IGNORED

Trump 28: He's a "stable genius" with a "big & powerful button"

Destiny

I've been reading lots of commentary on the presidunce choosing to go golfing instead of doing something charitable for MLK day.

But, people, ya'll don't get it! Him going golfing was the most charitable thing he could do for America. Because when he's out racing around the green in his golf cart , he's not doing something detrimental to the country...

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When questioned: don't remember, don't recall, deflect, deflect, deflect...

And if all else fails: say you don't know...

According to Durbin, Lindsey Graham actually challenged Trump on his "shithole/house" comments when he made them, which is encouraging. It's sad though that the bar for Republicans is so low that I'm pleased to hear one of them challenged a blatantly racist comment.

I was watching the press thing with Dumpy and some poor foreign leader who was probably thinking "Yeah, it is as bad as everyone said." Then you could hear some female yelling, I couldn't tell what she was saying but I looked at hubs and said "why is someone yelling? WTH." Didn't realize it was Acosta trying to ask a question. Wow, how classy, yelling at a reporter in front of a foreign dignitary.

So, in about an hour, Dr. Ronny Jackson himself will tell us about Dumpy's health. Or will it be Dr. Ronnie Jackson? Ugh, why am I afraid I'm going to witness another taypayer-funded sell-out? Is it because it is not normally the doctor who makes the statement to the press?

Meanwhile Howard Stern has confirmed that Dumpy knew Stormy or Splashy or okay, what is that woman's name? So, yeah. And the Christians say "...but Bill Clinton..."

10 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

So, in about an hour, Dr. Ronny Jackson himself will tell us about Dumpy's health. Or will it be Dr. Ronnie Jackson? Ugh, why am I afraid I'm going to witness another taypayer-funded sell-out? Is it because it is not normally the doctor who makes the statement to the press?

Oh my! Is it weird that I can totally picture them dressing up some two-bit actor to play Dr. Ronnie?

5a5e5caa97c72_dumbdoctor.jpeg.cb3f4cf7f736f761d058c523efea65b9.jpeg

He'll tell the press that the presidunce is the most bigliest, healthliest presidunce ever! Never in the history of health exams has he ever examined a healthlier, stronger, fitter man than the presidunce. Ever. He's so strong and healthly, he's not a presidunce, he's a Superdunce!

(typo's intended)

6 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh my! Is it weird that I can totally picture them dressing up some two-bit actor to play Dr. Ronnie?

5a5e5caa97c72_dumbdoctor.jpeg.cb3f4cf7f736f761d058c523efea65b9.jpeg

He'll tell the press that the presidunce is the most bigliest, healthliest presidunce ever! Never in the history of health exams has he ever examined a healthlier, stronger, fitter man than the presidunce. Ever. He's so strong and healthly, he's not a presidunce, he's a Superdunce!

(typo's intended)

If that very thing shows up on my screen, I'm coming over there to give you a big hug!

Well of course it was, sweetums! You've got to get your stories straight about those Kazakh money-laundering schemes running through Trump-Soho, because who knows what Felix Slater is telling Mueller right now.

BTW, isn't it extraordinary how he mangles a simple name like Ronny/Ronnie Jackson, but manages to spell the name Nursultan Nazarbayev faultlessly?

7 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Well of course it was, sweetums! You've got to get your stories straight about those Kazakh money-laundering schemes running through Trump-Soho, because who knows what Felix Slater is telling Mueller right now.

BTW, isn't it extraordinary how he mangles a simple name like Ronny/Ronnie Jackson, but manages to spell the name Nursultan Nazarbayev faultlessly?

"Hope, here, tweet something from me about this guy I just met with, okay? His name was Numble Nuts or something."

"Got it, Cheesehead."

"Hope, I told you to quit calling me that."

"Pee tape, pee tape, pee tape."

"Right. Sorry, I forgot."

1 minute ago, GrumpyGran said:

this guy I just met with

His dementia is advancing then. He's had quite a few contacts with the president of Kazakhstan in the past, once even taking a million dollars in fee for going over to Kazakstan to promote a Trump Tower that was supposedly going to be built there. Only it never was built, because it was only a pretence for the benefit of the CEO of BTT(?) Bank, who set up dummy businesses to give them exorbitant loans from the bank, to then pocket the money himself. Money that was then laundered by funding Trump-SOHO and other Trump condominiums.

I'm listening to Dr. Ronny Johnson tell the country that Trump is in excellent health, but I'm not buying it. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to believe that a 71 year-old-man who eats Big Macs, KFC, French fries, and drinks at least 8 Diet Cokes a day, and gets very little exercise is healthy.  His cholesterol is high, as expected, but I heard him say his cardiac capacity is above normal, whatever that means. And of course, his cognitive function is "excellent."  Bullshit.  He even said Trump will be good for 8 years. What a bunch of shit! 

Seriously?

How can this doctor even say this? Is he also a clairvoyant? How can he predict anyone to remain healthy in the future? Let alone a man with such unhealthy habits as the presidunce?

What an utterly unprofessional thing to say!

I don't buy that he is 6'3'' and 239 lbs. He looks shorter than Obama, who is 6'1'', and he looks way larger than you would expect someone with those stats to look. I also have a hard time believing that it's a coincidence that those stats just happen to put him exactly one pound below being considered obese, which at 6'3'' starts at 240.

8 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Seriously?

How can this doctor even say this? Is he also a clairvoyant? How can he predict anyone to remain healthy in the future? Let alone a man with such unhealthy habits as the presidunce?

What an utterly unprofessional thing to say!

He said the same thing about Obama.

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

He said the same thing about Obama.

Which underlines my observation of his unprofessionalism.

Doctors and health exams aside, the presidunce has said some very, very frightening things today.

Also, this statement is hidden within his 'Religious Freedom Day' proclamation.

If he really is in control of his full mental capacities (which I highly doubt, no matter what Ronny/Ronnie says) then he is both insidious and disingenuous, which is much, much more dangerous.  

Am I the only one who is getting irrationally angry at continuing to call legislation deals? It's not a fucking real estate buy, it's people dammit!

I just saw this on Twitter and I don't know how to pull up state records to verify but Trump's NY drivers license lists him as 6'2".

edited to add- I realize that a measurement being off by an inch isn't a huge deal. But I would be curious to know what his height was recorded at in other places. I think his height was fudged to improve his BMI score. That is purely my opinion though. 

The presidunce is constantly crowing about how much better the economy is doing since he's in office. This video tells you what the reality is...

(note: I'm posting this for the information, not because I'm a Bernie fan per se)

Did Sarah really just say that the American People love the Orange Menace? CITATIONS FUCKING REQUIRED!

I think Dr. Ronny(ie) Jackson is up against it on many levels. To come out with anything other than "Shitstain is in perfect health" is kind of admitting that he falsified a Doctor's note which kind of embarrasses everyone. It also leads to - have any of these physicals ever led to an announcement of "The President is ill and won't be healthy over his term"? That would seem to just lead to chaos and mistrust among the general populace. It's got to be somewhat generic. Yup - the leader is healthy, and won't fall asleep at the controls. I mean, we all know our current dear leader is bug fuck nuts, but an official announcement of that would probably not lead to good things.

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Did Sarah really just say that the American People love the Orange Menace? CITATIONS FUCKING REQUIRED!

The propaganda machine in full swing!

50 minutes ago, AuntK said:

He even said Trump will be good for 8 years.

Great. So when he drops dead of a heart attack on the 7th green we'll have to have a decades-long investigation while his idiot disciples scream that he was murdered!

Actually he'll have that heart attack during some vigorous "executive time" and he'll be all alone. Somebody will wonder where he is when he doesn't show up for his Big Macs at lunch. He'll be cold by then.

So Dr. Ronnie says "clinical data" shows that Dumpy is fine.  Sounds like he just threw together some statistics. "Statistically, he should live for another seven years, but come on, look at him. Not likely".

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I think her definition of "American People" does not include the following

• Mexicans
  • Puerto Ricans
  • Latino's
  • people from any other shithole countries
  • people with a skin color other than lily-white
  • Democrats and other libruls
  • people who didn't vote for the presidunce

In her view, the only real American People are BT's. And let's be honest, those BT's do love him. It's sad, but true.

In the correct goddamn fucking blue book form as well. Complete with all parallel citations.

I’m getting really fucking sick of liars.

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

I don't buy that he is 6'3'' and 239 lbs.

Think this is a fucking LIE.

DH is 6'1", of average build & is currently about 195. Even at his heaviest (215- 220) he absolutely didn't look like tRump.

Did they reveal the BMI? If so, it might be possible to calculate a truer weight using known/stated height.

Asshats.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived