30 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

and all of FJ members would be in it!

I can see it now: 

person 1: hi, my name is X and I am addicted to following *crazy person*

everyone else: Who is that? Link me! 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, new rabbit hole I need to fall down. I stopped following the Nogs because they were just too much.

21 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

@Hufflepuffpride PREACH!!  That child needs some yard work time, the little clips I watched of her made me tired. 

It amazes me sometimes how technology has kind of inadvertantly fed the "get rich quick" mindset.  Not to say I didn't enable ads on my own blog, but I know I will never retire on my little 2 cents a click. 

I think people like her don't realize that very few people are able to have YouTube as their only source of income, and those people have to generate weekly videos with tons of viewers. I know someone who does this, and she also gets voice acting gigs. Then very few people are Shane Dawson level - who I think posts daily. And I'm willing to bet he makes way more than the average YouTuber. I didn't watch his videos for ages, then I started again. He has a beautiful home with a pool in the LA area. It's definitely not a "get rich quick" thing. 

For a normal person who makes money per click I feel like that's more of "oh I can buy those shoes I've been wanting!" kind of money. Or "I can spoil Thor the mighty cat."  Nothing to retire off of.

I need to go watch this episode...

15 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

That's basically the whole premise of Dr. Phil though. He parades people's mental health issues like a freak show under the guise of "helping" them. That's why I'm not a fan. But I made an exception for this trainwreck.

The spoof of Dr. Phil on Kimmy Schmidt was spot on. 

I don't remember that spoof!! I need to go back and watch.

He and Dr. Drew both suck at helping people. Dr. Drew is such an enabler and refuses to call any of the women on Teen Mom out for their crap. Drugs, child neglect, massive rage issues...does he do anything to help them or protect the kids? Nope! Gotta coddle those ladies.

8 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I don't remember that spoof!! I need to go back and watch.

It is Season 2, Episode 11. I just pulled it up to rewatch it because it is so good, lol. He's called Dr Dave, and maybe he's actually spoofing Dr Drew? Or both? Idk I've never watched Dr Drew before. 

I watched that this week! What an unbelievable shit show. I can’t believe the husband stayed with her.

Girl needs to learn how to fake cry better

When I saw the title Truthfully Trish, I thought of Katya's character Trish Thompson and her You Tube series Irregardlessly Trish.

• 1 month later...

Archived