IGNORED

Truck plows into crowd in Manhattan, multiple deaths

Rachel333

On 10/31/2017 at 3:43 PM, Rachel333 said:

Well it looks like the suspect is Muslim. Otherwise I'm sure Trump would have had to wait to hear all the information. :pb_rollseyes:

Hasn't be been quick to condemn another attack as being by a Muslim, but the person wasn't?  Or am I mixing up things here?  I know a lot of Islamophobes blamed Muslims for Las Vegas even though the shooter was white.

CNN is reporting that the driver requested an ISIS flag in his hospital room from the FBI, because he was/is proud of what he did. Um, Sparky, I don't think that will be granted.

Trump doesn't call domestic terror terrorism. There were attacks in London and Nice that he raged about. He thinks that every Muslim is after Jihad here in the states. But he forgets that at least one member of Congress is Muslim. 

Trump is now being briefed on the fact that Uzbekistan is actually a country.
This is funny, in a sad, pathetic way. I guess terrorists and bad people can come from anywhere but it's unfortunate that someone with so much power over a country has to learn politics/geography/whatever from such a tragic event.

I see Fuckface von Manbaby wants the death penalty for the NYC attacker;

President Donald Trump is calling for the death penalty against the man charged with mowing down pedestrians and bikers in New York City, raising the question of whether his rhetoric could imperil prosecutors' efforts in the case.

Trump has used the Halloween attack to push his agenda of tightening immigration laws and toughening anti-terror policies.

"NYC terrorist was happy as he asked to hang ISIS flag in his hospital room," Trump tweeted late Wednesday night. "He killed 8 people, badly injured 12. SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY!"

Shut the fuck up Donald before you completely fuck up the legal process in dealing with the attacker.

And it raises the question again - why the fuck wasn't Donnie calling for the death penalty for that guy who ran down that young woman in Charlottesville? 

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I see Fuckface von Manbaby wants the death penalty for the NYC attacker;

Shut the fuck up Donald before you completely fuck up the legal process in dealing with the attacker.

And it raises the question again - why the fuck wasn't Donnie calling for the death penalty for that guy who ran down that young woman in Charlottesville? 

He also mentioned that he wanted him charged as an enemy combatant so they could send him to Gitmo. Wasn't one of his promises to close the prison at Gitmo? Maybe not. There wasn't a military element in the crime. Oh, I'm so confused. 

Archived