IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 8: Expecting the Expected (a Boy)

samurai_sarah

7 minutes ago, HurricaneBells said:

Pickles actually posted that pic of JD and Nathan piloting together and said saying I suppose Nathan wants to learn to fly now..... silly bitch. Wish I wasnt banned so I could heckle her about it and get banned again. 

Same :pb_lol: I wanted to point out she was being very presumptuous when she asked "don't you read my blog" in her post about Krista. Gurl, you're not the Duggar savior. I doubt any of them check your page to see what you're saying. 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waiting to see if US releases and article on Kendra so far they have released one for Joy and JInger so we'll see. 

6 hours ago, jakesykora said:

I've not seen this mentioned (but may have missed it) but I'm curious about Nathan Bates' presence with them.

I realize he flies, but I'm curious about the fact that he was apparently in AR in order to have been with them.

I wouldn't be shocked if he and JD were friends as they both enjoy flying and seem to have sort of similar temperaments (Nathan being one of the seemingly more gentle-spirited, slightly quieter Bates sons) but still, I'm curious why he'd have been in AR sort of 'out of the blue' (no big family events, etc.) since we typically seem to see visits associated with something (a shower, wedding, etc.)

Seems likely he flew someone else in and was just there and so went to fly along with JD, but if so, who? Why?

Nathan and Lawson have been spending a lot of time with the Duggar's at least Lawson was with them from Christmas all the way through New year. (Not sure about Nathan)  then we saw Nathan and Lawson with John somewhere. then they went on the CO trip with the Duggars. no clue if other Bates went with them. 

I don't know about you guys, but I think going tubing together stirred up desires within Joe and Kendra which could not have been righteously fulfilled at the time. Their bodies were side by side! Their arms even crossed for a moment or two!! Nike!!!

Kendra's hair is gorgeous. Damn I'm jealous! I mean it was before her pregnancy but it looks even more fantastic now. 

16 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kendra-duggar-we-want-as-many-kids-as-the-lord-blesses-us/

Kendra is due on Father’s Day according to this article, so June 17th

Article also confirms that Joe and Kendra are (at least for now) still quiverfull. We'll see if they mysteriously become silent on the topic of family planning (AKA the topic that is the one and only reason any of them were ever on a reality TV show in the first place) as time goes by like most of Joe's married siblings.

On 3/22/2018 at 12:43 PM, WhyNotJulie said:

I don't know about you guys, but I think going tubing together stirred up desires within Joe and Kendra which could not have been righteously fulfilled at the time. Their bodies were side by side! Their arms even crossed for a moment or two!! Nike!!!

Nike indeed

Spoiler

tumblr_p6082bMQb51uxjiy8o2_500.gif

June 17th is 40 weeks and 2 days after their wedding. 

Damn. 

Hmm, if that's her due date, then that kind of sounds like she was on her period on her wedding. 

Possible, but I think they might be fudging the dates some. Due on Father's Day makes a better storyline. 

10 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

June 17th is 40 weeks and 2 days after their wedding. 

Damn. 

Hmm, if that's her due date, then that kind of sounds like she was on her period on her wedding. 

Possible, but I think they might be fudging the dates some. Due on Father's Day makes a better storyline. 

I put the due date in a conception calculator   and  this is what came out. (Don't ask me why I do this I Have a weird fascination LOL)

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-due-date-conception-calculator?event=2&cycle_length=28&weeks=5&days=0&ivf_days=3&MM=6&DD=17&YYYY=2018&showResults=1

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/joy-anna-duggar-cries-through-speech-at-joes-rehearsal-dinner-watch/

So it seems that Joe truly is a loving brother and nice guy, and stepped up after He-who-shall-not-be-named epically failed. I hope that Kendra and Joe AREN'T quiverful forever, but I'm not holding my breath on that until they get at least 4 kids in. 

(and I see that this article is being discussed on the Jostin thread. oops!)

Well, this is an interesting statement....

“I can’t speak and cry. It’s terrible. First of all I want to say that Joe, I’m so thankful for you,” Joy-Anna, 20, begins, pausing to gather her emotions while husband Austin Forsyth stands by her side. “You really did change my life. Just through my teen years, I think I was having a hard time taking my parents’ faith as my own and you really befriended me as an older brother."

I really wonder what pressure she was under during that time. Poor thing. She deserves so much better. 

When did Joe and Kendra get married?  I can’t keep all these dates straight.

Also, June 17th is my anniversary.  My husband and I are going away on the 21st.  If this baby is a little late and I miss all the FJ hoopla, I’ll be mildly bummed.

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I really wonder what pressure she was under during that time. Poor thing. She deserves so much better. 

I find it interesting that it was her "teen years" like that was SOOOOOO very long ago.

8 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/joy-anna-duggar-cries-through-speech-at-joes-rehearsal-dinner-watch/

So it seems that Joe truly is a loving brother and nice guy, and stepped up after He-who-shall-not-be-named epically failed. I hope that Kendra and Joe AREN'T quiverful forever, but I'm not holding my breath on that until they get at least 4 kids in. 

(and I see that this article is being discussed on the Jostin thread. oops!)

there is a very great conversation about all this going on over in the Joy and Austin thread. 

4 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

Also, June 17th is my anniversary.  My husband and I are going away on the 21st.  If this baby is a little late and I miss all the FJ hoopla, I’ll be mildly bummed.

September 8th 

2 minutes ago, Meggo said:

I find it interesting that it was her "teen years" like that was SOOOOOO very long ago.

probably being told she needed to act like a young lady and put her tom boy ways behind her. that was about the time she was being pushed to spend more time with the j'slaves. 

51 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

September 8th,2017

On 3/21/2018 at 9:00 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

if it's true that is where Joken is living I feel horrible for Mary she seemed really excited to move in there. and now she's still stuck in the room in the TTH. first Josh/Anna then Jessa/Ben take her rental property now Joe/Kendra take her cabin. so sad. 

I think Mary's only purpose is to be a name to put houses in for tax reasons.  I doubt she's willingly and happily giving up her homes.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:51 PM, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Haha your profile picture of Jill looks like it came from 1992 Glamor Shots.

When I was a kid, I wanted to do those so bad!  A friend got it done, and she told me it wasn't fun at all.

6 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Pickles has no life outside the Duggars.

You could have ended that sentence after "life" Lol

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

You could have ended that sentence after "life" Lol

Pickles loves to ban people who disagree with her.

1 hour ago, Jug Band Baby said:

I think Mary's only purpose is to be a name to put houses in for tax reasons.  I doubt she's willingly and happily giving up her homes.

When I was a kid, I wanted to do those so bad!  A friend got it done, and she told me it wasn't fun at all.

I'm sure Jill would be happy to give you a makeover. J/k I don't think a clown would trust Jill to do their makeup.

24 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Pickles loves to ban people who disagree with her.

Haha yup!! I'm one of them!!! That just shows you how insecure she is!

2 hours ago, mollysmom said:

Haha yup!! I'm one of them!!! That just shows you how insecure she is!

Same here and I never said anything wrong. Maybe she is secretly a Joshy fan girl?

18 hours ago, anjulibai said:

All the Duggar girls deserve better. Hell even the boys deserve better.

If you watch the promo for the summer season you can see that yes Joken is in fact living in the log cabin. we'll get a look at their nursery. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived