IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

Oh like all you all did not talk about vasectomies during your wedding!

I had a power point presentation on the pros/cons of IUD vs the pill  followed by a short video on how to insert an IUD during my wedding and at the reception I had a sonographer do a live ultrasound of a scrotum as the during dinner entertainment. :my_rolleyes:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, catlady said:

And they are immortalized forever........with the wrong date.  So now Steve can hold it over my head why non-scheduling and impromptu activities, freehand with no patterns, are bad.

D91A5DAF-5F99-4060-9FB5-97E083C4A0C0.jpeg

How did you do that so fast?!? 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe It was either Christopher or Nathan that had to get his phone out and take a picture while John and Chelsy were signing their marriage certificate. 

I’m thinking Nate, as Chris was holding a toddler they put the part I saw. Which reminds me - while chris’s Photography blows chunks, I can’t hate on him. Gives evidence of being good to Anna & their kids. That’s enough. 

1 hour ago, sleepy_doggos said:

What makes you say he's an egomaniac?

I knew the family when he was a pastor.  He wouldn't perform funerals, weddings, baptisms, etc for the church members because he was "too important."  His time was too valuable for all that repetitive stuff. At school gatherings, he took over as if his opinion was all that mattered.  Everything was about how he wanted it done, his house, his cars, his life plan, and making him money. 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How did you do that so fast?!? 

I just did a basic straight stitch and counted the letters.  The little curvy lines were the hard part.

1 minute ago, catlady said:

I just did a basic straight stitch and counted the letters.  The little curvy lines were the hard part.

You'll never take another dump without being reminded of Steve's amazing swimmers. ;)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived