• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

ZZ and PP: Expecting Another Baby for Miriam to Watch 2

JenniferJuniper
39 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder how the birth of Peter will affect Bo's status...

One thing we can bet - He's Her Easiest Baby Yet.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

mango_fandango

Poor Chloe is going to get shafted even more. She’s sandwiches in between Golden Boy Boaz and a new brother. 

Peter’s a nice choice of name. Out of all the ones she’s gone for, Boaz stands out. I get that it’s Biblical and all (and goes with Jachin) but compared to the run-of-the-mill names like Anna and Isaac and Peter, it’s definitely different.

AstroNot

I will give Zsu one thing... as much as I dislike buzzcuts (personal preference), she does have baby boys with nice round heads-- perfect for close shaves imo. They look really cute with those buzzes when they are young. 

My younger brother was born at 24 weeks premature, and had to wear the jaundice head wrap thing foreeeever, and it misshaped his head-- we called him toaster head-- and my mom INSISTED on a clean cut. He also ended up with my great grandfathers big ol' ears, poor kid wasn't very cute until he was like 10 and finally told my mom enough is enough. 

bird
8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just think of how unhappy her children always look. And the fact that she will hand this one off to Becky to constantly baby wear on her tiny body in a few months. It will make you not want to have another ;)

And so many other reasons! I'm happy with my (totally complete) family. I was just marvelling at how these women can put themselves through childbirth again and again! Even knowing that feeling of total awe and overwhelming love couldn't persuade me to do it again. The rest of it is totally heartbreaking but I was really only commenting on going through labour and childbirth. 

JermajestyDuggar
5 hours ago, bird said:

And so many other reasons! I'm happy with my (totally complete) family. I was just marvelling at how these women can put themselves through childbirth again and again! Even knowing that feeling of total awe and overwhelming love couldn't persuade me to do it again. The rest of it is totally heartbreaking but I was really only commenting on going through labour and childbirth. 

I had horrible labors with my children. One was completely unmedicated and horribly quick. It was probably the most stressed and upset I've ever been. But when he came out, everything was sunshine and rainbows. But it still won't make me want another! No way! My kids are wild animals! No more wild animals for me!

bird
2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I had horrible labors with my children. One was completely unmedicated and horribly quick. It was probably the most stressed and upset I've ever been. But when he came out, everything was sunshine and rainbows. But it still won't make me want another! No way! My kids are wild animals! No more wild animals for me!

Ha ha! I had two long long labours followed by emergency c sections and two elective c sections. I'd take more wild animals if I thought I would survive but I'm fairly confident I wouldn't/ couldn't. Any memories of my actual labour (especially 2nd) makes my blood run cold. Horrendous! These ladies are just fascinatingly foreign to me. Like we might be totally different species. 

JermajestyDuggar
5 minutes ago, bird said:

Ha ha! I had two long long labours followed by emergency c sections and two elective c sections. I'd take more wild animals if I thought I would survive but I'm fairly confident I wouldn't/ couldn't. Any memories of my actual labour (especially 2nd) makes my blood run cold. Horrendous! These ladies are just fascinatingly foreign to me. Like we might be totally different species. 

The staff kept asking if I was going to have another baby in the future. My labor was so fast they all wondered if I might be one of those women who had a baby in the car on the way to the hospital if I decided to have another baby! I said no! They looked relieved lol!

Eternalbluepearl
9 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Peter’s a nice choice of name. Out of all the ones she’s gone for, Boaz stands out. 

Boaz Barnabas. What a name. 

AtlanticTug

I can understand why she looks thrilled even if her pregnancies and labours suck. Mine sure did. But you are full of crazy ass hormones right after birth and there is a natural high there. Pretty hard fall about 3-4 days later but in the initial photos I can totally buy the happiness radiating from her face.

Reality will set in soon for her.

Georgiana
9 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

I can understand why she looks thrilled even if her pregnancies and labours suck. Mine sure did. But you are full of crazy ass hormones right after birth and there is a natural high there. Pretty hard fall about 3-4 days later but in the initial photos I can totally buy the happiness radiating from her face.

Reality will set in soon for her.

She's home, so I'm sure it has already.  Zsu is despicable, but I did feel for her when she posted about being expected to make lunch directly after giving birth.  She was a bit joking, but considering that's something most people wouldn't even THINK to ask a woman who has recently given birth , I have a feeling that was pulled from experience.  

AtlanticTug
26 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

She's home, so I'm sure it has already.  Zsu is despicable, but I did feel for her when she posted about being expected to make lunch directly after giving birth.  She was a bit joking, but considering that's something most people wouldn't even THINK to ask a woman who has recently given birth , I have a feeling that was pulled from experience.  

She also makes it harder on herself for refusing to delegate the cooking.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

BabyBottlePop
1 hour ago, AtlanticTug said:

She also makes it harder on herself for refusing to delegate the cooking.

True. I remember with Chloe's birth she made birthday cake the night before Chloe's birth, while in labor. 

Georgiana

And she had SO MUCH PROMISE back when she would even teach the boys to cook and ask them to help out!  

If you want to know my sad hypothesis and unsubstantiated speculation on what happened to that, I think the boys actually really started to enjoy cooking. Too much.   There were posts with both Solomon and John (I think? Middle boy?) volunteering to cook and looking incredibly excited to be doing it.  I think maybe PP stepped in and decided that was too womanly for his rigid version of masculinity.  

• Upvote 7
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

Hisey
11 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

True. I remember with Chloe's birth she made birthday cake the night before Chloe's birth, while in labor. 

She seems to associate food with love in some way. I wonder how she feels about the older boys turning down her hand-crafted organic meals, and choosing to go out to eat instead. I doubt they choose restaurants with organic food.

courtlylove
1 hour ago, Hisey said:

She seems to associate food with love in some way. I wonder how she feels about the older boys turning down her hand-crafted organic meals, and choosing to go out to eat instead. I doubt they choose restaurants with organic food.

And of course being Holy Owners of the Sacred Penis her older boys cannot be wrong and therefore ZZ has no say any more in where they choose to dine.

fundiefan
3 hours ago, Hisey said:

I think it's the only thing she alone had control over, therefore, it's the only thing she has to give to her kids to express anything. I'm sure she loves them in her own twisted way (I would not want to be 'loved' by either of them, but for the kids, it's all they've got) and cooking for them is IT. The pisser rules the roost. He carries her across the room to remind everyone that he's the boss. The babies are 'hers' but only until they're old enough to be hit and after recent readings, that happens before they even make it to two. The general chores can be delegated to the kids. She doesn't do their laundry. 

In her life, the only thing she personally has to give to her kids is her cooking. It's her 'love'. She doesn't have anything else - it all comes from the pisser, whether literally or having been ingrained into their lifestyle by shouting/tantrum throwing/mansplaining/demanding. 

The pisser won't change a diaper or make a meal or take out the garbage, but he demands how his family behaves and he demands they worship him. Since he won't do chores, the kids do them. Since he won't do the babies or the cooking, she makes her life revolve around both. She's turned both into unhealthy addictions. 

AtlanticTug
12 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Since he won't do the babies or the cooking, she makes her life revolve around both. She's turned both into unhealthy addictions. 

Yeah, remember that women's retreat or whatever she went on, all the talked about afterwards was the food she ate. She's also been on some sort of self-imposed diet for years now (weight watchers, healthy trim mama) which probably leaves her feeling hungry and deprived particularly since she continues to cook high-fat/high-sugar things for the kids.

TeddyBonkers
3 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

My mom tells the story of how her water broke at home and Dad asked if she had time to make a sandwich before he drove her to the hospital.

It's a miracle they had another kid after me.

lilith

Jenna Andersen (ex That Wife) does the cooking a birthday cake for the baby when she goes into labor thing too. Lunatics, the pair of them.

fundiefan
28 minutes ago, lilith said:

Jenna Andersen (ex That Wife) does the cooking a birthday cake for the baby when she goes into labor thing too. Lunatics, the pair of them.

I completely missed the saga of bathroom baby's mom...ex? What?

lilith
2 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I completely missed the saga of bathroom baby's mom...ex? What?

Oh wow, she’s now a very vocally ex Mormon “feminist” with pink hair that she’s very proud of. Living in Seattle, still with That Asshole, trying to convince everyone that hating and resenting your kids that Mormonism “made you have” is normal.

She blogs sporadically at Living Absolutely but has a big Instagram presence. 

Oh, and she drinks a LOT, eats cannibis edibles daily for “anxiety” and is now allowed to eat all the cheese she wants. And she posts topless pics of her 4 year old daughter a lot then freaks out and complains that people are sexualising her when the pics are reported and taken down..

fundiefan
6 minutes ago, lilith said:

Oh wow, she’s now a very vocally ex Mormon “feminist” with pink hair that she’s very proud of. Living in Seattle, still with That Asshole, trying to convince everyone that hating and resenting your kids that Mormonism “made you have” is normal.

She blogs sporadically at Living Absolutely but has a big Instagram presence. 

Oh, and she drinks a LOT, eats cannibis edibles daily for “anxiety” and is now allowed to eat all the cheese she wants. And she posts topless pics of her 4 year old daughter a lot then freaks out and complains that people are sexualising her when the pics are reported and taken down..

Ah, so I guess I didn't miss anything since nothing changed. Same person, different motive.