IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Enola Gay

The pilot did name the plane after his mother, after all.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

For girls? Awhile. Cora Faye, Mia Shay, Leah Kay, Ella May, Selah Gay.

Lettice Pray

On 1/16/2018 at 9:59 PM, Bethella said:

I've been doing some digging on the "overdue" women on the list and I'm pretty sure that Anna Wolfe (Maidens of Worth) had a miscarriage. She announced on April 11 on their blog (the last blog post) and was due in December. Their FB has a family picture with a pregnancy and infant loss awareness frame posted on October 15 and there's no pictorial evidence of a pregnancy.

I followed her China blog, I checked it yesterday to figure out when she was due and then I looked on her facebook page.  I think she did have a miscarriage, based on the same things:  no pregnancy pictures, no birth announcement and then I noticed the pregnancy & infant loss awareness frame.  I actually think she is someone I would like in real life.

Cassidy Bowers Bontrager is pregnant and due one day apart from her sister (double wedding sister) in July. Let's hope it's a Double home birth! 

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Cassidy Bowers Bontrager is pregnant and due one day apart from her sister (double wedding sister) in July. Let's hope it's a Double home birth! 

Wow, they must like to keep secrets in that family! Carolina didn't tell anyone until she was 12 weeks, and if they are only one day apart, that must mean Cassidy is about 14 weeks now, right?

Just now, Sister Mozz said:

Wow, they must like to keep secrets in that family! Carolina didn't tell anyone until she was 12 weeks, and if they are only one day apart, that must mean Cassidy is about 14 weeks now, right?

I think the sisters told each other and that's it. I'm sorry but I don't believe that neither told anyone for that long. I just think they didn't tell their families until late. Although their families probably suspected since Carolina has morning sickness. 

I wonder when Bryn will announce that she is pregnant. I hope she doesn't feel under pressure, in case she hasn't conceived yet.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Maybe the babies can have some sort of matching names! Now father-to-be Joshua can be even more pompous.

36 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I wonder when Bryn will announce that she is pregnant. I hope she doesn't feel under pressure, in case she hasn't conceived yet.

Good gravy, the Bontragers could gain 4 grandchildren in one year.

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Maybe the babies can have some sort of matching names! Now father-to-be Joshua can be even more pompous.

Good gravy, the Bontragers could gain 4 grandchildren in one year.

Yep. And 4 more in 2019 and so on... and they'll probably marry off Allison and Denver pretty soon. 

48 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I will say that her belly looked completely flat at the wedding festivities. She's a petite girl. She also was ok with being carried out of the church while the pregnant sisters were not carried by their husbands. So I'm guessing she wasn't pregnant at the Dec 30th wedding. 

Maybe Bryn and Chelsy can have due dates one day apart ;)

Wow! I remember this kinda happened when Lise Morton and her sister Prentiss got married in a double wedding. I think they gave birth like 1 or 2 weeks apart.

The thing about Carolina and Cassidy is That their babies aren’t even honeymoon babies, so I wonder if it was a total coincidence or maybe they planned it (which would be weird af)?

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

When are Carolina and Cassidy due? 

They didn't give exact dates. They are due in July one day apart.

Grace (Mieczkowski) Cox is expecting her second child, due date in July. Her daughter Sierra Jane is one year old.

The announcement states : 1+1=5, so I suppose that Mark and Grace adopted, or got custody of the young girl with them on the pic, Kattelynn.

52 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Sorry, I assume........ I  speak a bad english ....

I think that "I suppose" is a perfectly acceptable wording in that situation, given that it expresses slight uncertainty.

The Corrals had their 7th baby. Another girl. Hannah Grace born January 16th weighing 8lbs 4oz and 22 inches long. She looks healthy. No one has commented about poor them for having 7 daughters and no sons this time. 

ETA: Missed that this was mentioned the first time, my bad.

7 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

The Corrals had their 7th baby. Another girl. Hannah Grace born January 16th weighing 8lbs 4oz and 22 inches long. She looks healthy. No one has commented about poor them for having 7 daughters and no sons this time. 

ETA: Missed that this was mentioned the first time, my bad.

What are the other kids' names in this family and the family background? My Googling isn't turning up much...

Hannah Grace is impossibly boring and the etymology nerd in me is a little twitchy about Hannah and Grace both meaning 'grace'. But most will never notice that and Hannah is a fine enough name for life.

19 minutes ago, Aine said:

What are the other kids' names in this family and the family background? My Googling isn't turning up much...

Hannah Grace is impossibly boring and the etymology nerd in me is a little twitchy about Hannah and Grace both meaning 'grace'. But most will never notice that and Hannah is a fine enough name for life.

Mark and Ali Corral are friends of the Maxwells; they have seven daughters. They have a FB page https://www.facebook.com/The-Corrals-1429344387361703/

1. Isabella "Bella" Rose b. May 2009
  2. Joanna "Jojo" Lynn b. July 2010
  3. Denver Grace b. February 2012
  4. Dakota Ruth b. December 2013
  5. Rebekah Wiley b. June 2015
  6. Mary Elisabeth b. September 2016
  7. Hannah Grace b. January 16, 2018

I'm still bothered that they used Grace twice for a middle name. 

Now I'm even more bothered by it since I now know Hannah means grace. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived