IGNORED

Lori Alexander 35: Closing Windows Because of the Fires

14 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Please tell me Lori doesn't think she invented the "Gallery Wall."  

I jumped on the gallery wall band wagon last fall and, I gotta say, I love it. My daughter and I recently exchanged a thousand texts as she was trying to get her gallery wall just right in their new apartment. 

Lori is either so out of touch that she really doesn't know that everybody is doing this; or she is so arrogant she believes she invented a new concept. 

By the way, my grandmothers were doing this forty years ago. They just didn't have Pinterest to tell them there was an official name for it. 

I'm nitpicking tonight. 

IMG_9305.JPG

I think I would have made sure the pictures were hanging straight before I snapped this shot for all to see. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Joyce said:

@YourMamaKnew I was blocked in the chat room for asking questions about helping a mother who had depression. My mother was blocked in the chat room because she asked Lori about her plans for helping those affected by the fires. I was blocked in Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for asking questions. Lori hates questions. She's a lecturer, not a teacher.

Lori is such a fucking bitch to do that. I know she said something about how they offered their house to the sister who lost hers in the fire. I think she might have been saying that to save face. I think Lori still treats her parents and sisters poorly. She has bashed her parents on blog posts and she probably thinks she above her sisters. Outside of the sister, I doubt Lori and Ken are helping others dealing with the fires. They aren't the types of people who will give away clothes, food, or basic supplies to people.

This gem was in her blog comments from yesterday:

Lori Alexander says:

December 16, 2017 at 1:15 pm

My sisters and their husbands as well as Ken and I feel the exact same way, Diana. In fact, Ken came up with a plan yesterday. The pastor will be warned beforehand that this will happen next time he tells us how broken we are. Ken and my brothers-in-law will immediately begin to shout out verses, like the ones I listed above, whenever the pastor speaks about our brokenness. I doubt the pastor would ever preach this again and they might just do it. I will keep you posted! 

Can you imagine her family disrupting their church service because the preacher discusses something that they don't agree with?  If they are unhappy with it, maybe they should change churches, or discuss it with the minister afterwards.  Disrupting a service is not the way to go - they'd probably be ostracized and/or asked to permanently leave the church afterwards.  That would probably be a good thing for the church, since they like to complain and don't like to tithe.

4 minutes ago, crawfishgirl said:

This gem was in her blog comments from yesterday:

Can you imagine her family disrupting their church service because the preacher discusses something that they don't agree with?  If they are unhappy with it, maybe they should change churches, or discuss it with the minister afterwards.  Disrupting a service is not the way to go - they'd probably be ostracized and/or asked to permanently leave the church afterwards.  That would probably be a good thing for the church, since they like to complain and don't like to tithe.

Lori and Ken have changed churches before and I think she had a drama with a minister at her current church. If they disrupt a service I can imagine people either laughing or being disgusted. Some people at their current church have to know about Lori's blog and if a shit show happened at a service some church members could public with their stories on Ken and Lori. It's like Ken and Lori are just setting themselves up for a public shit show scandal.

This passage, which also mentions one of Lori's pet topics - women remaining silent in church - is often used to remind us that our worship assembly should be orderly and reverent. The last verse is what I wanted to point out "Let all things be done decently and in order."  Yelling out verses to heckle the pastor is neither decent nor orderly.  

I think Lori and Ken's plan is disgusting and beyond arrogant. For them to say "that preacher would never say those words again..." is just asanine. Do they really believe they carry that much power?  If her sisters are really in on this kind of craziness, they are just as bizarre and hateful as Lori. That whole family must be nuts!  

IMG_9311.PNG

1 hour ago, jerkit said:

Guys, Lori has reached a new low. Men sexually assaulting women is a war on men. I can’t even make this stuff up.

I'm not all surprised that she wrote that. Let's not forget she and Kenny boy defended Josh Duggar.  She has zero compassion. If she followed and researched the claims about Weinstein and other men making the news, they had numerous accusers whose stories were all similar and now director Peter Jackson has said that he was pressured by Weinstein to blacklist Mira Sorvino and Ashley Judd. 

Women think they’re better than men so they need to begin taking over everything. President Obama even said, “We need to elect more women because ‘men seem to be having problems.'” 

I really hope Lori lives long enough to see a woman elected POTUS.

Woooooww this woman. 

I shouldn't be shocked but I am continuously shocked by the disgustingness coming from her. I feel at this point, she does it purposely for the attention. She has to. 

11 minutes ago, YourMamaKnew said:

Woooooww this woman. 

I shouldn't be shocked but I am continuously shocked by the disgustingness coming from her. I feel at this point, she does it purposely for the attention. She has to. 

I also think she does it for attention. She's also very stupid because one of her disgusting statements could easily backfire on her and Ken in a huge way.

Lori and Ken must not communicate. I know this isn't the first time, but I just caught where can said something completely oppopsite of her::: 

"Just because Lori challenges Christian young women and their parents to ponder if college is right for them,and particularly which colleges, you cannot find where Lori says that no Christian women should go to college. It is not a black and white issue, but an important one for each young woman to decide based on what she believes the Lord is calling her to in life"

^From Ken.

THAT IS NOT TRUTH!!!!!! Lori constantly tells women to marry young and NOT go to college. That the Lord has ONLY called them to be wives and mothers! OMG! How can she "teach" when there is such dysfunction in her own home!!! 

17 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Please tell me Lori doesn't think she invented the "Gallery Wall."  

I jumped on the gallery wall band wagon last fall and, I gotta say, I love it. My daughter and I recently exchanged a thousand texts as she was trying to get her gallery wall just right in their new apartment. 

Lori is either so out of touch that she really doesn't know that everybody is doing this; or she is so arrogant she believes she invented a new concept. 

By the way, my grandmothers were doing this forty years ago. They just didn't have Pinterest to tell them there was an official name for it. 

I'm nitpicking tonight. 

I'll nitpick with you-my grandmother has the most beautiful display of pictures on her living room wall. A portrait of her, Grandpa, and their blended family is in the center, a photo of Grandma's first husband and Grandpa's first wife are present, and there are wedding photos of all the kids. (I remember as a little kid thinking that Grandma's first husband looked a lot like my dad-DUH, it's his dad!)

Ken Alexander (replying to someone who kinda calls Lori out for not practicing what she preaches):

Are you saying that most of our ministries, and things we warn others about, does not come from our own past mistakes? Do we not speak loudest warning others not to make the same mistakes and sins? We have had many tell us just the opposite that we can't speak out against the evils of society, divorce or how to raise children because we have ever suffered the harm that they have suffered.

When has Lori ever said that she's made mistakes? She says she used to be an 'unsubmissive wife'. Beating her children with a leather strap wasn't a mistake, though. Letting them cry for hours wasn't a mistake. She didn't even call sabotaging her birth control a mistake- it was a 'funny story'. So @Ken, asking for a friend, please show me where Lori admits to making a mistake.

From Lori's wall o' text today

"Be sober, women. You don’t need alcohol to get you through the day. Be sober-minded and make right judgements upon the Word of God. Love your husbands and children deeply. Study 1 Corinthians 13 to study what love means. (It’s not feelings based.) Be discreet in your actions and act like feminine godly women even in your home. Wait until marriage to have any sexual relations and then don’t deprive your husbands. Be keepers at home and minister to your family and all who enter into your home. Be good. Choose to do good and to be good since Christ lives mightily within you. Finally, be obedient to your husband; for this pleases the Lord."

Uh-oh, Lori's drinking again.:naughty::margarita::whitewine: 

JMO

Lori: These women act as if they’re being oppressed and completely innocent in everything, therefore, they must be in control of everything.

Lori, as is typical, entirely misses the point. Of course, we should know she lacks any depth or reading comprehension. The SAG awards are being hosted by women in response to all the allegations against them. Instead of women being put at the bottom and ignored, they are being pushed to the front. It's not about being in control of everything, it's about giving them a voice. 

I know this is hard to understand for Lori, but not all women feel the desire to be in control of everyone and everything like she does. We know you are desperate to control everyone around you, Lori. Most of us women just want control over own lives and don't care to control everyone else. 

Lori sayeth: 

Yes, there are men who do bad things but there are plenty of women who do bad things as well. 

The definition of "but, but, they do bad things too," to justify a behavior or action. 

Lori sayeth:

They are the ones who are divorcing their husbands in greater number. They are the ones who are willingly and freely giving sex to men without the covenant of marriage. They are the ones who are dressing immodestly and being entertained by movies like Fifty Shades of Gray. They are the ones who are leaving their children in the care of others to raise, if they are even having children.

Is there proof women are divorcing their husbands in such a higher number and that men are willing to divorce in such cases? I would figure that most of the cases involve a husband just as willing to divorce. The only reason western cultures have higher divorce rates is because we don't condemn it and forbid it, allowing people to divorce over living in misery and abuse. 

As for "giving sex freely", that's always happened, just was more hidden. I don't know what that has to do with the topic at hand anyway. How people dress is all relative. Some women don't wear shirts yet aren't getting harassed more than women in cultures that cover women head to toe. As for leaving children in the care of others, that's rich coming from Lori who barely homeschooled and sent her children to schools both public and private and had a nanny. 

Lori sayeth: 

Be sober, women. You don’t need alcohol to get you through the day. Be sober-minded and make right judgements based upon the Word of God. Love your husbands and children deeply. 

One, it's judgments, no e. Two, women don't need alcohol, but Lori likes a drink often. Three, love husbands and children, Lori doesn't seem to love hers very much. 

This diaper looks too neatly put together to be done by a two year old....hmmmm, Lori? Just happened to find it on the bed?

@CelticGoddess

The quote I posted on the meme is from today's post, the very first line. I found the photo. 

12 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This diaper looks too neatly put together to be done by a two year old....hmmmm, Lori? Just happened to find it on the bed?

@CelticGoddess

The quote I posted on the meme is from today's post, the very first line. I found the photo. 

Ehhhh I never turned anything into babies. Hated that kind of play.

I turned lots of stuff into guns, I play hunted and homesteaded. And I nurtured many animals on my own "ranch". 

13 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@CelticGoddess

I literally never played with dolls as a kid. Never once. I grew up to be a child free by choice feminist who sits and drinks wine on her couch on Sunday *twirls with glee*

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived