IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 31: Dicky Duggars Do Damage

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I remember the one in Israel when all the kids were getting off some tour bus and Jim Blob started blathering off all the names to some guy. Man said he wouldn't remember all the names and it was really clear he didn't care.  J-slob, clueless as ever, didn't get it.

But everyone has to know about the J-magic! All of them start with a J! And there's so many of them! Look how far my semen has gone!

It's like he's a child. Look, look, I can remember and count!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think the trip was sponsored by TLC, nor will it be featured on Counting On. Isn't the concept of the "new" show to focus on the married daughters (and maybe JoKen now as well)? On the other hand, they can only show Jill without Derrick now, and neither Jinger and Jeremy nor Joy and Austin seem too keen on keeping a high profile on social media, so I think the same goes for filming. But then, who knows what is going on behind TLC's doors :kitty-shifty:

8 hours ago, DillyDally said:

I really don't think the trip was sponsored by TLC, nor will it be featured on Counting On. Isn't the concept of the "new" show to focus on the married daughters (and maybe JoKen now as well)? On the other hand, they can only show Jill without Derrick now, and neither Jinger and Jeremy nor Joy and Austin seem too keen on keeping a high profile on social media, so I think the same goes for filming. But then, who knows what is going on behind TLC's doors :kitty-shifty:

Due to all of these changes I'm wondering if Counting On is going to carry on for too long. As you said, the others don't seem to be too active in the limelight in general - I wouldn't be surprised if Joy really wants to distance herself from the amount of time she's on camera. She grew up with it. It just HAS to become a sickening/boring thing to a good chunk of the kids by the time they're adults and probably way earlier too.

I wonder if any of the spouses will become like Kanye in Keeping up with the Kardashians.. as in, gotta escape fast from the cameramen and not be seen on that trainwreck of a show no matter how much you're part of the family. :popcorn:

3 hours ago, finnlassie said:

Due to all of these changes I'm wondering if Counting On is going to carry on for too long. As you said, the others don't seem to be too active in the limelight in general - I wouldn't be surprised if Joy really wants to distance herself from the amount of time she's on camera. She grew up with it. It just HAS to become a sickening/boring thing to a good chunk of the kids by the time they're adults and probably way earlier too.

I wonder if any of the spouses will become like Kanye in Keeping up with the Kardashians.. as in, gotta escape fast from the cameramen and not be seen on that trainwreck of a show no matter how much you're part of the family. :popcorn:

Yeah I think those are good points the older kids like Jill have clear memories of the hard times before tlc. Also, being order they probably feel some obligation to keep the money flowing for the good of those still at home some of whom they likely have strong parental feelings for. 

The first special aired in 2004 so joy was 7. Her prespective on it is going to be different. 

On 12/1/2017 at 11:02 AM, HereticHick said:

Alas, I was kinda hoping to see Duggars in December.  

image.png.c8c6409fb893f326c363c3f9d57754e3.png

And it looks like some fun times coming up in Lilydale:

image.thumb.png.72b271035de5f81a72ae11fca3e4b3b1.png

Who wants to meet the Duggars in Australia? Why are they going there? People don't want to meet them here. And of course IBLP posted this 

42 minutes ago, Toothfairy said:

Who wants to meet the Duggars in Australia? Why are they going there? People don't want to meet them here. And of course IBLP posted this 

I don't know the IBLP people brought Kelly, Gil, Carlin Bates, and the Pecans last year. I'm sure that Duggars would interest more people. :P 

On 12/1/2017 at 11:51 AM, HereticHick said:

Predictions for the inevitable "Duggars Down Under" episode:

1. Special Miracle Baby Josie pets a wallaby. Michelle calls it precious.

2. JimBob and some of the howler boys make a big rude deal of mispronouncing some Australian word or name. Options include "Melbourne," and "Marsupial"

3. JimBob says "G'Day Mate"

4. Someone wears a large swagman hat adorned with corks.

5. The girls are informed what their flipflops are called in Australia.

6. Someone expresses amazement that Australia has states, OMG just like in 'Merica.

7. IBLP and Gothard are never mentioned.

Please please please let someone tell them about budgie smugglers.

I would go to see them if they were coming to Sydney..... we don’t get many fundies round here, I wouldn’t pass up the chance to see one of my original fundie fascinations. 

3 hours ago, zenbaby said:

Please please please let someone tell them about budgie smugglers.

NIKE! :wtsf: I looked it up and now I feel defrauded.

(Srsly that's a hilarious name for tight male swimwear.)

@zenbaby, I googled budgie smugglers and got several images of David Beckham in said items. Thank you! 

Um, ahem, I mean, how dare you defraud me like that!:jawdrop:

7 hours ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

@zenbaby, I googled budgie smugglers and got several images of David Beckham in said items. Thank you! 

Um, ahem, I mean, how dare you defraud me like that!:jawdrop:

:pufff:

You’ll find me at google. 

On 12/4/2017 at 4:01 PM, finnlassie said:

Oh good God I had a dream Josh and Anna were visiting me.

BLEACH, BLEACH. I NEED BLEACH.

:brainbleach:

I forgot to elaborate the dream, lol.

So what happened there was that I recieved a call from Michelle with her announcing that they would be coming over to Finland (LOL FJ stuff coming to my dreams), but that Anna and Josh would be coming in advance and needed a place to stay in. I was rather baffled since I knew they also had many kids, but as the two arrived it was as if the children had never existed. Anna looked so tired,as if she was sick of it all and in the dream Josh had gained an incredible amount of weight. Throughout the dream I was extremely cautious and I remember the feeling of anxiety that I still had when I woke up. It was so weird. I knew what Josh had done but I still accepted him in my house... and throughout the dream I just wanted to hiss and shout at him. LOL.

On 01/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, onekidanddone said:

Well damn.  I had my hopes up.  Do you want Trump?

Absolutely not! 

On 12/2/2017 at 1:05 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

Man I hope TLC didn't get stuck with the bill for this. 16 people with airline tickets to Australia? Ouch. 

Now, would it be TLC or would IBLP be paying for them since they will be speaking? Or possibly the church they are speaking at?

On 12/3/2017 at 3:11 PM, Toothfairy said:

Who wants to meet the Duggars in Australia? Why are they going there? People don't want to meet them here.

I'm sure this has been discussed at length (like most convos here that cycle through), but what do the fundie stats look like in Australia? I presume significantly less than the bible belt, eh? I'm just always surprised to hear that fundies exist outside of the US - I just have this (slightly misguided) impression that we have the only crazies. But then again, I live outside the belt and I see fundies often enough to suspect they actually exist (we have also a decent number of amish communities in my state).

This popped up on my FB newsfeed this morning....... for a moment I honestly thought it was JB.  

FB_IMG_1512640112051.jpg

On 12/3/2017 at 4:11 PM, Toothfairy said:

No mention of Tyler on the program notice but then his name would interrupt the flow of the Js. They did say 14 would be there. So silly!

28 minutes ago, dsjbeam said:

No mention of Tyler on the program notice but then his name would interrupt the flow of the Js. They did say 14 would be there. So silly!

in before jdad decides to rename him as jyler (I certainly hope not) 

2 hours ago, CoveredInBees said:

I honestly thought it was JB.  

Same. I thought it was the best duggarphotoshop job ever. lol

I don’t know if this was posted elsewhere, I checked, but didn’t see it. Looks like the family at least thinks the show will continue. 

BA87BD01-1A4D-4DC8-8D8F-251A2E847D3A.jpeg

8 minutes ago, BlondeIdol said:

Wow. I bet this means they're filming stuff right now right now for 'ungodly' TLC. 

I would bet a LOT of $$$ that they've never STOPPED filming that family. Ever.

On 11/15/2017 at 9:39 PM, Gillyweed said:

Every single kid gets that chocolate mess for their birthday. What if they wanted to go somewhere else for their special meal? Is that too individualistic for the Duggars?

Maybe the restaurant gives the birthday person a FREE meal or dessert for their birthday?   Therefore, you don't get to go someplace unless you get a freebie.   

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived