IGNORED

Maxwell 16: At least one Maxwell got fed for Thanksgiving...

samurai_sarah

New post up. For the love of all things! Won’t someone by Sarah an online writing and grammar course?

Cathy Jo has been visting for the wedding. I think she would make Jesse a lovely wife. She seems cut fom the same cloth as Anna Marie, quite plain and more fundie than Elissa and Chelsy in her looks.  But if they were courting, I doubt she’d show up on the blog since Steve would be “protecting their privacy”. 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they aren't courting right yet, i really hope they are just thinking about, you can't let Jesse sleep all alone for too long after all! i hope that after Jesse it will be one of the girl's time to get to know someone. i have this feeling that 2019 will be the year of the girl, not Sarah obviously since she has to take care of their parents but maybe, Anna or Marie.

one can always hope, right?

"With John’s leaving, Jesse rearranged the area and moved his desk into the corner John had been. Jesse showing us his new area."

My eyes hurt after reading this caption describing the new bedroom arrangements. Get thee to a legit writing class at thy local community college or at least an online course taught by a real educator, Sarah!

Jesse apparently will be allowed to sleep alone. I guess we are not to be defrauded by the word "bedroom"?

40 minutes ago, petrushka said:

"With John’s leaving, Jesse rearranged the area and moved his desk into the corner John had been. Jesse showing us his new area."

My eyes hurt after reading this caption describing the new bedroom arrangements. Get thee to a legit writing class at thy local community college or at least an online course taught by a real educator, Sarah!

Jesse apparently will be allowed to sleep alone. I guess we are not to be defrauded by the word "bedroom"?

I’m pretty sure that was the new office setup, not the bedroom - in Maxhell bedrooms are just for sleeping, they would NEVER place a computer in there. For the kidults, that is - Steve and Teri have a huge computer monitor opposite their bed. But no television, of course - it’s THE BEAST, bringing the filth of the world into your home. The Internet, however, is renowned for the wholesome purity of its content......

1 hour ago, lilith said:

The Internet, however, is renowned for the wholesome purity of its content......

For some reason this made me laugh super hard and I thank you. My baby has made an idol of not sleeping and I needed this bright spot in my day. 

Random thoughts:

How damn cold is it inside Casa Maxwell?? They wear down vests (now even with fake fur lining)  all.the.time. 

Coffee really has become an idol for them. Maybe if they did not get up every damn day at 5 am, they would not need so much caffeine to get through their extensive schedule... Something to think about, Stevus.

Mary, why on Earth are you standing on an airport seat with shoes on?!?! Are your shoes more holy and pure than the rest of ours, never leaving any dirt behind? 

I hope Cathy Jo didn't have hots for John, because she had to bake for his honeymoon and even vacuum his car... Looks like she helped a lot at the compound and at the wedding. If she ever gets married, I hope the Maxwells turn up to help her, too.

I actually found it scandalous that Cathy Jo was allowed to visit bachelor Jesse's bedroom :pearlclutching: (it is a bedroom, you can see his bed on the right corner of the photo). 

Pristopher has really molded poor Joshua as his mini-me.

Who the heck is this Cathy Jo? I haven't heard so much about a friend of the family since...well, probably since they adopted Ellie. That blog post was "Cathy Jo this" and "Cathy Jo that" and if she's not either Sarah's BFF and potential roommate/accountability partner if she moved out, or Jesse's courtship partner, then I am seriously confused. (And that last sentence was worthy of a Maxwell, I think.)

In that last picture, I couldn't help but think "Sarah's wearing a hat and a pink one!"

2 hours ago, lilith said:

I’m pretty sure that was the new office setup, not the bedroom - in Maxhell bedrooms are just for sleeping, they would NEVER place a computer in there. For the kidults, that is - Steve and Teri have a huge computer monitor opposite their bed. But no television, of course - it’s THE BEAST, bringing the filth of the world into your home. The Internet, however, is renowned for the wholesome purity of its content......

I think it is the bedroom. There's a bed in the foreground. 

I'd love them to do a tour of the house to see how they set things up. 

Is it just me, or does Calia quite look like Ruthie in that photo? It might be just the facial expression. 

Not long till Calia’s a big sister. Elissa #2 and NR-Anna #5 will probably be the most exciting things this year, and given that there’s been a baby virtually every year since 2008 (bar 2011 and 2013 I believe), that’s not actually *that* exciting. 

I can't picture Cathy Jo and Jesse together. I don't know why. I guess I picture Jesse with someone more fundie hipster. I don't think Jesse is hipster or anything. I just kind of picture him with a fundie girl who is into modern modest fundie fashion, Pinterest, and maybe a wee bit nerdy. I see Pristopher as the only one into the sweet and meek frumper wearing fundie girl. I don't think Jesse would go for Allison Bontrager because she's too outgoing. I honestly can't think of a fundie girl to pair with Jesse! If Katie Bates wasn't so young, I would say someone like her. She's sweet and a bit shy but fashionable and beautiful. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived