IGNORED

Truthfully Trish (Dr Phil)

Hufflepuffpride

Some thoughts about Dr Phil lady:

She is so full of poo.

She is Nicole's true soul mate and her husband is an enabler.

She faked an anaphylactic reaction to black pepper, after eating a pizza a "hater" sent her. Claims her epi pen was I  storage.

JUMPED ING FRONT OF SOMEONE'S CAR AND CLAIMED SHE WAS THE VICTIM.

Oh no, now she is a rape victim. I don't know if I should be skeptical or if the trauma would explain some things.

A "troll" called CPS on her for streaming an argument with her daughter online.

She was committed. Actually committed. Husband denies it, she argues. Husband says he hates the streaming but totally enables it.

She is getting so frustrated with Dr. Phil for his lack of sympathy. Sometimes Dr Phil is so hilarious.

Oh okay they're talking about the "car accident" now. Apparently she thought this woman was homeless. Kept saying that. 

They both deny that she jumped in front of the car. They have video as proof. She clearly did. Husband possibly just as delusional. 

Keeps talking about Jackie Chan and Madea. 

The "hater" keeps telling her to move and trying to avoid the crazy lady. Another Jackie Chan and Madea reference. Claims she jumped to try and get away from the hater, Dr. Phil calls her out. 

The audience is laughing so hard you guys. You need to see this.

Guys. She just said she was THE ROSA PARKS OF THE INTERNET. She is white. She says it because she won't "sit down and be told what to do". Now she is saying her YouTube channel is a human rights issue. 

She is just standing up for what she believes in guys. 

Dr. Phil is having none of this. 

There is a "I hate Trisha fan club". Where do I join? Haha. Next up is one of the members! 

Awe, cliff hanger.

Sorry for the long post guys. Thought you would enjoy a play by play.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Jug Band Baby said:

So much that I'm about to watch it for myself.

Woooooooooowwwww.  That lady is fucking nuts.  Starting part 2.

11 hours ago, Jug Band Baby said:

So much that I'm about to watch it for myself.

I found her Instagram. It's mostly close ups of her boobs. She is a train wreck and I can't look away.

28 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

In other news..... I am reading the glass castle. Makes me soooooooooooooo angry I want to smack the parents with a 2*4.

Link woman! Link!

Ask and ye shall receive:

https://www.instagram.com/ truthfullytrisha/

This is a public account. I think i broke the link properly.

8 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

@Hufflepuffpride love yah so very much right now.

OMFG the pic of her in the gym wearing A TOWEL WTF

She sure hates Hillary Clinton a lot doesn't she?

31 minutes ago, VaSportsMom said:

I didn't watch the show after I linked it yesterday. Should I? 

Yes, definitely watch this. It's equal parts hilarious and sad. She clearly needs some help, but refuses to take it.

28 minutes ago, Miss M said:

She sure hates Hillary Clinton a lot doesn't she?

Yeah, that Hitler one was so strange. 

40 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

@Hufflepuffpride love yah so very much right now.

OMFG the pic of her in the gym wearing A TOWEL WTF

Did you see the bathtub pictures though?! She sure isn't shy. :eyewash:

Huh, lady sure is proud of those tits! She looks exactly like a friend of mine, when friend was younger and thinner...

OMFG this Trisha character is too much. I can't even and I am only EIGHT MINUTES in the first Dr. Phil show. Her voice annoys me. And she calls Dr. Phil "Sir". WTF how old is she? Eleven? 

1 minute ago, seattlechic said:

OMFG this Trisha character is too much. I can't even and I am only EIGHT MINUTES in the first Dr. Phil show. Her voice annoys me. And she calls Dr. Phil "Sir". WTF how old is she? Eleven? 

Keep watching, keep watching...

9 minutes ago, Jug Band Baby said:

Keep watching, keep watching...

OMG I CAN'T!!! Her voice is mitigating circumstance in a court of law. I swear.

11 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

I think I must have missed something i went to links and I could only find a list of clips are the full episodes somewhere?

21 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

I want to watch but I don’t have cable. Is it online somewhere?

I found it on you tube but you have to search around a bit and the quality is poor.

19 minutes ago, VaSportsMom said:

For real? Bahahaha. Does she really throw herself on the hood of a haters car? Is it anything like the Sneed woman and her attempted vehicular murder of our Nikki? 

This! So much THIS! 

She really does! She insists she was trying to jump away but she clearly runs to the car and throws herself at the car.

Yes, she pretends to faint and cries on the floor.

Sorry, I haven't heard anything about a Sneed trying to run Nikki over. I can guess it is just as exaggerated though!

What am I watching and for the love of crackers why is she eating a cucumber while making a video of just reading comments?  Anti-despreants and crying? I’m so confused :huh:

13 minutes ago, LovelyLuna said:

What am I watching and for the love of crackers why is she eating a cucumber while making a video of just reading comments?  Anti-despreants and crying? I’m so confused :huh:

The video you're watching is in response to her appearance on Dr. Phil! If you watch that first it will make more sense.

umm, thanks, but no thanks . I’m baffled how she is making money off of this, or why she has over 400 live viewers. I got 35 minutes in until I had to stop.  It will never cease to amaze me the rabbit holes I find here on FG.

ok what have you all done ot me. I spent HOURS last night watching Trisha's videos instead of what i was supposed to be doing. SHAME ON YOU.

XOXOXOXOXO

20 hours ago, Jess said:

I think I must have missed something i went to links and I could only find a list of clips are the full episodes somewhere?

I found the full videos on YouTube.

19 hours ago, Hufflepuffpride said:

At least keep going until she throws herself on the ground because Dr. Phil won't take her shit haha

And her fake soooooobbing.  The audience was even like, she's not even crying.

19 hours ago, VaSportsMom said:

For real? Bahahaha. Does she really throw herself on the hood of a haters car? Is it anything like the Sneed woman and her attempted vehicular murder of our Nikki? 

She really did!  The "hater" was drying to drive away and was going to the right.  In the video, she comes running from the left, turns her back to the car, and really literally seriously truly does throw herself on the hood!

She also faked anaphylaxis.  She says she's deathly allergic to black pepper, but that "haters" ordered pizzas sent to her house, and since she's just such a kind woman, she paid for them and ate them.  But oh no!  Black pepper!  Better turn the YouTube on and get a camera before calling 911 and then look into the camera sticking her tongue out to prove how much it's swelling up!  Bitch, please.  Dr. Phil showed a video of a woman having a mild to moderate anaphylactic reaction for real, and then compared it to Trisha's load of bullshit.  He asked her where her epipen is, and she said it's in storage.  Because of course.

18 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

umm, thanks, but no thanks . I’m baffled how she is making money off of this, or why she has over 400 live viewers. I got 35 minutes in until I had to stop.  It will never cease to amaze me the rabbit holes I find here on FG.

When you get a total of 10k views on your videos, you can apply for monetization.

17 hours ago, VaSportsMom said:

Can we get a Wife Swap episode with Nic & Trish? How do we make that happen? 

They could put this on Pay Per View, and I'd pay for it.

Archived