IGNORED

Zoey Joy Webster Is Now Here (update)

Oh_Dear!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was bound to happen sometime. I mean Carson was 5 months when Erin got pregnant with Brooklyn. At least Lexi's 9 months.

Now we are left to wonder when Whitney will be preggo. Not saying I want her to.

Then other week she posted a photo with Carlin and Katie, and I thought her face looked a bit puffy so I was wondering if it was possible. So I'm not overly shocked.

The most disappointing part is the name Zoey. I was totally banking on a 'Y' name to prove they were spelling out A L Y S S A . Zoey is a nice name though, so I like that.

@Kangaroo Maybe she's going for an ~artsy version of her name...

Allie
     Lexi
ZoeY

I wonder if that means they'll stop at 6 :pb_lol:

@ColeJo If she's due in April, she got pregnant in July when Lexi was 5-6 months old. So right on par with Erin.

“We are staying at two right now.” For another two months. Oh fundie couples, you never disappoint.

but congrats to them they make pretty children

I can’t imagine being pregnant so fast so many times in a row that’s gotta be tough.

I really do not understand how people can still be "surprised" by pregnancy announcements by any of the bates kids ( sauf michael) , these people all believe in having non stop pregnancies , and all the time unprotective sex . If the breastfeeding is not working, the babies will come very quickly ! Do not project your own hopes into this people , no they will not break free , and no they will not stop at 5 kids. 

As soon as Erin announced I figured Alyssa was on deck. 

I don’t care for Zoey Joy, either. It’s too much of the same “oy” sound. 

Honestly, I find fundie pregnancy announcements are starting to get boring. 100 fold more shocked that Whitney got her real estate license and a legitimate job than any of them having pregnancies in rapid succession. 

I already feel sorry for Zoey, and she isn't born yet. The thought of children being raised this cult breaks my heart.

WHAT?!?! But I totally thought that Alyssa was saying 'buh-bye' to fundamentalism, using NFP, maybe even birth control, definitely sticking to two children for the foreseeable future and not having more than five or six total? I mean, the jeans! The cruises! How could this have happened?! :pb_lol:

Time to update my spreadsheet. The Bateses are now outpacing the Duggars in terms of current pregnancies. I predict an announcement from Kendra by the end of the year, just to even things out. (I'm joking, obviously - though I wouldn't be surprised about the announcement part.)

Wow, a third girl. Duggar girls keep having boys and Bates girls keep having girls. I don't why I kind of forgot about Alyssa and John, so I wasn't really expecting a pregnancy announcement right now, especially since Allie was a little older when they announced her pregnancy with Lexi.

This is completely personal opinion, but I like that Alyssa waits until she's halfway through her pregnancies to announce them. Mainly because it keeps them from seeming so freaking long. However, I know Alyssa is able to keep it a secret longer than most because she's so tiny and doesn't seem to show much at all until after 20 weeks.

1 hour ago, Kangaroo said:

Then other week she posted a photo with Carlin and Katie, and I thought her face looked a bit puffy so I was wondering if it was possible. So I'm not overly shocked.

The most disappointing part is the name Zoey. I was totally banking on a 'Y' name to prove they were spelling out A L Y S S A . Zoey is a nice name though, so I like that.

Still kind of works since both the first and middle name end with a y? Maybe they looked at y names and didn't like any. Don't blame them, my name begins with a y.

Zoey is definitely better than Lexi. I wonder if people will inadvertently say "Zoy Joy". Weird name combo.

How does Alyssa not have her own thread?

5 minutes ago, freethemall said:

How does Alyssa not have her own thread?

I asked the same thing recently and somebody said Alyssa isn’t featured on the show enough or active enough on social media but I think it’s probably time for an Alyssa thread. She’s on her way to 19 in no time. 

6 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

WHAT?!?! But I totally thought that Alyssa was saying 'buh-bye' to fundamentalism, using NFP, maybe even birth control, definitely sticking to two children for the foreseeable future and not having more than five or six total? I mean, the jeans! The cruises! How could this have happened?! :pb_lol:

l.)

And don’t forget she was totally drinking on the cruise. (Clearly not.)

1 minute ago, Seculardaisy said:

And don’t forget she was totally drinking on the cruise. (Clearly not.)

Hasn’t she said before that she gets really bad morning sickness? A cruise with morning sickness sounds like hell. 

1 hour ago, Kangaroo said:

Well this is probably going to bug me forever now so thanks. :pb_lol:

Okay, I HATE the name. But I've hated all of Alyssa's daughters' names, so maybe it's just me. :my_rolleyes: Happy for the Websters though!!! They seem to adore their girls. :)

They're certainly not names I would imagine as judges sitting on the Supreme Court of the United States. Judge Lexxie. Judge Alli . Zoey might be the closest.  Sorry, I'm being a BEC.  No, but seriously, to me, they're names that work very well on little girls but not grown women. 

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked and locked this topic

Archived