IGNORED

Counting On - Season 4, part 4 - Where Time Isn't Linear and Everyone Is a Relative

Buzzard

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might be a Duggar if....

You find someone attractive and on your first date there are 3 other people there watching you and you and your date discuss which naming theme you want for your future children.  And that's not considered weird. 

You have 12 weeks to plan a televised event with a 1000 guests attending that is centered around watching your first kiss.  

You find someone attractive but you're only allowed to tell mom and dad.  In fact you are mandated to only tell mom and dad. 

A date could be a nice dinner with your sister and BIL, a hike with your 10 yr old buddy, or mini golf with your humping parents.  

Protesting the murder of the unborn is a fun family event. 

A wedding must include at least 3 of the following:

One member of the couple is a teen.

At least one has no job or job prospects.  

At least one is undereducated.

A last minute wedding emergency that could have been easily prevented.  

For a twist . . .

You might be an FJer if you inwardly cringe every time you see a "hot" thread---just hoping it doesn't mean another ill-timed pregnancy   blessing from God.

I wonder if the reason they don't use real plate a lot is due to the children breaking them. Based on Jinger's reaction to Jeremy holding the plates in the store, she has done a lot of breaking at home. And, might I add that this is the first time I am seeing a real reaction from a Duggar 'woman' other than cooing over a guy, in Jinger's case a sense of concern or a fear.

20 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

I want to see Jana get married but the episode I'd be most interested in is  Jinger having a kid. Off all the sister-moms she seemed the most hands-off (at least on camera). She also has always had the most averse reactions to labour/discussing birth etc.

I'd be even more interested in an episode where JinJer openly discuss their plans of waiting to have children, or their decision to adopt. Also an episode of Jinger in pants going to art galleries and discussing secular literature with her husband. Of course, Jinger must discuss her wardrobe choices. I'd be curious to know how long she's wanted to wears pants, and what it was like for her to try them for the first time.

You might be a Duggar if Tater Tots count as a vegetable.

This reminds me of Michael Scott's roast of the office.

"Derick, you're 6'11", and you weigh 90 pounds. Gumby has a better body than you. Boom. Roasted. Ben, you're a kiss-ass. Boom. Roasted. Jill, you failed midwife school. Boom. Roasted. Jim Bob, you've eaten so many tater tots you're starting to look like one. Boom. Roasted."

2 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Also an episode of Jinger in pants going to art galleries and discussing secular literature with her husband.

From what I can see they don't peruse much secular literature, despite Jeremy's love of books.

4 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

For a twist . . .

You might be an FJer if you inwardly cringe every time you see a "hot" thread---just hoping it doesn't mean another ill-timed pregnancy   blessing from God.

This is me.

16 minutes ago, nst said:

forty minutes until my first recap 

be kind don't rewind 

I was just checking to see if you were going to do it!  Mr. Little is having a bad night and wont sleep, so we're going to give him another bath and see if he'll settle.  Sad, I'd rather deal with a cranky baby than the duggars!

Good luck and Rufus bless!

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I was just checking to see if you were going to do it!  Mr. Little is having a bad night and wont sleep, so we're going to give him another bath and see if he'll settle.  Sad, I'd rather deal with a cranky baby than the duggars!

Good luck and Rufus bless!

Rufus blesses you back ! 

the city was paving my road so I had to hang out elsewhere for an hour - they wouldn't have understood if I said "Excuse me I am doing my first ever wedding recap on the internet in an hour :D I HAVE TO GET THROUGH" Joe and Kendra Smurf depend on me 

Miss Cindy's doing the wedding? And a cross is the centerpiece? It's too early for this. 

Awww.... I think it's incredibly sweet that Joseph wrote a letter to each of his siblings. 

Joe and Kendra have a whole bunch of stuff they should be thinking about that happens after marriage -- how will they get along as a couple? how far into double digits of children will they have? what will S-E-X be like? -- and all they can talk about is anticipating their first kiss? Sheesh. Kissing is just one small piece of the puzzle!

Welcome to the wonderful wedding recap of a Duggar - It's Joe Duggar and his Mrs Duggar

Theatre of the mind - at least my mind 

Beautiful day with horses - when was this wedding? 

Kendra without makeup is excited...I don't think she is in the Duggar home - Her sister is less than impressed. 

Kendra and Joe agree not to lunge toward each other.  Really you won't pull a Jill and Derick - so excited 

Joe wrote each of his siblings a letter thanking them for being on the show - I mean being part of the wedding 

Miss Cindy is back decorating ordering the boys around - REALLY Cindy we have NO Idea who you are? 

Do tell ... 

She doesn't Know Kendra but thinks she is precious. So we are OK - Precious count 1 

A cross unlike the DARLING V from Jinger's wedding is going to be prominent. 

OMG someone shipped flowers three hours away - WHAT shall we do? 

Who can hitch a ride? Bueller 

Kendra wants fake eyelashes - be on the hunt 

Joe hurt his nose so he has decided to wear makeup on his nose.  Clearly the makeup didn't work because you can see it.  Jana told him not to jump up and down

Holy Moly - Kendra's dad will perform and Kendra's mother is a young one.  They complete each other - meaning you had at me at Hello 

3 hours later - NO Flowers - Cindy is hardly freaking out 

I can't figure it out.

Looking at both of Kendra's parents ... where does she get her adorable chipmunk cheeks?

3 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Awww.... I think it's incredibly sweet that Joseph wrote a letter to each of his siblings. 

This was nice, but their rooms are SO MESSY. 

I would like to add that I'm watching this on the tv and plane crash training videos on my laptop at the same time. Somehow it feels poetic. 

All very precious.

And they said with regard to misssing Joseph that he would practically be right next door.

Does that mean the log house? 

3 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

So far no Josh sightings. Which is good

Wasn't he in the wedding party? It looked like the camera tightly panned in on the groomsmen, probably intentionally cutting him out of the shots.

• Coconut Flan unpinned this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived