IGNORED

Seewalds 27: Playing not Cleaning

Coconut Flan

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the vacant lot Jessa and Ben are selling, it appears to be ripe for commercial development. Probably why they're asking that amount.

Pictures of Spurgie have always made me smile. Now Henry has the same effect. For some reason I don't have the same reaction to Israel, though he's cute too. Maybe Jessa knows how to pose her kids for the best aww reaction.

Israel is actually very cute as well but Jill doesn't bother posting photos of him often or posting cute photos so none of us feel like we know him as well. Samuel is cute too.

Jessa is the only one who takes daily, sometimes multiple, photos/videos of her kids so in a way they have grown up right before our eyes. Josh/Anna didn't do that, Jill doesn't, my guess is Joy won't either based on her limited online presence. Jinger has managed to keep her uterus unoccupied, bless her, but I don't think she'd be as active as Jessa either. Kendra and Joe are basically invisible.

24 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Pictures of Spurgie have always made me smile. Now Henry has the same effect. For some reason I don't have the same reaction to Israel, though he's cute too. Maybe Jessa knows how to pose her kids for the best aww reaction.

Same. I blame it on Derick. The whole Dillard family is tainted because of him. Israel is very cute though, and from the little we've seen of him I've always thought that he seems very bright. 

Jessa is marketing and branding her kids.

The others are not.

Good for those who have chosen wisely!

Jessa is a mini JB.

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Same. I blame it on Derick. The whole Dillard family is tainted because of him. Israel is very cute though, and from the little we've seen of him I've always thought that he seems very bright. 

I agree. It's not Izzy's fault but neither of his parents are extremely likeable. Derick is just...ick right now! Jill is more an object of pity like Anna more then anything else. 

1 hour ago, nst said:

Jessa knows where her bread is buttered :D 

I will give Jessa one huge point here. At least she knows that she needs BREAD to feed her growing family. Jill and Dereck seem simply oblivious...they take the "God will provide to a level few others do."

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived