IGNORED

Salt Lake City Officer Fired for Dragging Nurse Out of Hospital

47of74

That fuck stick in Salt Lake finally got his ass fired

The Utah police officer who was filmed forcibly arresting a nurse who refused to let officers take a blood sample from an unconscious patient has been fired, The Associated Press reported Tuesday.

A Salt Lake City Police spokesman told the AP that police chief Mike Brown decided to fire the officer on Tuesday after an investigation into the incident.

The officer, Detective Jeff Payne, was seen on film dragging a crying nurse out of the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City after she prevented law enforcement from taking blood from an unconscious patient.

The nurse, Alex Wubbels, told officers they needed a warrant, the patient’s consent or for police to arrest the patient in order to draw blood.

@47of74--I saw your thread title and I had one thought; "GOOD!!!" I have known police officers whom I respected who tried very hard to do their job well with ethics and morality. This former officer should search his soul to figure out why he's an asshole, see a therapist, and never try to be a police officer ever again. 

2 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

@47of74--I saw your thread title and I had one thought; "GOOD!!!" I have known police officers whom I respected who tried very hard to do their job well with ethics and morality. This former officer should search his soul to figure out why he's an asshole, see a therapist, and never try to be a police officer ever again. 

Thank you.  Doesn't sound like he'd have much a soul to search.  I wonder how long until dumb fuck tries to tap him for a cabinet level role?  

Thank goodness he got fired. That nurse deserves a raise, and a holiday in her honor. 

I see that piece of shit is going to appeal his firing;

A lawyer for a Utah police officer fired after being caught on video arresting a nurse said he plans to appeal the decision he calls unfair.

Attorney Greg Skordas said Tuesday that Detective Jeff Payne would likely still be employed if body-camera footage hadn't generated widespread attention online.

He says Payne would agree to be disciplined, but the decision to terminate him went beyond what's fair.

I hope whoever he appeals to tells him to go fuck himself.  

What's especially frustrating is that this happened months ago and nothing happened until it got taken to the media. If not for public outrage then I'm sure this guy's overseers wouldn't have cared.

On 10/11/2017 at 9:07 AM, 47of74 said:

I wonder how long until dumb fuck tries to tap him for a cabinet level role?  

Does he have a proven history of racism? If so, it won't be long.

On 10/11/2017 at 10:06 AM, 47of74 said:

Attorney Greg Skordas said Tuesday that Detective Jeff Payne would likely still be employed if body-camera footage hadn't generated widespread attention online.

Aw, poor little baby. Life is so unfair. What an asshole. This shit is why body-cameras are needed.

Archived