IGNORED

Lori Alexander 35: Closing Windows Because of the Fires

3 minutes ago, Koala said:

Reader:

Lori:

Is Lori telling her to ignore parts of the Bible, and just focus on what she wants her to focus on?

Of course she is. Titus 2 every damn day.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jerkit & @Koala Don't you know the Bible is only 15 verses long? You both need to go read the always learning transformed mentor but not a teacher again and go into the prayer closet for forgetting!

@jerkit she really doesn’t believe women can like sex? Good grief. 

I love how her guest writer this morning makes the assumption that because she struggled to work outside the home that all women have the same experience. And way to minimize post-partum depression. I’m sure she’s perfectly sweet but she definitely doesn’t seem to have much depth. 

Oh and has Ken been stricken dumb too? 

0ADCFA0E-37E1-48F1-85ED-66810ED7D2FA.png

3 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

@jerkit she really doesn’t believe women can like sex? Good grief. 

I love how her guest writer this morning makes the assumption that because she struggled to work outside the home that all women have the same experience. And way to minimize post-partum depression. I’m sure she’s perfectly sweet but she definitely doesn’t seem to have much depth. 

Oh and has Ken been stricken dumb too? 

0ADCFA0E-37E1-48F1-85ED-66810ED7D2FA.png

"Yore" sons and daughters? "Way to many"?  And proper punctuation is your friend.  Yes, I'm being nitpicky.  

5 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I must say that Lori, her crap, and her fangirls/boys irritate me like nobody else talked about on FJ. JRod is a close second, but that damn Lori takes the cake. Gwen Shamblin is moving up in the charts though.

Oh, me, too, SB, me, too. I am sitting here reading this thread and getting all riled up. The only other who gets me going in the same way that Lori does is the PP. They are utterly nauseating and infuriating and dangerous. And it blows my mind that they both have ardent supporters. What the hell is wrong with people?

Oh, and Trump.  Hate him and his ilk, too.  

K. Feel a bit better now. Thanks. 

30 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Oh, me, too, SB, me, too. I am sitting here reading this thread and getting all riled up. The only other who gets me going in the same way that Lori does is the PP. They are utterly nauseating and infuriating and dangerous. And it blows my mind that they both have ardent supporters. What the hell is wrong with people?

Oh, and Trump.  Hate him and his ilk, too.  

K. Feel a bit better now. Thanks. 

PP’s hatefulness gets me riled up but at least he seems to be self aware of how absurd he sounds. It’s lori’s lack of self awareness that makes me INSANE. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Today Lori discovers putty. She is how old and she is just learning about this stuff? 

I do love that most of the comments on Insta are like, yeah we've been using this forever :my_biggrin:

8 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I must say that Lori, her crap, and her fangirls/boys irritate me like nobody else talked about on FJ. JRod is a close second, but that damn Lori takes the cake. Gwen Shamblin is moving up in the charts though.

Her fangirls irritate me mainly because they don't see that Lori doesn't do many of the things she preaches and she has very little in common with them. This past summer, several fangirls talked about financial struggles and how they go without vacations, expensive clothes, and other things all the while their "mentor" was off in Wisconsin for a few months. Her fangirls Lindy, Mark Kristina, and Melissa are all annoying as fuck and just as stupid as Lori.

I was channel surfing awhile ago and passed by the Hallmark Channel which made me think of Lori and her love of  movies that are only about white straight couples.

Fox News is now bitching about Slate calling out on Hallmark on the lack of diversity. I wouldn't be surprised if Lori write about this article.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/14/hallmark-christmas-movies-under-fire-for-spreading-caucasian-cheer.html

Also, a journalist contacted Hallmark's PR department to question them on the lack of gay characters.

http://www.times-standard.com/article/NJ/20171214/LOCAL1/171219913

I have read a few other articles that have said that Hallmark movies do well in the ratings and some believe that people are using the movies as a feel good escape. due to all the crazy political shit going on.  I love feel good movies that have good acting and writing. Hallmark movies are filled with very bland acting and you can pretty much tell that the movies were filmed quickly and there weren't multiple takes in most scenes.

10 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

I wonder if these men try making sure their wives have a good time too. Maybe if she was pleased in the process she would be more eager to have subsequent encounters. 

I’m gonna say those men probably do not. They probably don’t even make sure their wives are even decently happy or satisfied in ANY way. Because emotions are obviously a farse :brainbleach:

9 hours ago, Hisey said:

I pity Lori. Imagine what she has to do every other day with a man she is not attracted to.

.... in a million dollar house though... LOL

I admit to watching a few Hallmark Christmas movies here and there; mainly while I am doing something else like online shopping or addressing cards. You don't really have to concentrate to grasp the plot. I recently caught one about a firefighter and a cat. I did perk up a bit when I noticed Gregory Harrison on the screen. 

I guess that's all I remember - a cat, a fireman and Gregory Harrison. Oh and fake snow. Lots of fake snow. 

3 hours ago, fundamentallyfearless said:

.... in a million dollar house though... LOL

I mean, okay, but it's all relative. I mean holy cow you should see my SIL's apartment in SF. Almost $5k a month for THAT?

Lorken's place isn't really that nice of a house where they live. In most of the country, you could get a house the same size with far more recent updates and way more land for <$400,000. Even where I grew up the same house would be <$500k on a bigger lot with much nicer interiors. Not that I'd buy a house that size, because it's freaking ridiculous for 2 people and yet another sign they loathe one another.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:45 PM, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This is what she deleted

whatwrongbiblestudy.PNG

But, this sounds insane!  Going out is normal, healthy and good.  Even if ... you have a very clean  house and do alot of cooking .. what?  and is this really some biblical thing ... keepers of the home ... all day and night?

@lilwriter85 I noticed Mark Kristina are over on the undeleted page- I think she said Lori had blocked her. But she tends to justify what Lori says or even minimize it. Her posting style aggravates me a bit. 

6 hours ago, Frog99 said:

@lilwriter85 I noticed Mark Kristina are over on the undeleted page- I think she said Lori had blocked her. But she tends to justify what Lori says or even minimize it. Her posting style aggravates me a bit. 

Did she say why she thought Lori blocked her? That surprises me a bit because I saw her agreeing or defending Lori quite a bit.

2 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

Did she say why she thought Lori blocked her? That surprises me a bit because I saw her agreeing or defending Lori quite a bit.

She only speculated (unless she posted somewhere else and I missed it). She appeared 11/28 as best I can’t tell. 

ACC24FB0-5C1D-42C4-92D6-65B9BF5E6FED.png

01FD5856-0E1A-4640-B2BD-11205FCCE122.png

Please tell me Lori doesn't think she invented the "Gallery Wall."  

I jumped on the gallery wall band wagon last fall and, I gotta say, I love it. My daughter and I recently exchanged a thousand texts as she was trying to get her gallery wall just right in their new apartment. 

Lori is either so out of touch that she really doesn't know that everybody is doing this; or she is so arrogant she believes she invented a new concept. 

By the way, my grandmothers were doing this forty years ago. They just didn't have Pinterest to tell them there was an official name for it. 

I'm nitpicking tonight. 

IMG_9305.JPG

Oye vey.

I accidentally had my account go dormant. Social media hiatus and forgetting my password. Ha 

ANYWAY.

I was blocked from her IG. I asked a question BLOCKED. :pb_rollseyes: 

Also, I asked to be added to the chat room. For a group that screams being submissive to your husband no matter what, they sure were making me go 'against' him. 

I do not have a last name on my FB. Never have. I also do not friend a single person whom I don't know in real life. I just don't. Some lady from the room asked to be my friend. I told her that I cannot accept because my husband doesn't want me to. She said I had to. 

Then she asked my last name. I said I do not give that out because of my husband's job. And that he asked me to not give it out. She said that I had to give it to her she she "knew who she was dealing with". Even after I said "my husband said no" she said I had to. No other option. 

So much for their ridiculous submission spews. 

T

@fundamentallyfearless That's perfect. Lori and Ken are sexist. I don't know a person in real life who condemns people the way Lori does. Even the people here who say wives should submit to their husbands draw the line at adultery and abuse. Save yourself and your children. Go to the police. Let them lock up the abuser.

@YourMamaKnew I was blocked in the chat room for asking questions about helping a mother who had depression. My mother was blocked in the chat room because she asked Lori about her plans for helping those affected by the fires. I was blocked in Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for asking questions. Lori hates questions. She's a lecturer, not a teacher.

Lori comments and I am   ??5a365116ddfa0_Loriwrites.thumb.jpg.4694a9625cf30cb1f99d2c59b6042a53.jpg

Someone responds and i am  ...... ?:?????!!!

5a365191a806e_commenterreasoning.jpg.7082ab5c31b48d78bd11226eac4d8d92.jpg

TBH .... many of these people are living in a reality that I do not understand.  None of this makes sense to me.  It is all about sin, evil, shame, wrongdoing and loving God?  Where is the ACTION in this love of God   ... you know,like DO what Jesus said rather than just BELIEVE it?    And why does Paul get so much airtime, but Jesus gets none.  He only gets "I love Him and He died for my sins".  Is that the message Jesus was trying to send us in his three year Ministry?  I think not. 

2 hours ago, Joyce said:

My mother was blocked in the chat room because she asked Lori about her plans for helping those affected by the fires. I was blocked in Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for asking questions. Lori hates questions. She's a lecturer, not a teacher

Exactly, Joyce.   Actions are needed.   Professing belief is not enough.   Saw a man walking the other day.  he asked me where the pharmacy was ..it was clear he could hardly see ... I walked him there telling him that I was going there anyway.  (not really true).  I could have just given  him directions and prayed for him, but what would help him more?  Even a small thing like that can help someone.  A smile, a word of encouragement. Really listening.

You are right ... Lori does not like .... nor does she answer...  questions that would require her to think ... think harder, deeper, wider.   A good teacher LEARNS from his pupils.  It is give and take, a concept that Lori does not understand ...or at least from what I have read does not.   

@Liza I saw that response and had the same reaction. One of her fangirls had a post about how we need to return to  shamings 

It makes me so sad that people are pushed away by these misrepresentations. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived