IGNORED

Trump 28: He's a "stable genius" with a "big & powerful button"

Destiny

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If Haitians aren't going to be coming to the U. S. for work, who will be working at Mar-a-Lago?

http://fortune.com/2018/01/18/donald-trump-haiti-work-visa-ban-mar-a-lago/

The Trump administration’s decision to exclude Haitians from receiving temporary agricultural and seasonal visas in the U.S. could work against the interests of the Trump Organization.

An announcement from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Thursday noted that citizens of Haiti, as well as Belize and Samoa, will be prohibited from applying for the temporary H-2A and H-2B visas. But that could cause staffing problems for Mar-a-Lago, which Trump has dubbed the ‘Winter White House.’

The resort reportedly employs more Haitians than nearly any other nationality. (Romania is the only other one that comes close, according to The New Yorker.) Mar-a-Lago applied for and received 70 H-2B visas for its recent 2017-2018 season.

The DHS action comes just days after Trump made a series of comments that brought condemnation to the Oval Office. Speaking of Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations, Trump reportedly asked, “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?,” during a meeting.

Trump has denied saying anything derogatory about Haitians and denied using the word “shithole.” That prompted Sen. Dick Durbin to publicly assert that the president did indeed use the word.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump will still bring in Haitian citizens to work his property.  Only this time he won't go through the proper visa channels.

And here's something else Agent Orange probably wouldn't like about Norway (because it would deprive his wealthy sugar daddies of money and would be good for the environment)...

All of Norway's short-haul airliners should be entirely electric by 2040, the country's airport operator said on Wednesday, cementing the Nordic nation's role as a pioneer in the field of electric transport.

Avinor, the public operator of Norwegian airports, "aims to be the first in the world" to make the switch to electric air transport, chief executive Dag Falk-Petersen told AFP.

"We think that all flights lasting up to 1.5 hours can be flown by aircraft that are entirely electric," he said, noting that would cover all domestic flights and those to neighbouring Scandinavian capitals.

In the near future, Avinor plans to launch a tender offer to test a commercial route flown with a small electric plane with 19 seats, starting in 2025.

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

Good thing we know he's not demented:

He sounds stoned.

54 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

He sounds stoned.

And several people commenting on that tweet that claim it was edited to make him say that. So that's the new excuse for him saying things and then later saying something else. It's edited! Prepare for people to claim his twitter account is hacked on a daily basis.

I can understand him having a hard time saying what he was suppose to say here. You know Dump doesn't want to outlaw abortion. Abortion has been very good for him.

He also was reported to have said this morning that if there is a shut-down he won't be going to his lavish party tomorrow night. We'll see if that happens! Keep your eyes peeled for the footage of him and Melania getting on AF1 in an hour or so, before the deadline. Then he'll issue some bullshit comment about how the next bus victim told him it was going to happen, but then it didn't. That's an easy one, Shumer went to see him about an hour ago. Look out, Chuck! There's a bus coming!

8 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

And several people commenting on that tweet that claim it was edited to make him say that. So that's the new excuse for him saying things and then later saying something else. It's edited! Prepare for people to claim his twitter account is hacked on a daily basis.

Silly @GrumpyGran, of course it's edited!

Just like all images of him are photoshopped to make him look obese... 

Spoiler

fat_trump.gif.f6e8385ceda55e3ba32f9ef373307afc.gif

8 hours ago, Howl said:

With Mueller on the trail investigating finances, $$$$$$ will be the Trumps' downfall. 

Promise? Please can it happen sooner than later?

15 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump is expected to spend the weekend at Mar-a-Lago

Certainly we didn't expect him to pass up the opportunity to spend taxpayers money.  Or you know, stay around and work tweet or whatever the hell he does. 

Is he actually going to have to cancel his party?! Because if so, that is a tiny ray of light in this dark times. Him spending today sulking because he missed his party will make my day better.

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Is he actually going to have to cancel his party?! Because if so, that is a tiny ray of light in this dark times. Him spending today sulking because he missed his party will make my day better.

It's funny as hell but when he's not happy, well... I bet people are keeping their distance from him today. I sense a twitter meltdown coming.

I haven't heard that the party will be canceled. So sad for those people who paid all that money for a chance to put a bug in Dumpy's ear. Will they still show up? I'm sure they can't get their money back. Will he still sneak out and go down to Florida? I hope the media is keeping a close eye on him.

Well, he's nothing if not consistent...

Oh my god what a child

I don’t even remember W acting like this when he didn’t get his way on things. W at least had the sense not to act like a fornicating five year old.

24 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Oh my god what a child

I think they are medicating him today. This is obviously him, what with the unnecessary capitalizations, but it's him on Xanax.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Pence has left the country? Was he not invited to the party? Is he coming back?

How short Fornicate Face’s memory is....

"A shutdown falls on the President's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak"

-Donald J. Trump 2013 about Obama

So he kept at least one campaign promise: he's running the country like his businesses.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Well, he's nothing if not consistent...

21 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I'm incoherent with rage. More when I can form words.

No excessive capitalization, complete sentences. This isn't him. Slanders? Does she get access to the phone too? Seems a little too press-y for the Communications Director. At least this one. :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

No excessive capitalization, complete sentences. This isn't him. Slanders? Does she get access to the phone too? Seems a little too press-y for the Communications Director. At least this one. :pb_lol:

Naw, I think it's him with someone fixing some polish. Note the exclamation points and unnecessary capitalisation of women and march. 

Also, FUCKING FUCK HIM. He doesn't get to fucking take credit for the women's march, arrogant asshole with tiny fingers!

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Naw, I think it's him with someone fixing some polish. Note the exclamation points and unnecessary capitalisation of women and march. 

Also, FUCKING FUCK HIM. He doesn't get to fucking take credit for the women's march, arrogant asshole with tiny fingers!

He couldn't get away from the ones in DC so he has to spin it so it seems like they're marching to celebrate him. This is pathetic, everybody knows why they're marching, doofus.

9 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

He couldn't get away from the ones in DC so he has to spin it so it seems like they're marching to celebrate him. This is pathetic, everybody knows why they're marching, doofus.

Are we sure he understands?  There is some question about his ability to read, even something short (like a protest sign).  And there were many signs I saw at the march I attended today depicting him...though actually that would encourage him to read it.

Hmm.

Guess I'll just go with the fact that his ego can't handle criticism so he has to retreat to his alternate reality. (Which sucks for all of us in Real Reality.)

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived