IGNORED

Weenese 3: Brother Gary Hawkins Wanting God All Over Him

FundieFarmer

Ok folks, Bro Gary servers a night GOD.

I'm pretttyyyyy sure this is not a GOT reference, right??

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

I saw a FB post where they were lookin' for housing in Ohio.... does that mean the Ween RV Machine is back up and running?

Nope, it's still broke. He says they're gonna get it fixed in February.

OK folks,

I made a BIG mistake. I googled “pink weenies”. THIS was the first image that popped up.

Sisters, I am TRAUMATISED.

DEFINITELY NSFW!!

Only a KING JAMES BIBLE reader,

Sis mango_fandango in need of :brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

Spoiler

9AFD9DE1-2DEC-4E0E-8036-C26028FA4C22.jpeg.745d08c0df18cab62b1979b98b889fa7.jpeg

(I guess I was asking for it. Most of the rest of the photos are just of hot dogs...)

Ok folks, if it is not penguins, it's frikkin flamingos!

I'm wondering when a fundie trip to the zoo went south....

I am confused that Sis @Coy Koi‘s avatar is no longer a coy koi. I might change my avatar. (The cover photo will always be mangos). 

7 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I am confused that Sis @Coy Koi‘s avatar is no longer a coy koi. I might change my avatar. (The cover photo will always be mangos). 

I'm sorry for the confusion, I was just really excited about the new Animal Crossing game! First I was going to put a picture of the koi in the game, but it was really lackluster and didn't look coy at all, but I'd already set my heart to using an Animal Crossing picture, so I decided to just go visit my daughter's camp and take a family pic.

Ah don’t worry about it. I just liked the fact that your avatar matched your username. Mine’s just mango, no kind of fandango. Apparently there’s a type of scented candle called Mango Fandango. 

Well I've fallen behind on Bro Gary thanks to the Animal Crossing game that @Coy Koi recommended to me (that game is GOOD WEENS, y'all), but I did see Bro Gary's new profile picture.  I really enjoy the fact that he left the door in, and that your eye is naturally drawn to it.   

Also it kind of makes him look like an abominable snowman or winter warlock from those claymation Christmas movies. Sis Becky is certainly an entwife because she is half tree.

5a2851ff2ec68_2017-12-0612_22_41-GaryHawkins.png.42e53637106bca3b1017fbc8ea64af4e.png

Gary and Becky look weirdly similar in that photo. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Becky in glasses before.

20 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Gary and Becky look weirdly similar in that photo. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Becky in glasses before.

Well, I have heard that married couples do look alike over time, so there you go, I guess. How long have they been married?  I don't think it's been too many years.  (I know, I could go back and look, but I'm too lazy to do that right now.)

Ok folks, that video was very, um, enlightening. And do you really need to deep fry all three turkeys!?ee1e4c526895e0a34881b50ee3eedbda.jpg

I have been busy moving and have just now caught up on this thread. I posted about this a few months back on here but Halleluyer we finally got our place in the mountains. We couldn't love it more!

We also are buying an RV from a friend to park on the property as a guest house. We're paying $1500 and it runs better than Bro G's hunk of junk.

Here's a pic of our new paradise.

[mention=24510]PumaLover[/mention] Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!
(Can I come visit if I bring weens? ;-) )

Of course!! But I'm vegetarian so let's have some vegan weens. Bro G has probably never heard of those.

9 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Of course!! But I'm vegetarian so let's have some vegan weens. Bro G has probably never heard of those.

Oooh, I'll get the Morningstar Farms ones. Really good rolled up in a tortilla with some cheese (vegan or otherwise). Pink ween gravy need not be involved.

@PumaLover that view is gorgeous! I lived in the country (relatively speaking) all my life until two years ago, and I used to want a place like that, but I'm afraid I've been spoiled by city living.

5 hours ago, PopRox said:

Oooh, I'll get the Morningstar Farms ones. Really good rolled up in a tortilla with some cheese (vegan or otherwise). Pink ween gravy need not be involved.

I'm obsessed with Morningstar Farms. My sister thinks she's a better vegetarian than me though because she doesn't eat fake meat. :my_rolleyes: She's just mad because I was the first to become a vegetarian, and so I sometimes joke that she copied me (she's older). Our younger sister is a vegetarian too. We all became vegetarians in our teens and have never looked back, which is weird because no one else in our family is. I have no idea what my parents did to accidentally raise only vegetarians, but somehow they did. (And it was actually quite controversial when I became one at 13. My grandma would tell my mom to hide meat in my food! My sisters never had to deal with that type of ridiculousness.)

On 12/6/2017 at 3:27 PM, Georgiana said:

I really enjoy the fact that he left the door in, and that your eye is naturally drawn to it.

I'm really trying to figure out if that is a child reflected in/through the door.  It's creeping me out but I can't see well enough on my phone to figure it out.

Ok folks just seen the Mrs hawking Plexus is givin out some holiday eatin advice. You suffer from the high sugar no probs  just imbibe of this here Plexus product eat all the sugar and carby foods you want Its like them there magicians the bad stuff disappears! I cant figure why them there diabetes doctors dont just prescribe( sell) Plexus 

Im going through some financial struggles at the moment and contemplating what I can sell  out of my house on my local sell sites for sone cash. So I get the mlm thing with fundie sahm's and I feel for them some. It is a desperation move but I get the appeal when your options are limited. What I dont understand is the men in these families deciding they dont have to work while their godly little stay at home wives bust their asses with this crap trying to put food on the table. How does Bro Gary and David Rod justify this?

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived