IGNORED

Racists cry bitter tears in wake of Prince Harry's engagement to Meghan Markle

47of74

The basement dwellers of the Internet have to spew their hot air in the wake of the engagement announcement.

However, because Markle is mixed race — she has a white father and a black mother — internet racists cried bitter tears that she will be married into the royal family next year.

Most of the racist Twitter users directed their ire at Prince Harry for marrying a non-white woman, as they dubbed him a “bastard cuck” and “the biggest CUCK in Britain.”‘

Hey, said basement dwellers.  Fornicate you.  It's none of your goddamn business who Harry chooses to marry.

Please please let them invite the Obamas to the wedding and not Trump.

Then Trump could tweet,

"The Queen called and begged me to attend the royal wedding but I'm too busy and there would have been a photoshoot so I said thanks but no thanks."

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Then Trump could tweet,

"The Queen called and begged me to attend the royal wedding but I'm too busy and there would have been a photoshoot so I said thanks but no thanks."

Sounds like they might not want Fuckface von Clownstick at the wedding anyways.

The guest list hasn’t been set for the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, but a number of things could stand in the way of President Donald Trump getting an invite.

If Trump were to appear at Prince Harry’s wedding in spring 2018, it would likely spark protests. When Prime Minister Theresa May offered Trump a state visit early this year, polls showed that 2 million people intended to take part in a protest against him. The risk of embarrassment, were such a protest to occur at a royal wedding, might put the couple off inviting such a controversial figure.

As for President Trump, Harry's wife-to-be revealed that she was not a fan. In an interview on The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore during the 2016 election, Markle said she might decide to stay in Toronto—where her show, Suits, is filmed—if Trump were to win.

Markle supported Democrat Hillary Clinton during the election, calling Trump “misogynistic.”

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well, they are friends with the royal family and although they were not invited to William's wedding due to the exorbitant extra security costs, I wouldn't be surprised if they will attend Harry's. 

I love how Barack Obama still conducts himself like a president:

See, this is how of true heads of state are supposed to act. With class, grace, and dignity.

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

See, this is how of true heads of state are supposed to act. With class, grace, and dignity.

Yes to the above, and a very loud No to the below

"I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here," Trump said. "Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time ... longer than you -- they call her Pocahontas!"

Sadly I'm not surprised about this, Harry already had to put a statement out people being racist. I'm not a massive fan of the monarchy in general but I am happy for them they both seem happy and genuinely in love. Meghan is a beautiful, kind and talented woman and Harry said when he was introduced to her he fell for her instantly. I think she is good addition to the UK monarchy.

Well, it seems very clear on who's NOT invited. And @AmazonGrace, guess who is invited instead!

Methinks an orange nose will be SEVERELY out of joint when he gets a whiff of this snub. :pb_lol:

Prince Harry says Donald Trump is not welcome at his wedding: ‘Trump is a serious threat to human rights’

England’s Prince Harry is getting married, to the disappointment of aspiring princesses everywhere, and it’s looking like president Trump will not be on the guest list.

Meghan Markle is an American citizen and Donald Trump might expect an invitation to the wedding, expected to take place next spring.

However, Prince Harry is reportedly privately highly critical of Trump, with US Weekly reporting earlier this year that he “is not a fan” of Trump.

“Harry thinks the president is a serious threat to human rights,” a “close source” told the magazine.

Markle has also been highly critical of president Trump, previously describing him as “misogynistic” and threatening to leave the US if he became president.

From newsweek:

If Trump were to appear at Prince Harry’s wedding in spring 2018, it would likely spark protests. When Prime Minister Theresa May offered Trump a state visit early this year, polls showed that 2 million people intended to take part in a protest against him. The risk of embarrassment, were such a protest to occur at a royal wedding, might put the couple off inviting such a controversial figure.

With the level of protection that surrounds U.S President, the inclusion of Trump would give security chiefs a headache as they work to police the high-profile event.

Former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama will be invited to Prince Harry’s wedding.

The Obamas appear to have a great relationship with Prince Harry and his elder brother and future king, Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Well, it seems very clear on who's NOT invited. And @AmazonGrace, guess who is invited instead!

Methinks an orange nose will be SEVERELY out of joint when he gets a whiff of this snub. :pb_lol:

Prince Harry says Donald Trump is not welcome at his wedding: ‘Trump is a serious threat to human rights’

Trump Tweet:

The so called "Prince" begged me to come to his wedding, but I said no.  I'd have to sit for a photo shoot and the Yuge adoring crowd would be too much for the England police. I'm that great, they love me so much I said no because I so nice  I didn't' want to upstage this minor SAD wedding.

43 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Trump Tweet:

The so called "Prince" begged me to come to his wedding, but I said no.  I'd have to sit for a photo shoot and the Yuge adoring crowd would be too much for the England police. I'm that great, they love me so much I said no because I so nice  I didn't' want to upstage this minor SAD wedding.

And how many of Trump's weddings were aired on television?  I'm not even talking about worldwide, just domestically?  How many?  Zero?  Because Harry and Meghan's will be.

7 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I wouldn't expect that Harry would want Trump at the wedding after Trump's gross comments about Harry's mother, let alone the rest of the problems with Trump.

Trump, Mrs Trump, generic bottle blond and Stern in the front row skive me out.  The thought bubble on the little kid behind Trump says "Who the fuck are these freaks of nature, and why am I stuck sitting next to them"?

33 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Trump, Mrs Trump, generic bottle blond and Stern in the front row skive me out.  The thought bubble on the little kid behind Trump says "Who the fuck are these freaks of nature, and why am I stuck sitting next to them"?

That's not some generic bottle blond -- that's the current Mrs. Stern.  She's a big advocate for animals, and pops up every so often on morning talk shows.  Since Donald and Howard were so chummy that night, I wonder if Melania and Beth (Stern) talked at all, or they were there just for show.

2 minutes ago, JMarie said:

That's not some generic bottle blond -- that's the current Mrs. Stern.  She's a big advocate for animals, and pops up every so often on morning talk shows.  Since Donald and Howard were so chummy that night, I wonder if Melania and Beth (Stern) talked at all, or they were there just for show.

Thanks @JMarie . I suppose it was catty of me to call her 'generic', but I really had no clue. I Can't speak for Ms. Stern since I have no idea what she is like.  but from what I've seen from Mrs. Trump III, I'm thinking she shows up for the photo op. Yea, I'm probably being rude I know. Just that her tepid attempt at combating cyber bullies and her showing up in a post hurricane disaster zone with a FLOTUS hat hasn't won my heart.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

All the more reason to hope that Harry and Megan do invite the Obama's. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

I hope they can prevail and invite the Obamas and NOT Dumpy. He needs to learn that if you act like a five-year-old there are repercussions. I hope he would be humiliated. he needs someone to slap him down hard.

Of course there is more at stake but I'm tired of him getting what he wants by throwing tantrums.

It is their wedding. I realize that it isn't a typical wedding and that Trump will throw an epic tantrum and say mean things, but if they are friends with the Obama family and want to invite them, they shouldn't have to not do that just because the current president is a huge brat. 

Whatever the case, we can be assured that the Orange Turd won't be invited, simply because inviting the president of the US is something that can't be done because of the enormous extra security costs (which is why the Obama's weren't invited to William and Kate's wedding).

But I'm willing to bet that, come wedding day,  the presidunce will tweet something to the effect that he declined, and make it all about him. If he's still presidunce by that time, that is...

45 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

If he's still presidunce by that time, that is...

WiseGirl whispers a prayer to the universe to make this happen, claps three times and says "I do believe, I do believe" while throwing pixie or fairy dust (whatever Tinkerbell uses), and puts a spoon under her pillow for good measure (snow day thing), then wonders what other heathen practices can be used to hasten this along.

So Harry did this interview...

Prince Harry appears as guest editor of BBC Radio 4’s Today program

... in which he teases about inviting Obama or not. 

This is what he says on the subject...

The prince joked about whether Obama had been invited to his wedding next May, when asked if he was on the guest list.

Harry said: “I don’t know about that. We haven’t even put the invite or the guest list together. Who knows if he’s going to be invited or not. I wouldn’t want to ruin that surprise.”

Now that last sentence is pretty telling. As to the guests, it can only be a surprise if someone is invited. If someone isn't invited, it's a disappointment. So if he doesn't want to ruin that surprise... guess who's going to be invited? :pb_wink:

Have I told you lately that I hate this man (and I use the term "man" loosely to refer to a psycho bastard)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4546859/donald-trump-boasts-he-could-have-had-sex-with-princess-diana-and-joked-about-forcing-her-to-have-hiv-test-in-radio-interview-just-months-after-she-died/

Spoiler

DONALD Trump bragged that he could have seduced Princess Diana and even made a sick joke about forcing her to have an HIV test in a radio interview - just a few months after she died.

And in another interview Trump told DJ Howard Stern that he thought she was "crazy" but that was a "minor detail".

The astonishing revelations came to light in newly-unearthed recording of a 1997 interview between the now US President and New York shock jock Stern.

The DJ asks the real estate magnate: "Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten with Lady Di?

"You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her."

Trump replies: "I think I could have."

He then jokes about giving Diana an HIV test before having sex with her.

Stern acted out an imaginary scene where Trump tells her to get tested, saying: "Hey Lady Di, would you go to the doctor?"

Trump joins in the made-up scene, saying: "Go back over to my Lexus, because I have a new doctor.

"We wanna give you a little check-up."

The businessman then talked about the looks of the recently-deceased mother-of-two, saying: "she had times when she didn’t look great" but she was "supermodel beautiful" and "she had the height. She had magnificent skin".

The audio was released on the Factbase website, according to the Washington Post.

Trump was a regular guest on Howard Stern's radio show.

A Kensington Palace spokesperson declined to comment.

In 2015 the BBC TV presenter Selina Scott said Trump gave Diana "the creeps" after the billionaire had “bombarded her at Kensington Palace with massive bouquets of flowers, each worth hundreds of pounds”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-bombarded-princess-diana-with-flowers-and-gave-her-the-creeps-claims-tv-presenter-10457595.html

Spoiler

Diana, Princess of Wales thought Presidential candidate Donald Trump gave her "the creeps" after he attempted to woo her after her divorce from Prince Charles.

The BBC TV presenter Selina Scott, who has been called "sleazy" by Mr Trump in the past, revealed she was told by the princess that the American billionaire had “bombarded her at Kensington Palace with massive bouquets of flowers, each worth hundreds of pounds” despite previously telling Ms Scott that he was on Charles’ side because Diana “sounds a handful”.

“Trump clearly saw Diana as the ultimate trophy wife”, she told The Sunday Times

Diana reportedly asked Ms Scott for advice on what to do.

Ms Scott said she told her to “throw them in the bin” and Diana laughed.

Mr Trump later wrote after Diana’s death that his “only regret in the women department” was that he never had the chance to “court Lady Diana Spencer”.

Ms Scott said that Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly “had it easy” in her encounter with Mr Trump.

Mr Trump attacked the professionalism of the journalist when she co-chaired the debate between Republican presidential candidates last week suggesting she had been so combative because she had “blood coming out of her wherever”.

But Ms Scott alleges he inundated her with angry mail after she made a critical documentary on him during the 1990s.

She said: “It drove Trump mad with rage and he initiated what was to become a long series of threats and vicious letters to me.

“This would culminate in threats from him that he would sue me for every penny I had and ruin my career.”

He said she was “obnoxious”, “not at all very smart” and “a major loser”.

Neither of these articles are new but I don't remember seeing them.

How the fuck was this sick psycho allowed to become the president of the USA

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Have I told you lately that I hate this man (and I use the term "man" loosely to refer to a psycho bastard)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4546859/donald-trump-boasts-he-could-have-had-sex-with-princess-diana-and-joked-about-forcing-her-to-have-hiv-test-in-radio-interview-just-months-after-she-died/

Reveal hidden contents

DONALD Trump bragged that he could have seduced Princess Diana and even made a sick joke about forcing her to have an HIV test in a radio interview - just a few months after she died.

And in another interview Trump told DJ Howard Stern that he thought she was "crazy" but that was a "minor detail".

The astonishing revelations came to light in newly-unearthed recording of a 1997 interview between the now US President and New York shock jock Stern.

The DJ asks the real estate magnate: "Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten with Lady Di?

"You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her."

Trump replies: "I think I could have."

He then jokes about giving Diana an HIV test before having sex with her.

Stern acted out an imaginary scene where Trump tells her to get tested, saying: "Hey Lady Di, would you go to the doctor?"

Trump joins in the made-up scene, saying: "Go back over to my Lexus, because I have a new doctor.

"We wanna give you a little check-up."

The businessman then talked about the looks of the recently-deceased mother-of-two, saying: "she had times when she didn’t look great" but she was "supermodel beautiful" and "she had the height. She had magnificent skin".

The audio was released on the Factbase website, according to the Washington Post.

Trump was a regular guest on Howard Stern's radio show.

A Kensington Palace spokesperson declined to comment.

In 2015 the BBC TV presenter Selina Scott said Trump gave Diana "the creeps" after the billionaire had “bombarded her at Kensington Palace with massive bouquets of flowers, each worth hundreds of pounds”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-bombarded-princess-diana-with-flowers-and-gave-her-the-creeps-claims-tv-presenter-10457595.html

Reveal hidden contents

Diana, Princess of Wales thought Presidential candidate Donald Trump gave her "the creeps" after he attempted to woo her after her divorce from Prince Charles.

The BBC TV presenter Selina Scott, who has been called "sleazy" by Mr Trump in the past, revealed she was told by the princess that the American billionaire had “bombarded her at Kensington Palace with massive bouquets of flowers, each worth hundreds of pounds” despite previously telling Ms Scott that he was on Charles’ side because Diana “sounds a handful”.

“Trump clearly saw Diana as the ultimate trophy wife”, she told The Sunday Times

Diana reportedly asked Ms Scott for advice on what to do.

Ms Scott said she told her to “throw them in the bin” and Diana laughed.

Mr Trump later wrote after Diana’s death that his “only regret in the women department” was that he never had the chance to “court Lady Diana Spencer”.

Ms Scott said that Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly “had it easy” in her encounter with Mr Trump.

Mr Trump attacked the professionalism of the journalist when she co-chaired the debate between Republican presidential candidates last week suggesting she had been so combative because she had “blood coming out of her wherever”.

But Ms Scott alleges he inundated her with angry mail after she made a critical documentary on him during the 1990s.

She said: “It drove Trump mad with rage and he initiated what was to become a long series of threats and vicious letters to me.

“This would culminate in threats from him that he would sue me for every penny I had and ruin my career.”

He said she was “obnoxious”, “not at all very smart” and “a major loser”.

Neither of these articles are new but I don't remember seeing them.

How the fuck was this sick psycho allowed to become the president of the USA

No wonder Harry despises him. No invite to the wedding, creep.

Archived