• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

ZZ and PP: Expecting Another Baby for Miriam to Watch 2

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

countressrascal

After reading her Costco posting all I can say "SHE IS A BITCH" which I knew before, she always thinks that people are out to get her and do not appreciate her special talent of popping out kids, who are so special and better behaved than everyone else. When she was part of the veggie coop before she started going to food bank, she would get very angry with people who would make comments about anything regarding her, kids or the fact that she was PITA because she didn't like the choice of music or conversations that we had. We were all happy when she decided to quit.

AtlanticTug

She is a massive bitch but this has been evident for a while. Remember her post about how to treat your pastor's wife? It was really in the same vein of rude entitlement. 

My guess is she has a mean streak anyway but what has exacerbated her rudeness is her insistence to keep popping out babies. So little things like the questions at Costco which are maybe repetitive and slightly annoying for that reason become mountains instead of mole hills. She has no patience left for anything because she is dealing with an absentee husband, a chronic lack of sleep, too many kids, too small a house, too little money. She will only get worse as time goes on because the only rational response would be to stop breeding but that's not an option. So until menopause does her a favour, she'll get more and more vicious.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Eternalbluepearl
16 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

Whats PITA?

Pain In The Ass. See also: Zsu.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

punkiepie
16 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

Whats PITA?

Generally, PITA means Pain In The Ass

Tatar-tot

You have to pity her children. Who knows what is going on behind closed doors!  

Everytime I look at Miriam I want to cry.  How much has that child have to deal with to get such a forlorn expression?  I wish I could scoop her up and take her to the American Girl store for a tea party.  

Edited by Tatar-tot
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

bananabread

It amazes me that Zsu can mock anyone's clothing/appearance with a straight face. She's a beautiful woman (then again, I believe all women are in their own way), but she seems DETERMINED to look 15 years older than she is through unfortunate styling choices.

I feel like it's a metaphor for the rest of her life. On the inside, I truly believe somewhere there is still the kind, worldly, adventurous, vivacious, beautiful person Zsu was before she met PP. But that part of her has been beaten down and suppressed and covered up with the hateful, poisonous worldview PP indoctrinated her into. It's a tragedy for Zsu, sure, but far more so for her children. :(

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

OhNoNike
5 hours ago, bananabread said:

It amazes me that Zsu can mock anyone's clothing/appearance with a straight face. She's a beautiful woman (then again, I believe all women are in their own way), but she seems DETERMINED to look 15 years older than she is through unfortunate styling choices.

I feel like it's a metaphor for the rest of her life. On the inside, I truly believe somewhere there is still the kind, worldly, adventurous, vivacious, beautiful person Zsu was before she met PP. But that part of her has been beaten down and suppressed and covered up with the hateful, poisonous worldview PP indoctrinated her into. It's a tragedy for Zsu, sure, but far more so for her children.

I'm new to this family but I find her so interesting. Wow does she spout some super hateful shit.  Her "daughter's" poem about Lincoln, for example, sort of shocked me.  But then sometimes she says stuff that surprises me.  Meaning - she says something that makes sense and doesn't fit with what I'd think she'd believe.  (I guess we could wrap it up in a bow called "hypocricy").

I listened to her entire homeschool presentation because I have 0 experience with homeschool and found it interesting.  There were things in there that surprised me.  Like saying she exposes the kids to Ghandi and explains Buddhism so they know what it is.  Yes, yes, I'm sure that there's a lot of "people going to hell" conversation there.  But her words on the subject - that she doesn't want her kids to not know what it is, at face value, surprise me.  

Again, not defending her at all.  I just find her such an oddity as a newbie to the family. 

elliha

I honestly do not think that Zsu looks that much older than what she really is. She doesn't wear make up and doesn't seem to like to style her hair but to me that is not aging, that is just not liking that kind of stuff. I don't wear make up myself and if the light hits you the wrong way or if you are tired (and I assume she is most of the time) you may not look too pretty but that is the same regardless of your age. Your face will be more varied if you don't wear make up. I think that in pictures where she appears well-rested like when she is on holiday she looks very pretty and even younger than her actual age. However, I never think she looks older, only tired. I am also about her age and on a bad day I look worse than her but in my own opinion slightly better on a good one. :my_biggrin:

LurkerOverThePond
28 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

I'm new to this family but I find her so interesting. Wow does she spout some super hateful shit.  Her "daughter's" poem about Lincoln, for example, sort of shocked me.  But then sometimes she says stuff that surprises me.  Meaning - she says something that makes sense and doesn't fit with what I'd think she'd believe.  (I guess we could wrap it up in a bow called "hypocricy").

I think that is Zsu in a nutshell. She may write many posts about very normal stuff - ice cream parties for kids, field trips to interesting places, going kayaking, building new bunkbeds - and then the next post tells how we should execute all homos by a shot in the head. 

What I find even more weird is the fact that she rarely speaks about God or religion itself, just being a pastor's wife or going to services. Sometimes I tend to think she's not religious at all, just a hate filled bitch who happened to end up married with a self-declared pastor.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 4

Foudeb
8 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

What I find even more weird is the fact that she rarely speaks about God or religion itself, just being a pastor's wife or going to services. Sometimes I tend to think she's not religious at all, just a hate filled bitch who happened to end up married with a self-declared pastor.

I think you're spot on. If she'd stayed in Germany she would have found something else to feel all superior about - maybe ecology or veganism or something like that - and would have carried on judging everyone but herself using standards of her own devising, being very rude about it.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

Eternalbluepearl
2 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

What I find even more weird is the fact that she rarely speaks about God or religion itself, just being a pastor's wife or going to services. 

Yes, Jesus/God is very rarely (if ever) mentioned. God is a convenient excuse for being as hate-filled as possible and still being accepted by a social group (her church.) The question I have is WHY are her and PP so hate-filled? Was it something in their childhoods? Do they feel marginalized somehow? What was the catalyst? It's frightening. Their parents must be so embarrassed.

freejugar

Miriam always looks so miserable! free her!

JermajestyDuggar

I think that it's likely that as the Anderson kids get older, reality sets in and they see the hate that their parents constantly espouse. The unhappiness in the house must be thick. They see that they will start working either at home as a sister mom or out of the house starting at 13. There really isn't much of a childhood in the Anderson home. Rebekah is probably seeing this and knows she's next to lose her childhood. She will be wearing the next baby on her tiny body through Costco in 6 months. Enjoy the last few months you have Rebekah! 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

AtlanticTug
5 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

I listened to her entire homeschool presentation because I have 0 experience with homeschool and found it interesting.  There were things in there that surprised me.  Like saying she exposes the kids to Ghandi and explains Buddhism so they know what it is.  

Remember that she grew up in western Europe and received a very good SECULAR education. She is not like these other fundie Moms who were educated at SOTDRT by sister Moms and groomed to be breeders their entire lives. So she's really not an oddity in terms of what she is teaching, she's an oddity in terms of her secular, progressive and worldly background until one day she had the misfortune of stumbling across PP while he was handing out tracts. 

I totally agree that if she stayed in Germany she would be the same narcissist know-it-all she is now...but with way fewer kids and most likely a job out of the house.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

OhNoNike

Oh yes, totally.  My parents are European, actually.  I was born in the US.  It's a really interesting clash to observe from the outside.  (Compared to many other fundamentalist folks I've observed over the years).

How did she and PP meet?

AtlanticTug
26 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

How did she and PP meet?

He was in Germany, soul-winning, and I believe he was handing out tracts in a town square in Munich when she was passing by and they had a brief conversation which eventually evolved into a distance relationship and he invited her to come visit him in California where he was still staying with his parents. She came for a 2-week (?) visit, he managed to convert her soul and convince her the gays are the worst and they got married secretly in Reno a couple of days before she flew back to Germany. His parents found out when the marriage licence or some similar document arrived in the mail with her name and his last name on it. All very classy. They then sped up her return to the US, he got a crappy little apartment for them to live in and the rest is history.

• Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Georgiana

Don't forget that ZZ and PP committed immigration/visa fraud when she came over to the US AND their church has encouraged another couple to do the same!  She just LOVES to complain about illegal immigrants sometimes, so I always like noting that technically, HER papers were not in order either.  She just managed not to get caught.  

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 1
  • Love 3

BabyBottlePop

She's ridiculous. I don't know why she even mentioned the man with the amputated arm. Did she think it was funny? I didn't get the purpose of that. 

And while I'm sure she does get comments when out in public, me thinks that she is projecting her belief  that everyone hates her on anyone she passes, whether they even notice her or not. And any person who says something about her family at all whether it's good or bad she's going to freak. It's her own worries and perceptions more than anything.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

JermajestyDuggar
17 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

She's ridiculous. I don't know why she even mentioned the man with the amputated arm. Did she think it was funny? I didn't get the purpose of that. 

It's because Boaz is the golden child and everything he says is the funniest thing ever. She just wanted to share a story about Bo. Her very obvious favorite. It's pathetic how obvious the favoritism is. I hope most of the kids grow up and tell them to go fuck themselves. 

Georgiana
10 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

And while I'm sure she does get comments when out in public, me thinks that she is projecting her belief  that everyone hates her on anyone she passes, whether they even notice her or not. And any person who says something about her family at all whether it's good or bad she's going to freak. It's her own worries and perceptions more than anything.

See, here's what's up: 

I'm sure she gets comments.  But they are NICE comments, generally.  WELL MEANING.  Sometimes awkward, sure, but sometimes it can be awkward when someone else's child runs in front of your cart or whatever and you're just trying to reassure the mother that you get it and there's no harm done.  

Seriously, the MAIN IMPETUS for those kinds of comments is generally kids not being fully behaved or accidentally interfering with someone else.  So maybe if Zsu's kids were less conspicuous OR if she left some of them at home with her husband/older kids when she runs errands at a GENERALLY CROWDED store on a BUSY day, she wouldn't get so many.  Most mega-families are perfectly aware that bringing eleventy kids to a store is an INCREDIBLY dumb idea, and they don't do it.  But Zsu here has a martyr complex, so OF COURSE she has to bring ALL her young children because she needs EVERYONE to know how special she is.

So she could take some basic actions not to get so many comments if they REALLY bothered her.  But she doesn't.  She WANTS to complain.

And what comments does ZSU(and her family) make out in public?  Off the top of my head: telling bank tellers that people who get breast cancer are at fault because they didn't have enough babies (never mind that it also impacts men), calling a woman a "Jezebel" for wearing make up to the grocery store, etc.

So really, she's LUCKY that she doesn't have an atheist doppelganger out there.  If she ran into a woman like herself, comments would be said that REALLY would give her something to complain about.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

BabyBottlePop

Very true, @Georgiana . Another reason why she has her license plate and those shirts that inform passerby that they are NOT Catholic or Mormon. Everyone must know. If Zsu only brought a few kids no one would say anything to her and you know she doesn't want that.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

JermajestyDuggar

I totally agree @Georgiana

She could wait until the older boys or PP is around. She could easily just take 2 or 3 and leave the rest at home. I hate taking only 2 kids to the store because it make it 10 times more difficult. Why would she purposely make it harder? Because she likes it. Like you said she likes playing the martyr.