERE because I truly don't know where else it should go:

I just left Target. I was browsing their clearance clothing racks - something I always do. They had a MUSTARD CARDIGAN for $9.98. I almost bought it but YALL - it's so not my color. lol

And then I wandered through the home decor/office supplies area and they had a bunch of signs to hang on the wall. Maybe it was teachers' room decorations. Anyway - one sign said HOLA!!!

Just another instance of RL imitating FJ. :)

17 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

OK - I'm putting this HERE because I truly don't know where else it should go:

I just left Target. I was browsing their clearance clothing racks - something I always do. They had a MUSTARD CARDIGAN for $9.98. I almost bought it but YALL - it's so not my color. lol

And then I wandered through the home decor/office supplies area and they had a bunch of signs to hang on the wall. Maybe it was teachers' room decorations. Anyway - one sign said HOLA!!!

Just another instance of RL imitating FJ. :)

I just got a new mustard cardigan from them the other week! My old one got a hole in it on the back and that made me sad. 

#ilovemustardcardigan #cantstop #wontstop #hashtag #jesuslovesthemall :pb_lol:

On 1/6/2018 at 5:44 PM, Satan'sFortress said:

When did facial hair become OK for the Duggar men?  I feel like Dwreck was the first to break that barrier, but not sure when all the others took the plunge.  I thought it was taboo, or at least frowned upon, like short hair for women.  And now saying that--when did straight hair become OK for the women and girls? 

Lawson  Bates has a "beard" (sortof) in his latest selfie. All the cool fundie kids are doing it!

13 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

@HarleyQuinnFYI - Deanna’s account is private. You should remove the photo you shared to avoid breaking any rules. :) 

Oh, I had no idea. I'm sorry. Someone had that on Tumblr. 

I do own a mustard cardigan but I feel a bit weird about wearing it now after being on this site. :pb_lol: 

Who are those people in the pic.  I see Boob & DQ Josie, Sii, & maybe Tyler & Jackson. but I don't recognize anyone else? 

I think that left to right goes (Guessing on all) Jed, Jason, Justin, Josiah and Lauren? with Hannie in front with Josie and Jennifer, then the breeders, James, Jana with Tyler, Jackson and Jer. Twins are almost certainly switched. 

27 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

According to Pickles, Josiah Duggar has a girlfriend named Lauren. Anyone know anything about this?

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 10.07.39 PM.png

If this is true somehow, I expect a courtship announcement sometime this week, Saturday January 21 at the latest. I won't believe it until the family announce it themselves. I just hope it's not Kendra's younger sister...

Considering that they introduced her as a family friend, I wouldn't be surprised if Pickles just assumed she was his girlfriend anyway just because she was there. And if it Lauren Caldwell, she technically is a family friend anyway. Idk what she looks like, so I couldn't tell if she pictures or not.

8 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

And if it Lauren Caldwell

They introduced her as Lauren Swansen (sp?)....

In Melbourne today it is raining and 18 Celsius.  We had a nice week of sunshine before the Duggars arrived. I can understand the winter coats, needed to protect from the rain.

I like to see think of it a God, (if there is one, I am not convinced ; although I did have a patient who told me she saw Jesus and the angels before she passed away).

Anyway, this may be God showing displeasure at the Duggar visit.  Maybe even limiting the visitor number to the church.  Hopefully.  :my_cool:

There is a very conservative, home schooling, pastor named Kevin Swanson.  It may be possible she is one of his children.

He has some pretty horrible beliefs, including Pastors who have gay children should resign.  Not a nice person by all accounts.

Now I hope this Lauren is not one of his children.

13 minutes ago, Percy said:

There is a very conservative, home schooling, pastor named Kevin Swanson.  It may be possible she is one of his children.

He has some pretty horrible beliefs, including Pastors who have gay children should resign.  Not a nice person by all accounts.

Now I hope this Lauren is not one of his children.

Sounds about right for a Duggar! :my_sick:

Edit: Here's another photo...

lauren.jpg.4af2f895cfa8efe5744a71e63b8e5f83.jpg

Sure looks suspicious, but I want to point out that she wasn't introduced as Josiah's girlfriend, she was introduced as a 'family friend'. It's entirely possible that she's really just another SOTDRT helper. Laura DeMaisie is there too.

10 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Brother Jed! He used to come to my alma mater. I never cared for the crowds that would form when he spoke but I did get a copy of his book and it's solid gold.

I found the girl who posted those videos on her Instagram story and she posted this pic:

AF847E37-EEBE-409D-B285-5A2F906A5008.thumb.png.c5caa810088573b5d85f55a06de0a890.png

seems serious if she’s signing books!

also: Laura DeMasie was also on stage with them and Michelle briefly mentions her in the video as well. I wonder is something is  up with her too

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived