• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

JRod 47: Carrying a Disappointing Girl Baby

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

47 threads!!!!  Plus another girl on the way.  The Plexus mess drags on.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

formerhsfundie

I was hoping for "Abortion and X-Factor Children's Chewables" (the title of her latest Facebook video omg) but this post count title is good too :D

Edited by formerhsfundie
Typo
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

VanillaBean

Are there actually pro-abortion songs? That's what she made it sound like. I mean, I don't even know if there are anti-abortion songs. But I'm pretty sure no one is going astound singing the praises of abortion and setting it to music.  Because that makes Jill cry.

Edited by VanillaBean
Typo

FecundFundieFundus

Prepare to ROCK, @VanillaBean lol  ETA: Yeah, there are LOOOOADS of anti-abortion songs. I'm pretty sure this one was written in reaction to those? 

Spoiler

Edited by FecundFundieFundus

VanillaBean
15 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Prepare to ROCK, @VanillaBean lol  ETA: Yeah, there are LOOOOADS of anti-abortion songs. I'm pretty sure this one was written in reaction to those? 

Hide contents

I stand corrected. That is the best thing I've heard in a long time!

Ms Tilly

"Jill's tears in the latest video concerned me.  They seemed genuine.  They seemed sincere.  But I worry about the emotional fragility of a woman who is moved to "crying a lot" over Christmas good-will. - Georgiana

Have you experienced pregnancy? Hormones out of control! Good times. (not really) In addition, Jill is nearing the age of 40 so I'd imagine that combined with pregnancy, 12 previous kids who need attention and meals 3x/day would probably up the hormonal tears X eleventy. 

But what do I know, right? ;)

"She had some SEVERALLY strange..." - Lovely Luna

Were you perhaps trying for the word 'severely'? :) 

Edited by Ms Tilly
  • Upvote 3
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 12
  • Bless Your Heart 5
  • Love 1

Melissa1977

Is she dissapointed about carrying a girl? WHY? I mean, she already has a lot of boys and a lot of girls, it doesn't matter the sex of the new baby. Well, the only what really matters in pregnancy is the health of the baby, but I could understand gender dissapointment if Jill had 11 girls and no boys.

Anyway, I would be really happy with a baby girl. If Jill is not interested on that little one,  I could fly to US and take her to my home. She will be FEED and receive a lot of attention and attend a real school. And no beatings! never!

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 6

dsjbeam

Latest video she had to point out Gabriel is shorter than his younger sister. Poor kid! And if all the kids take the vitamins daily can you imagine the cost. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 2

Coy Koi
11 minutes ago, dsjbeam said:

Latest video she had to point out Gabriel is shorter than his younger sister. Poor kid! And if all the kids take the vitamins daily can you imagine the cost. 

I thought that too. That just goes to show how Jill's mind works. To her, it must have been the elephant in the room that had to be acknowledged. To everyone else, they wouldn't have even noticed if she hadn't said it! Stop publicly humiliating Gabriel, Jill, you monster.

I'm surprised she even bought one bottle of the children's vitamins. She certainly never had before. Not that I think she SHOULD spend hundreds of dollars a month giving them all a chewable snake oil tablet every day, but either she really believes that all people require Plexus to be healthy and she doesn't care that her kids aren't healthy, or she knows that her Plexus claims are bullshit. Either way, Jill, you're sinning.

Glasgowghirl

I feel for this baby girl, imagine finding out your parents were disappointed in you being a girl and were publicly vocal about it. Jill will probably keep going until she gets another boy.

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

truthseeker
2 hours ago, Ms Tilly said:

Jill is nearing the age of 40 so I'd imagine that combined with pregnancy, 12 previous kids who need attention and meals 3x/day

I'm going to have nightmares about that tonight.  I had three in three years in my early thirties, and that was hard enough!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Candydandy

My first thought with the crying goodwill was that someone did something nice for her family. Pregnancy hormones plus a good deed for a large family could  equal tears of thanks. I couldn't believe she would point out on video that one child is taller than boy blue. Why just why? I really doubt those vitamins are taken daily that costs a lot. A lot more than chicken legs.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 1

Ali

I had a PJ. She could turn on the tears easily. It was a form of manipulation.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

LovelyLuna

@Ms Tilly  are you perhaps trying to be a cunt?

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls.... I will see myself to the prayer closet. 

Edited by LovelyLuna
spelling is hard
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 7

JermajestyDuggar
3 hours ago, dsjbeam said:

I pointed that out in the last thread. I think it makes the baby boy blue moniker even worse for him. She really embarrasses the hell out of that poor boy.

Ali
1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I pointed that out in the last thread. I think it makes the baby boy blue moniker even worse for him. She really embarrasses the hell out of that poor boy.

I want another boy just for Gabriel's sake, but I don't want another boy because Jill will be mean to him too. It is perfectly normal for a boy his age to be on the shorter side and hit is growth spurt later on during his teen years.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

momofsquid
22 minutes ago, Ali said:

I had a PJ. She could turn on the tears easily. It was a form of manipulation.

This. My PJ does the same thing. She also does it when she wants to shift the attention back to herself. I believe that switching on the tears to achieve some effect is typical of the Jill archetype.

JermajestyDuggar
3 minutes ago, Ali said:

I want another boy just for Gabriel's sake, but I don't want another boy because Jill will be mean to him too. It is perfectly normal for a boy his age to be on the shorter side and hit is growth spurt later on during his teen years.

Exactly. When you have children so close together in age, this is bound to happen. I was taller than all the boys in my class in 6th and 7th grade but by high school, most were as tall or taller. Boys get their spurt later. I wish Gabriel knew this. He's normal. He will grow taller later.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 15
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Jana814
Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Boys get their spurt later.

Very true. I'm Jewish and boys have a bar mitzvah at 13. I always felt it should be later because so many boys start really growing at like 14. 

• Upvote 9
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

quiversR4hunting
4 hours ago, dsjbeam said:

this makes me very sad. I am a twin. My twin brother was under 5'0" until his Junior year of HS, I think. According to him I was taller than him from 7th grade (when I stopped growing to the great height of 5' 2.5") until our junior year. I never thought about and I never teased him about it. Others in our class might have but I don't know. Height isn't something anyone can control. :(

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

Granwych
7 hours ago, Ms Tilly said:

Have you experienced pregnancy? Hormones out of control! Good times. (not really) In addition, Jill is nearing the age of 40 so I'd imagine that combined with pregnancy, 12 previous kids who need attention and meals 3x/day would probably up the hormonal tears X eleventy

Come on, now--since when has Jill showed concern over giving her kids attention and 3 meals a day? Out of control hormones seem to be the least of Jill's triggers

And here's a really dumb question--how much meat is there really on a chicken leg?  Next time I make roast chicken I'll have to weigh a leg.  Jill's kids each need one of those gigantic turkey legs sold at Renfairs.

• Upvote 17
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

FecundFundieFundus

Oh man. Is this seriously what fundies think abortion is like?? :angry-nono: Yeah, a lot of people ARE deceived, Jill. By you and whoever the heck taught you that abortion involves 

Spoiler

vacuuming out a baby's brain 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

JenniferJuniper
21 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Oh man. Is this seriously what fundies think abortion is like?? :angry-nono: Yeah, a lot of people ARE deceived, Jill. By you and whoever the heck taught you that abortion involves 

Hide contents

vacuuming out a baby's brain 

That and the "blood flowing through the veins" of the fertilized egg at conception.

:tw_confounded:

• WTF 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Coy Koi

Jill's understanding of pregnancy reminds me of the time an adult woman told me that she saw her baby looking at her during the ultrasound. I clarified that she really meant that and was being serious. She did and she was.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 14
  • Haha 2
  • Love 3