IGNORED

Lori Alexander 37: Practicing Medicine Without a License

3 hours ago, Curious said:

hey folks,

I finally got the Lori Alexander Accountability Group started. You can find it here:

There is a regular forum, one for Koala to post her wonderful contridictions so she doesn't have to keep posting the same thing over and over they can be typed up once and linked to and an area for screenshots so they are all kept together so they can be linked to vs having to wade through so many threads to find them.

I also started a forum for discussion on her book.  I have the intro post of my review up there right now.  I'm hoping to get a couple more chapters done today, as well.

Feel free to start specific threads there if you want to discuss or showcase something specific rather than it being lost in the megathreads in snark :)

Help! I see that this is a public group, but there's no 'join club' option, so how do I join it? Or is that not necessary in this case?

Lori both fascinates and infuriates me in equal measure.:pb_eek: :angry-banghead:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Help! I see that this is a public group, but there's no 'join club' option, so how do I join it? Or is that not necessary in this case?

Lori both fascinates and infuriates me in equal measure.:pb_eek: :angry-banghead:

I would like to join also.  but how can we make her accountable?

All these questions runnigng through my head.

Has anybody asked Lori, ZuZu or JRod about the Trupins? I'd like to see how they would spin that.  Would Derick or Cathy defend them? Because the children do fall under the umbrella of authority after all. The 17 year old who got away was openly defying her father. A capital crime according to the likes of Michael Pearl.

Wow.  Lori really got it today for her obey/submit post, and she remains true to form, Lori is a control freak.  She always was, she is and probably always will be.   What transformation?   She controlled Ken, then her kids, and now she does it through her "ministry".    Treats anyone who does not agree with her like crap and uses God to do it.   My feeling:  utter digust.

5a626c972cfd4_part1.jpg.ee2f200f2c90668528f6fd8adea0b47b.jpg5a626cb082421_part2.jpg.8f3fed6b77e5287a7ff81391d7d61cab.jpg5a626cb7eddc3_part3.jpg.2113f719d1be74308e108d65708347ff.jpg

Lori’s latest is about how women are really happier being at home with their kids and cleaning their homes. I sent a comment asking her her opinion of women who have maids and nannies even when they don’t work. I doubt she’ll post it.

41 minutes ago, cindyluvs24 said:

Lori’s latest is about how women are really happier being at home with their kids and cleaning their homes. I sent a comment asking her her opinion of women who have maids and nannies even when they don’t work. I doubt she’ll post it.

Not all women want to be at home, some women like to work.  That is their choice and it's a perfectly valid choice.  I would have preferred to be home longer, I went back to work when my daughter was 8 weeks old, then we moved from Texas to Oklahoma and we managed me to be at home with her from right before she was 1 year old until right before her 2nd birthday.  We put her in daycare then.  And she turned out fine!  Lori is an idiot. I think I said that before, but it's still true.  And for the record - I did not have a maid when I was at home (still don't) but I would not have said no to one! :)

And yet again another study no one else has access to unless you pay for it. I might see if I can access some of these studies through my school when I get home. And who's Ben Shapiro? She seems to be one of his fan girls. I'm gonna assume he's like Matt Walsh 

Any so-called Christian who does not express horror about the Turpins, and does not at least solicit prayers for the siblings, isn't even worthy of the name. Oh that's right, Lori doesn't pray for anybody. Stupid Lori posts about random meaningless shit all the time, but this? Radio silence. I wonder why, not really. I know why, she's a cold heartless biotch.

2 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

And yet again another study no one else has access to unless you pay for it. I might see if I can access some of these studies through my school when I get home. And who's Ben Shapiro? She seems to be one of his fan girls. I'm gonna assume he's like Matt Walsh 

I kinda like Ben Shapiro. He is pretty conservative and vocal on touchy issues, but I've never heard any fundie nonsense like women have to stay home and are only good for making babies. He advocates birth control to reduce abortion.

2 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Any so-called Christian who does not express horror about the Turpins, and does not at least solicit prayers for the siblings, isn't even worthy of the name. Oh that's right, Lori doesn't pray for anybody. Stupid Lori posts about random meaningless shit all the time, but this? Radio silence. I wonder why, not really. I know why, she's a cold heartless biotch.

I think other fundie or Evangelical type bloggers will stay off the Turpin topic. You are right about Lori, she doesn't even offer prayers for people going through difficult times. Several months back one of her fangirls posted on Facebook about a father of 7 kids who drowned. Lori's response was "How tragic". She didn't offer prayers or anything. A GoFundMe was set up for that family and Lori could have posted a link or something. But, no she didn't.  I also recall sometime before or after that, another fangirl posted about how a friend or relative of her lost the father of her child. The friend or relative wasn't married to the father. I don't think Lori gave any response to that.

7 hours ago, Loveday said:

Sorry I'm still figuring out Clubs.  I add you @Loveday and @Liza

10 minutes ago, EmiGirl said:

So I will admit that at least 4 to 5 days out of the month I do wish I was a man. 

And on the rare occasions when I need to pee outdoors.  ;) 

Again, how does Lori know so much about BDSM :2wankers: (She's mentioned Fifty Shades of Grey before and now this...)

"Any woman who is physically abused should call the authorities asap." Lori, you've encouraged women to stay with their abusive husband multiple times, classic Lori contradicting herself.

Gaslightning might work on some of your more impressionable/codependent family members/leghumpers, but not on us.

lori.JPG

I saw one of Lori's blatherings go by on twitter!  The responses warm my heart https://mobile.twitter.com/jaboukie/status/953861880677785600  I had to share even though I haven't posted in forever (real life took me away long enough to feel awkward and shy about posting again when I could :my_blush:

I think Danie Love is onto something though I am adding Lori + BDSM to the NOPE bucket in my head, right in there next to the stuff about spanking your wife as a punishment, and Ken Alexander thinking child molestation is normal. 

8 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

And on the rare occasions when I need to pee outdoors.  ;) 

This is the second comment like this in the past few weeks, and they surprise me. I've known several women who camp, backpack, etc., and they would "head into the bushes" when necessary just like the men.

Edit: On reflection, I guess you're just saying it's logistically more of a pain?

1 hour ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

I saw one of Lori's blatherings go by on twitter!  The responses warm my heart https://mobile.twitter.com/jaboukie/status/953861880677785600  I had to share even though I haven't posted in forever (real life took me away long enough to feel awkward and shy about posting again when I could :my_blush:

Some of those comments are funny (and encouraging)! I didn’t scroll all the way down- was Lori’s page identified? 

42 minutes ago, Antipatriarch said:

This is the second comment like this in the past few weeks, and they surprise me. I've known several women who camp, backpack, etc., and they would "head into the bushes" when necessary just like the men.

Edit: On reflection, I guess you're just saying it's logistically more of a pain?

I think it’s a pain. But I’ve only ever had to do it a handful of times so maybe practice makes perfect?

@Curious can you add me as well? 

21 hours ago, Curious said:

hey folks,

I finally got the Lori Alexander Accountability Group started. You can find it here:

@Curious Add me too, please!

1 hour ago, Antipatriarch said:

Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry I wasn't more clear. :) It always seems to be more complicated for me than for "the guys". And especially in snowy weather, it would be nice not to have to expose my entire backside. :my_blush:

I wonder if Lori even has any idea why women might be marching? Like did she research? Or does she not care that some of these women are probably marching against things like sexual abuse of children and other individuals, genital mutilation, and domestic violence? Yep nope those rights aren't important at all. :tw_expressionless: Must be nice to be able to live in a bubble and be totally ignorant to the things that occur around you. There's literally been like four Twitter movements where individuals share sexual abuse stories ... Nope can't be a real problem! My twisted logic says it's a war against men! Gah so much annoyance right now.

Okay, so I saw another one of her insane posts about not sending your children to college and I just "had" to reply and, of course, she did not post it.  It was not disrespectful in any way.  I merely said  wrote  a different strokes for different folks kind of thing in order not to anger her (I think she is easily angered) and just said that if your child really wanted to go, that are are grants, scholarships, and last, but not least, loans.  There are city and state colleges that are inexpensive.  That some women might notever get the chance to marry ... etc.  .etc... and wtf ... she did not post it.  The woman is a dictator.

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

I wonder if Lori even has any idea why women might be marching?

Doesn't matter why. They're not home serving their headship so it's wrong.

@Frog99 I didn't notice anyone identify her - most people I read seemed to peg her as young and ignorant (easily deceived?  Certainly not a wise and godly older woman :my_biggrin: ) which gave me an extra chuckle.  I would have pointed in her direction but I only use my account to read and like other people's tweets.

I looked up barre after reading about Alyssa's work and it's definitely something I'd like to try!

5a63ce9a39baf_ScreenShot2018-01-20at3_18_32PM.png.ca8a67251884e4480523a7e8571db234.pngSuck on this, Lori, ya fuckin' twatting bawbag.  Our March was larger and more politically charged that last year.  I live close to a Catholic Church and their parking lot is never full on a Saturday.  It was packed full of marchers' cars, 3/4 miles from ground zero.  Oh, the humanity!

Satan sort of helped me write this since I was at #666 in my posts. :GPn0zNK: 

ETA. 

My favorite sign so far...

"Grab 'em by the midterms!."

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived