IGNORED

Maxwell 14: Editing Out Fun-Loving

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, iheartjnames said:

I was thinking the other day when someone mentioned that forgotten Jesse does something in computers, why don't they create an app for their 'managers of the home'. BTW in the 90's i knew many homeschool moms that swore by this, and an app would be a great next step. 

I say all tha, tbut  all the moms that I knew that homeschooled (me being one of them) the next generation just don't want to do it.  Back in the day the church I belonged to had hundreds of families that all homeschooled, now it's the opposite from my perspective. 

I agree with the app suggestion.  They're still shipping those books with a paper (and sticky notes) schedule, afaik.

They have a computer program called Schedule Breeze, but only as an add on to their schedule book, not a stand alone purchase.

Just curious, what is the reason there are less church homeschoolers these days, do you think?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I wish I had grandparents like yours.

@SPHASH, now that I’m officially the family matriarch, I’m trying to carry on the tradition.

Going OT here:

I had a detailed, bona fide Maxhell dream last light! In it, the four left-at-homes were rehabbing an old barn to live in!  They were working pretty hard, and had already finished the living room. Mary came up to me concerned about one of the closet spaces, and I told her it would be deep enough to accommodate hangers once it was framed. 

Neither Stevehovah, Terified, nor any of the “relatives” was anywhere around.

Then, as I woke up, a cop was telling me that the reason fire trucks were dispatched was that the barn had burned to the ground.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived