IGNORED

Mass shootings and gun violence are happening way too often

fraurosena

12 hours ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:

meaning he was not allowed to posses a firearm.

Yet he was able to legally purchase one. I'm sure the GOP will offer up more "thoughts and prayers" while doing absolutely nothing to stop something like this from happening again. 

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Yet he was able to legally purchase one. I'm sure the GOP will offer up more "thoughts and prayers" while doing absolutely nothing to stop something like this from happening again. 

And push for more guns.

No, he was able to purchase one. If he didn't disclose that he had a dishonorable discharge, he lied because he knew he would not be able to purchase it. That is still illegal.

From the WaPo: "Who is Devin Patrick Kelley, the gunman officials say killed churchgoers in Sutherland Springs, Tex.?"

Spoiler

In the immediate wake of the mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Tex., only a patchwork of fragmentary details was available about Devin Patrick Kelley, the 26-year-old identified by law enforcement as the gunman who opened fire at the town’s First Baptist Church Sunday morning, killing more than two dozen people.

Neither the information available from public records nor officials investigating the crime offered an indication of what precipitated the deadly attack on the congregants. Wilson County Sheriff Joe D. Tackitt Jr. told CNN on Monday that Kelley’s former in-laws attend the church occasionally, but weren’t there when the shooting occurred, the Associated Press reported.

Kelley, a former U.S. Air Force airman, had a string of legal troubles beginning at least in 2012. That year, he was court-martialed and sentenced to a year in military prison for assaulting his wife and child, Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek told The Washington Post.

According to Stefanek, Kelley enlisted in 2010 and served as a logistical readiness airman at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. Court records in nearby Alamogordo, N.M., show that in October 2012, Tessa K. Kelley filed for divorce against Devin P. Kelley. The case appears to have concluded in a matter of days, with a settlement recorded the same day as the initial filing. There are no children listed in the proceedings.

Following his prison sentence, Kelley was reduced in rank and released from the military with a bad conduct discharge in 2014.

In August of the same year, he was charged with a misdemeanor count of mistreatment, neglect or cruelty to animals in El Paso County, Colo., where he lived at one point, records show. The case was eventually dismissed, although the details and circumstances surrounding the charge weren’t immediately clear.

Records indicate that Kelley lived for some period on a property valued at about $800,000 owned by his parents in New Braunfels, Tex., a rural suburb of San Antonio about 35 miles north of Sutherland Springs. The secluded home sits on 28 acres of wooded farmland, separated from the nearest main road by a long private driveway.

Neighbors told local media that Kelley lived in a barn in back of the 3,700-square-foot home with his current wife and 2-year-old son. They said the family had lived there for more than a decade.

Dave Ivey, who identified himself as Kelley’s uncle, apologized to the shooting victims in an interview with NBC News.

“I never in a million years could have believed Devin could be capable of this kind of thing,” Ivey said. “My family will suffer because of his coward actions.”

Mark Moravitz, who lives across the street from the Kelley family, said he frequently heard gunfire coming from the property, often around 10 or 11 p.m. “We hear a lot of gunfire a lot,” he told KSAT, “but we’re out in the country.”

Reached by phone Sunday night, several other neighbors told The Washington Post that they didn’t know the Kelley family but noted that several ranches in the area allow hunting. The sound of gunshots isn’t unusual, they said.

Moravitz told local media that the Kelley family traveled frequently, so he would house sit for them. He described Kelley as a “regular guy” and said it was “shocking” to hear about the shooting. “You never think your neighbor is capable of something like that,” he said. “If he did that, that kind of worries you, thinking we’ve been living next door to the guy.”

Other neighbors told KENS 5 that they would sometimes see couches, bicycles, lawn mowers and other household items along the street in front of the property, placed there as if they were free for the taking.

Officials described the shooter’s weapon as a Ruger AR-556, an assault-style rifle similar to those used by the military. CNN, citing a law enforcement individual, reported that Kelley purchased the weapon in April 2016 from an Academy Sports & Outdoors store in San Antonio.

A Facebook page bearing Kelley’s name showed a photo of a Ruger assault-style rifle. The page was taken down at some point on Sunday. The Los Angeles Times reported that in recent months Kelley had started adding strangers from the Sutherland Springs area as Facebook friends and picking fights with them.

Johnathan Castillo told the Times that he accepted Kelley’s friend request a couple months ago, but deleted it soon after. Castillo said of Kelley: “It’s like he went looking for it, you know what I mean?”

Attempts to reach members of Kelley’s immediate family were unsuccessful late Sunday night.

During the evening, Texas Rangers and a K-9 vehicle were staked out in front of the family’s house, according to local media. Deputies were reportedly guarding the entrance to the home.

I don't even know what to say. How many times does this have to happen?

13 minutes ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:
52 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

No, he was able to purchase one. If he didn't disclose that he had a dishonorable discharge, he lied because he knew he would not be able to purchase it. That is still illegal.

Yes, because it is solely the fault of someone who was not a good solder and not also due a lack of proper screening procedures or common sense gun control.

"An unlikely hero describes gun battle and 95 mph chase with Texas shooting suspect"

Spoiler

Johnnie Langendorff stumbled into the crossfire — a total accident.

Sunday morning was all routine until then. Langendorff — a lanky Texan with a fuzzy chin beard and the long horns of a bull’s skull tattooed across his neck — had breakfast. Then he was driving his truck on the dusty back streets to his girlfriend’s house nearby. When he approached the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, he noticed something odd.

As he passed the churchgoers’ cars parked around the white wood front of the building, he saw that one vehicle’s engine was running. It was a pearl-colored SUV, a Ford Explorer, he said. The driver’s door was open. A man clad all in black was walking toward the vehicle with a pistol. He was trading shots with another man holding a rifle.

“I never got a look at him,” Langendorff explained to reporters later, his mouth working a toothpick, when asked about the black-clad shooter. “I never really saw him. I saw the gunfire.”

The man in black hauled off in his SUV. The second man with the rifle — a neighbor unidentified as of Sunday night — came to Langendorff. The two men were strangers. “He briefed me quickly on what had just happened and said he had to get him,” Langendorff said later. “So that’s what I did.”

As the two men shot off in pursuit in Langendorff’s truck, 26 First Baptist worshipers were dead or bleeding out on the sanctuary’s maroon carpet. Dozens were wounded. Sunday’s burst of violence would later be recognized as the fifth worst shooting in modern U.S. history, arriving just a month after 58 concertgoers were murdered in Las Vegas.

The Texas victims’ ages ran from 5 to 72, according to authorities, though one family said a 1-year-old died. The shooter, identified now as Devin Patrick Kelley, first opened fire on the outside of the church just after 11 a.m. with a Ruger assault rifle. Kelley, clad in black tactical gear, then sprayed the building’s inside with bullets. He hastily fled the scene after engaging in a gun battle with a neighbor, the same man subsequently riding shotgun in Langendorff’s truck.

“It was more see and do,” Langendorff later told reporters. “Act now, ask questions later.”

Blasted with adrenaline, Langendorff wove his truck at high-speed through traffic while trying to catch the fleeing car. The speedometer crossed 95 mph while the driver narrated everything to law enforcement. “I was on the phone with dispatch the entire time,” he said. “I gave them the direction we were going, on what road and everything, and that the vehicle was in sight and that I was getting closer and closer to him.”

Kelley’s vehicle, however, broke from the roadway and crashed into a ditch about 11 miles north of the church. Langendorff pulled his own truck within 25 yards.

“The gentleman that was with me got out, rested his rifle on my hood and kept it aimed at him, telling him to get out, get out. There was no movement, there was none of that. I just know his brake lights were going on and off, so he might have been unconscious from the crash or something like that, I’m not sure,” he said.

Police were on the scene within five to seven minutes, Langendorff said Sunday night. Freeman Martin, a regional director for the Texas Department of Public Service, told The Post authorities had yet to determine whether Kelley was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound or hit in the gunfire at the church. Multiple weapons were found in Kelley’s vehicle.

On Sunday night, Langendorff explained his reaction to the shooting — jumping into a car chase — was a simple calculation. “He just hurt so many people, he affected so many people’s lives, why wouldn’t you want to take him down?”

23 minutes ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:

Okay, so he illegally purchased one because our gun laws are so slack that someone can walk in and purchase a gun even though they shouldn't be able to. He wasn't supposed to be able to buy a gun, but the NRA and the politicians they pay make sure that people like him can do so very easily. He didn't even have to go buy it off the black market, he could walk in to a normal store a purchase a gun.

Yes, because it is solely the fault of someone who was not a good solder and not also due a lack of proper screening procedures or common sense gun control.
I believe got a dishonorable discharge for assaulting his wife He was an airman not a soldier, but yes, assaulting your wife and child means you are "not a good soldier (airman)"

He broke the law by lying on the form, by possessing the gun and by using the gun to murder people. He did NOT purchase, possess or murder those people legally and the fact that he lied on the form would show he was at least well aware that he could not purchase or possess a firearm. U assume he is also aware that murdering people is wrong.

Don't cut this guy any slack by blaming something else. It is one thing to discuss gun control, but this guy is more than a bad airman. Wanting more gun control doesn't mean it is okay to make excuses for this guy.

I don't think we need to make excuses for him, but we also shouldn't make any excuses for such slack gun laws. It is high time to blame bad gun laws for making such things easy. We need to blame the system that is apparently relying on corrupt people being honest and then wringing their hands and saying nothing can be done when it ends up corrupt people are corrupt and will lie. 

Here's the reason why there are such slack gun laws:

I just don't see how this monetary lobbying in American politics isn't seen for what it truly is: corruption, pure and simple. 

22 minutes ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:

Don't cut this guy any slack by blaming something else. It is one thing to discuss gun control, but this guy is more than a bad airman. Wanting more gun control doesn't mean it is okay to make excuses for this guy.

I wrote "solely" and "also." Reading comprehension is important! Yes, lying on forms is illegal. Assaulting a spouse is horrendous. Not checking to make sure someone didn't lie on a form before allowing him to purchase a gun is unacceptable.

Hey, we don't need more gun laws! We've got gun laws! We just don't use them. Yeah, that's okay. :violence-smack: And the Republicans are throwing out the mental illness excuse. "What can we do, he was mentally ill." First of all, as a person who could be described as mentally ill, that is insulting. This guy was a bully. If he had survived, I'm certain he wouldn't end up in an institution for the criminally insane.

Watching the press conference, we're are proclaiming the other guy on the scene with a gun as an "American hero". And there's video from inside the church, not sure why we even need to see that, how horrific.

I'll add here that Ken Paxton, the Texas attorney general just said on TV that he does NOT know the federal law with regard to the mentally ill owning guns. I think we may be approaching the real problem now.

Shooter received a "Bad Conduct Discharge" not a Dishonorable Discharge.

Under both Federal and Texas law, you are prohibited from possessing or owning a firearm if you have assaulted any members of your household.

He also purchased four guns since 2014. Two in Texas and two in Colorado.

Hey, we don't need more gun laws! We've got gun laws! We just don't use them. Yeah, that's okay. smack.gif And the Republicans are throwing out the mental illness excuse. "What can we do, he was mentally ill." First of all, as a person who could be described as mentally ill, that is insulting. This guy was a bully. If he had survived, I'm certain he wouldn't end up in an institution for the criminally insane.
Watching the press conference, we're are proclaiming the other guy on the scene with a gun as an "American hero". And there's video from inside the church, not sure why we even need to see that, how horrific.
I'll add here that Ken Paxton, the Texas attorney general just said on TV that he does NOT know the federal law with regard to the mentally ill owning guns. I think we may be approaching the real problem now.

It’s funny how all the white guys have mental illnesses and all the brown people are terrorists. Smh

17 minutes ago, kacarlton said:

It’s funny how all the white guys have mental illnesses and all the brown people are terrorists

And let's not forget the appropriate comments.

Trump: "It's Obama's fault."

Kellywise Conjob: "It's Hillary's fault."

Lyin' Ryan: "It's too soon to talk about gun laws."

Alex Jones: "It didn't happen."

Betsy DeVos: "It's public education's fault."

Jeff Sessions: "It's the fault of whoever had this job before me."

Wayne Lapierre: "It's America's fault for not owning more guns."

Sarah Huckabee Slanders: "A high-level executive from a successful company, a twelve year old girl and a cowboy walked into a bar..."

Mitch McConnell: "What? Are we talking about the Rand Paul thing?"

This is way to close to the truth to be a joke.

"The indefensible Republican response to the Texas mass shooting"

Spoiler

“This isn’t a guns situation,” said President Trump when he was asked to comment on the latest in our long string of mass shootings, this one in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

As predictable as the rising of the sun, Republican politicians who have fought so hard against even the most basic measures to limit the bloodshed went to their Twitter accounts and the television cameras to send out their thoughts and prayers, and insist that the last thing we should be doing right now is talking about guns. Or, heaven forfend, “politicizing” the issue in this tragic moment.

That’s what we’ve come to expect from them. But it’s time we demand something more. We know they aren’t going to do anything, not even get behind measures like universal background checks that have the support of nine in ten Americans. So at the very least, we should insist that they be honest about what they believe.

And what they believe is this: The unceasing, relentless, mind-numbing carnage that we in America experience because of our gun fetish? Not just the mass shootings — which make up a tiny portion of all those killed with guns — but the day-in, day-out death toll? The pile of bodies, the broken families, the misery and death and despair? Our fellow citizens getting murdered in church, at concerts, at the movies, in nightclubs, in malls, in school? Gun advocates, a group that includes almost every elected Republican, simply do not think it’s a problem.

Let me be clear on what I mean by this. Surely many Republicans are personally horrified by mass shootings and even by daily gun carnage. And sometimes Republicans do offer various readings of this problem that might point to solutions — some genuinely do see this as a mental health problem, for instance. But even in these cases, Republicans do not propose serious solutions to the problem as they’ve identified it.

Presumably there’s some number of gun deaths that would lead them to propose genuine and meaningful solutions — maybe 500,000 a year, or 1 million, or 10 million — but whatever that level is, 35,000 just isn’t high enough for them.

Just watch Texas governor Greg Abbott explain that “killing is illegal,” then go on to note that there are also incidents in which people kill with trucks and knives, and such murders happen even in places where there aren’t many guns in private hands. This is an argument you hear repeated often: we see yet another mass shooting, and Republicans rush to point out that it’s possible to kill people without guns. It’s as though you turned on the light in your kitchen to find thousands of cockroaches covering the floor, and I said, “Look, I know a guy across town who once saw an ant in his basement. So there’s really nothing you can do.”

Asked directly what to do about gun violence, Abbott said this:

“The important thing is that if you go back to early times of this world, to the times of yesterday and last week, evil exists in this world. I’m going to use the words of the citizens of Sutherland Springs themselves and that is, they want to work together for love to overcome evil, and you do that by working with God.”

I’ll translate for you. What does Abbott want to do about gun violence? Nothing. He wants to do nothing.

Republicans do frequently say they want to improve the mental health system. But there are people with mental illnesses in every country in the world, and yet we’re unique among industrialized nations in our level of gun violence. And regardless, if they mean what they say, now that they have complete control of the government, Republicans must have been working hard on improvements to the mental health system, right? No, they haven’t — other than trying to take away millions of people’s health insurance and therefore their access to mental health care.

Actually, President Trump did sign one law related to mental health. It revoked a regulation enacted under the Obama administration that made it more difficult for some people with mental illnesses to buy guns.

Let’s make an analogy: Automobiles kill around the same number of people as guns, but since we collectively believe that modern life as we know it would be impossible without cars, we do everything we can think of to make them safer. We build them with technology intended to minimize the carnage: seat belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes, new features that alert you when you stray from your lane or your eyelids get heavy. We construct laws and physical systems — speed limits, pedestrian crosswalks, bike lanes — to make them safer. When a new facet of the problem emerges, like texting while driving, we pass laws and undertake public education campaigns to attempt to address it. We require everyone who has a car to register it with the government and prove they can operate it safely. And within a few years we will completely transform the way we use them because a safer option — self-driving cars — is rapidly being developed.

But the gun industry, the NRA, and their allies in Congress have succeeded in ensuring that there will be no new measures of any kind at the federal level to increase gun safety. They even managed to keep the Centers for Disease Control from researching gun violence, which is what you do when you are determined that no one be allowed to treat it as a problem that might have solutions.

We should certainly try to understand why this particular mass shooting happened and what might have stopped it. According to early reports — and acknowledging that they might change as we get more information — the killer’s court martial, sentence, and discharge from the Air Force should have barred him from buying a gun, yet he was able to purchase the military-style rifle he used at a sporting goods store in San Antonio, checking a box on the form saying he had no disqualifying criminal history.

But even if a full understanding of what happened in Texas might point us to some holes in the background check system, I promise you that Republicans will resist any attempt to patch them. They might say they want to, but they’ll only say it for a few days until the story fades. You might remember that after the Las Vegas shooting — which happened all of five weeks ago — a number of Republicans said that perhaps we should regulate bump stocks, the accessory the killer used to turn his semi-automatic rifles into functionally automatic rifles. There was even a piece of legislation introduced with a few Republican co-sponsors. And you know what happened to that? Nothing.

So perhaps whenever a Republican politician or gun advocate goes on television or radio to talk about this interview, they should be asked a simple question: “Do you believe that gun violence is a problem we need to address?” If they say “yes,” the next question should be, “What exactly do you want to do about it?” Let them prove that the answer is something more than, “nothing.”

K-Con just HAD to weigh in: "Conway: Politicizing Texas shooting 'disrespectful to the dead'"

Spoiler

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Monday criticized Democrats for "pointing fingers" and calling for increased gun control measures in response to the deadly Texas shooting over the weekend, saying the quick reaction is "disrespectful to the dead."

"The rush to judgment, particularly by people who just see politics and Trump derangement in every single thing they do, it doesn't help the victims, and it's disrespectful to the dead," Conway said during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" Monday morning.

Conway lamented Sunday's lethal shooting, which left at least 26 dead after a gunman opened fire on the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, during a worship service on Sunday — the deadliest mass shooting in state history. "There is evil among us," she said.

The counselor to the president also slammed officials who, in the wake of the latest historic mass shooting, were calling for action on gun legislation.

“It's so beyond any type of reasonable response that anyone should have — why people see politics immediately," she said, hitting liberal politicians and celebrities for "taking to Twitter in the comfort of their very luxurious lives and pointing fingers."

President Donald Trump weighed in on the tragedy while speaking at a news conference in Japan, during his first major diplomatic trip to Asia, calling the incident "a mental health problem at the highest level."

“This was a very deranged individual,” Trump said in addressing reporters alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, adding, “We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries. This isn’t a guns situation.”

It was unclear what led Trump to say the shooting was a result of "mental health." Officials are still investigating the motive behind the shooter's outburst.

The president said it was too soon to rehash the gun control debate, though, echoing a common refrain from Republican officials after recent mass casualty shootings.

The White House similarly dismissed calls for fast action in response to the lethal Las Vegas shooting last month that claimed the lives of more than 50 and left more than 500 injured. "I think that we can have those policy conversations, but today is not that day," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the day after the shooting during a White House news briefing.

Um, okay, so it's "disrespectful" to politicize this incident, but the TT could tweet like a madman when an ebil "moose-lamb" killed a large number of people in NYC? Oh, that's right, it's only "political" if it calls for gun control measures or involves a white male suspect. If a black man had done this, K-Con would have been calling for some sort of race-based sanctions while whipping out pictures of the dead children.

This guy was legally prohibited from buying a gun and yet he managed to buy four. He simple checked a box by a question asking if he had been convicted of a felony and lied. I'm assuming four times. The right screams second amendment,blah, blah.

Yet I must register to vote. Why can't I just check a box on my ballot that says I do in fact have the right to vote? This right is also in the constitution, as a matter of fact it is mentioned several times and very clearly defined, not to be abridged. Yet the right wants to tightly restrict this. If I lie, no one will die.

If we're going to investigate voter fraud, why don't we investigate gun purchase fraud? Or at least follow the law? Once again, one of those leads to people dying, the other does not.

And get back in your sewer, Kellywise. 

2 hours ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:

He also purchased four guns since 2014. Two in Texas and two in Colorado.

A clear sign our gun laws are not working. Yes, he should be held responsible for his actions, but we also need to hold the laws that let him purchase guns responsible. But the GOP will never, ever hold gun laws responsible because the NRA owns them. 

43 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This isn’t a guns situation,” said President Trump when he was asked to comment on the latest in our long string of mass shootings, this one in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

This IS a gun situation because it shows how easily it is for people who shouldn't purchase guns to walk into a store and purchase them. 

This guy was legally prohibited from buying a gun and yet he managed to buy four. He simple checked a box by a question asking if he had been convicted of a felony and lied. I'm assuming four times. The right screams second amendment,blah, blah.
Yet I must register to vote. Why can't I just check a box on my ballot that says I do in fact have the right to vote? This right is also in the constitution, as a matter of fact it is mentioned several times and very clearly defined, not to be abridged. Yet the right wants to tightly restrict this. If I lie, no one will die.
If we're going to investigate voter fraud, why don't we investigate gun purchase fraud? Or at least follow the law? Once again, one of those leads to people dying, the other does not.
And get back in your sewer, Kellywise. 
I am assuming he had to show identification as well. I am doubtful he simply checked off a box, lied and that was it. He showed his ID.

34 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

K-Con just HAD to weigh in: "Conway: Politicizing Texas shooting 'disrespectful to the dead'"

Reveal hidden contents

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Monday criticized Democrats for "pointing fingers" and calling for increased gun control measures in response to the deadly Texas shooting over the weekend, saying the quick reaction is "disrespectful to the dead."

"The rush to judgment, particularly by people who just see politics and Trump derangement in every single thing they do, it doesn't help the victims, and it's disrespectful to the dead," Conway said during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" Monday morning.

Conway lamented Sunday's lethal shooting, which left at least 26 dead after a gunman opened fire on the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, during a worship service on Sunday — the deadliest mass shooting in state history. "There is evil among us," she said.

The counselor to the president also slammed officials who, in the wake of the latest historic mass shooting, were calling for action on gun legislation.

“It's so beyond any type of reasonable response that anyone should have — why people see politics immediately," she said, hitting liberal politicians and celebrities for "taking to Twitter in the comfort of their very luxurious lives and pointing fingers."

President Donald Trump weighed in on the tragedy while speaking at a news conference in Japan, during his first major diplomatic trip to Asia, calling the incident "a mental health problem at the highest level."

“This was a very deranged individual,” Trump said in addressing reporters alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, adding, “We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries. This isn’t a guns situation.”

It was unclear what led Trump to say the shooting was a result of "mental health." Officials are still investigating the motive behind the shooter's outburst.

The president said it was too soon to rehash the gun control debate, though, echoing a common refrain from Republican officials after recent mass casualty shootings.

The White House similarly dismissed calls for fast action in response to the lethal Las Vegas shooting last month that claimed the lives of more than 50 and left more than 500 injured. "I think that we can have those policy conversations, but today is not that day," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the day after the shooting during a White House news briefing.

Um, okay, so it's "disrespectful" to politicize this incident, but the TT could tweet like a madman when an ebil "moose-lamb" killed a large number of people in NYC? Oh, that's right, it's only "political" if it calls for gun control measures or involves a white male suspect. If a black man had done this, K-Con would have been calling for some sort of race-based sanctions while whipping out pictures of the dead children.

You know what's disrespectful to the dead? Ignoring exactly what caused them to be dead in the first place: A fucking assault rifle, that could freely be bought by an awful shitstain human being, who could then do with it what he bloody well pleased. And we're talking about innocent people, and children, for fuck's sake, little children!

I wonder, Kellywise Conjob, if you would be spouting this drivel if it were your loved ones who were shot dead by a white idiot with a gun. If it were your husband, your parents, your children, what would you say then? Methinks you would be singing a totally different tune.

Just shaking my head at the Republican mindset- We need to make healthcare, including mental healthcare, much more difficult to get and make guns much easier to get.

1 hour ago, OtterRuletheWorld said:

I am assuming he had to show identification as well. I am doubtful he simply checked off a box, lied and that was it. He showed his ID.

PPS 7.0, you're the one who kept pushing that he lied on his form. Someone discusses the fact that he lied on his form and you responded with the above. This is so familiar...such a boring troll.

@AliWTF are you talking about? I am not saying he didn't lie. I am saying he also likely provided identification. It was in response to just being able to check something off when voting. Photo identification is required to purchase a gun. He ALSO filled out a form and lied on it.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived