• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

singsingsing

They weren't comparing their own baby to King David's, though. They were identifying with the sentiment King David expressed when he lost his child. Saying that they think their own situation is exactly like David and Bathsheba's is like saying that a mother whose son died of cancer inexplicably believes that her son actually died on 9/11 because she quoted something that resonated with her about the death of a child from a mother whose son died on 9/11. Doesn't work like that.

allthegoodnamesrgone
12 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I agree. Josiah I can see staying somewhat conservative Christian, but he seems so stifled in this life, and he clearly knows it. Joseph seems much more mellow/go-with-the-flow, and if that flow happens to be "marry cute, pliant fundie girl, have scads of cute, pliant fundie children, be handsome sturdy husband who builds handsome sturdy walls and never dreams that something might be comiiiiiiiing", so be it.

I see Josiah, much like Jinger, he'll find a fun out going woman, who will make a good Godly wife, but doesn't want eleventy kids and to sit around in maxi skirts with crunchy big hair dreaming of babies.

CorruptionInc.

Bit of a drift here but relevant.

I was perusing YouTube the other day and BuzzFeed had a video called "I was in a cult".

One of the women had been a member of ATI.

I don't know how old this video is however, I wonder if any Duggar has ever seen it? 

allthegoodnamesrgone
17 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Bit of a drift here but relevant.

I was perusing YouTube the other day and BuzzFeed had a video called "I was in a cult".

One of the women had been a member of ATI.

I don't know how old this video is however, I wonder if any Duggar has ever seen it? 

It's a month old. 

JMO

I had posted that video last month here.  It might be over on QFOS