IGNORED

Truthfully Trish (Dr Phil)

Hufflepuffpride

This woman Trisha's stories are complete lies. She gives way too many details and they're about all the wrong things. All about how she got her ice cream cone and threw it at the car but not a word about how she was injured by the car. What exactly was hurt? Did you need medical care? Nothing, just histrionics about the "hater" and ice cream and homeless people and Jackie Chan??? And she clearly, clearly, threw herself onto that car. Her husband is such an enabler. I mean, I guess you kinda have to be to stay married to a narcissist. 

This is all so familiar it is uncanny. A whole lot of chatter and not a lot of truth. Narcissism is such an ugly personality disorder. I'd feel sad for Trisha if she weren't so funny, and I'd feel sad for Nicole if she weren't actively depriving her children of a future. (In reality I do feel sad for both of them. I hope Trisha gets some real help. Better help than Dr. Phil can give her. As for Nicole... I don't even dare hope for her anymore.) 

It is scary how many of these people exist in the world. God bless the internet.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Dr Phil episode 

Spoiler

Now that I moved all the TT posts here this is no longer the first post and makes no sense. If you're coming here from somewhere other than Poopistan there may be some weird crossover or gaps in the above posts because they were split from the Naug thread.  

Spoiler

Here is part 2, the quality is not good but it was all I could find.

I find it unbelievable that she is "blown away" that she is being accused of causing someone to commit suicide (I have no idea if this is true, but the woman who came on the show to confront her says she did). She attacks people she perceives to be "haters' or "trolls" just like NN. I am not surprised that someone who is already fragile would be led to actually commit the act because of this lady. She can be vicious from what I have seen and read. 

Again, I have no idea this is true. I am not the one accusing, that was the confrontation lady. 

This woman is seriously mentally ill. You would have to be mentally ill to not see how toxic her actions are not only to herself, but to her family.

Either Dr Phil's reaction to the clip of her attacking the hood of the car or the audience member's baffled "we saw no tears" after her collapsing and sobbing. 

Wait, I forgot about her award winning "that's not fair Dr Phil" wailing. 

I saw a clip on YouTube that said it was the best moments. *off to find it again*

Here we go 

Lawd sweet 8 lb 6 oz baby Jeezus laying in manger...I do miss me some Dr. Phil!!  I switched from cable to a Fire Stick and CBS doesn't come in on my antenna.  This silly woman is far too old to be acting like she has no home trainin'.  How her husband is hanging on to this train wreck is beyond me, he's a strong man!  :popcorn2:

@Imrlgoddess He complains about how much she live streams but he hasnt really done anything to stop her behavior. He encourages it by defending her to all the "haters" and immediately will take her side even if she is in the wrong. Its all so strange!

7 minutes ago, Hufflepuffpride said:

@Imrlgoddess He complains about how much she live streams but he hasnt really done anything to stop her behavior. He encourages it by defending her to all the "haters" and immediately will take her side even if she is in the wrong. Its all so strange!

Maybe he likes the attention too?  I watched the second clip before the first one, they are quite the pair.  I wonder if this is a ploy to catch some internet fame and fast money akin to the little girl who was on there a while back.  The "cash me ousside" chick.  If they are both YouTube nuts, maybe they're hoping for enough views and/or followers to get paid.  

@Imrlgoddess I think you hit the nail bang on the head. As for the "cash me outside girl" She is worse. I cant stand her or anything she does. The fact that she has a music career is ridiculous. That girl needs boot camp and less makeup. 

@Hufflepuffpride PREACH!!  That child needs some yard work time, the little clips I watched of her made me tired. 

It amazes me sometimes how technology has kind of inadvertantly fed the "get rich quick" mindset.  Not to say I didn't enable ads on my own blog, but I know I will never retire on my little 2 cents a click. 

5 hours ago, seattlechic said:

omg i wonder how long it will take her to find us.... tic toc tic toc....

That was my one hesitation about starting her a separate thread. As long as we were in Poopistan the posts were private and wouldn't register on a search.   

Rufus help me, the Ns HAVE to go on Dr Phil.  If he can shred help TT, there is hope for the Ns.

On her twitter she is saying that she was unfollowing people because the people she follows are being "harassed" 

Do you guys think this is true, people on the internet are assholes a lot of the time haha. 

Also, she is responding to a lot of the negative feedback she is getting on there. She insulted one of them by saying "Says the guy with only 4 followers!". She would think that was a good come back haha. 

4 hours ago, Hufflepuffpride said:

Do you guys think this is true, people on the internet are assholes a lot of the time haha. 

It's possible but I bet it's more likely that some of her supporters are engaging in a battle of wits with better armed opponents and she wants to cut public ties to those people. 

I think all of you suck. I did not need to get sucked down another vortex of crazy. I mean seriously, I follow the Rods, Nogs, FLDS and Co$. I blame all of you!!

Ok, well maybe you don't all suck. And maybe it isn't all your fault. Maybe, just maybe, I don't have enough will power to stay away from these families that should be studied by sociologists and psychologists! 

Hi, my name is Quivers, and I have problem not looking away from train wrecks.

Are there 12-step meetings on FJ for following crazy? Just asking for a friend and the secret code to join. ;)  Oh and now I need to go watch part 2 now that @Hufflepuffprideprovided a link. <skips back down the crazy vortex>

4 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Are there 12-step meetings on FJ for following crazy? Just asking for a friend and the secret code to join.

We need to start a club. Of course that will probably result in us all finding new crazies to follow. 

1 minute ago, VaSportsMom said:

We need to start a club. Of course that will probably result in us all finding new crazies to follow. 

and all of FJ members would be in it!

Nooooooo! I tried watching part 2 and it says unavailable! <now I'm sobbing and falling on the stage babbling, Dr Phil, it's not fair!) 

@quiversR4hunting So unfair. What am I supposed to do, pay for cable!? WHAT NONSENSE! lol I really want part 2 but I'm unwilling to give Dr. Phil any real ratings. Come on youtube! Help a sister out and just let me watch this mess!

I'm not sure what Trish's issues are, but she does appear to have mental health issues, big time.

She needs to be in therapy/on medication and I think Dr. Phil , as a person with a degree in psychology, he should be able to see she needs real and serious help, instead of mocking her and making her a laughing stock.  And I know she does that to herself anyway, but this whole thing seems like kicking someone when they're down.

3 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

@quiversR4hunting So unfair. What am I supposed to do, pay for cable!? WHAT NONSENSE! lol I really want part 2 but I'm unwilling to give Dr. Phil any real ratings. Come on youtube! Help a sister out and just let me watch this mess!

Um, are those real tears? I need an up close of your eyes to believe it. (if you haven't seen some of TT videos, this won't make sense)

Seriously, I actually have cable, downloaded the app to my phone and I still can't see the full episode!

2 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

I'm not sure what Trish's issues are, but she does appear to have mental health issues, big time.

She needs to be in therapy/on medication and I think Dr. Phil , as a person with a degree in psychology, he should be able to see she needs real and serious help, instead of mocking her and making her a laughing stock.  And I know she does that to herself anyway, but this whole thing seems like kicking someone when they're down.

That's basically the whole premise of Dr. Phil though. He parades people's mental health issues like a freak show under the guise of "helping" them. That's why I'm not a fan. But I made an exception for this trainwreck.

The spoof of Dr. Phil on Kimmy Schmidt was spot on. 

Archived