IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 2: WTF is Happening, In More Ways than One

FundieFarmer

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Translation: "You're just as bad as I am, so..."

Yeah, no. I've somehow managed to avoid drunk driving, with or without my kid in the car. While I have no doubt that I've got serious faults in my character that I need to correct, callously endangering the lives of myself, passengers in my car, my family, and others on the road is not one of them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I knew this was coming... James and Stacy are now making their own memes. I hope Spanky is stomping his feet and crying, "They're totally COPYING, Lisa! Tell 'em to stop COPYING!" 

Every time I see stuff like this, it makes me throw up in my throat a little.  What have been James and Stacy's biggest challenge?  Covering  up divorce and then trying to do damage control lest it challenge their brand?

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Covering  up divorce and then trying to do damage control lest it challenge their brand?

No doubt this would come under "persecution" with a side of "evil" thrown in.

On 2/23/2018 at 8:45 PM, DomWackTroll said:

James isn't about to take Spanky's encroachment lying down... or maybe he is. 

willferrell-lovers.jpg.aafe1f65c145222932cf864cc42d93c7.jpg

Is that photo actually of them? 

On 2/23/2018 at 6:45 PM, DomWackTroll said:

James isn't about to take Spanky's encroachment lying down... or maybe he is. 

willferrell-lovers.jpg.aafe1f65c145222932cf864cc42d93c7.jpg

:wtsf:

My eyes! My eyes!!

9 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

My eyes! My eyes!!

Mine too!  ::wiping off keyboard::

@DomWackTroll, I love you but that needed a spoiler and a "Do not look while drinking tea" warning.  :laughing-rolling:

1 hour ago, MamaJunebug said:

Is that photo actually of them? 

:pb_lol: No, no... It's Will Farrell and Rachel Dratch on Saturday Night Live. It was a recurring sketch in which they portrayed "lovahs" who enjoyed oversharing with captive audiences. They repeated the phrase "my lovah" ad nauseum. 

20 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

:pb_lol: No, no... It's Will Farrell and Rachel Dratch on Saturday Night Live. It was a recurring sketch in which they portrayed "lovahs" who enjoyed oversharing with captive audiences. They repeated the phrase "my lovah" ad nauseum. 

Whew!

i thought they were too attractive to be the McD’s!!!!!!

God told Lisa in a dream that she and RC would one day be together. She also spills about her ex-hubby getting arrested and all the drama related to that. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vR2E5W_pj4xrJ-qtARnQOa2LR7o5IM-nkY8Jt_ry5SNNhACJiXg0svDeX7p3ZMqy7q3dI_JPpak6Y9i/pub

ETA: I mean, I thought Reformed Presbyterians were against all this "dream" bullshit (the sufficiency of Scripture), but I guess love is blind...

Oh god my eyes.
That woman cannot write. That was awful. I’ve read high school level papers that showed more mastery of the English language.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

ETA: I mean, I thought Reformed Presbyterians were against all this "dream" bullshit (the sufficiency of Scripture), but I guess love is blind...

Except when THEY have dreams that beg to be recorded & publicized, because Jesus, you know.

Lisa's writing looks the way Hope Hicks' penmanship has recently been described: 

Hicks took out one of her notebooks, black leather with the Trump name embossed in gold on the front. She’d prayed a lot over the weekend, and also written two lists in the same bubbly print that had recently been photographed on a note card in Trump’s hand, reminding him to tell survivors of a school shooting, among other things, “I hear you.” [Emphasis added]

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

I thought Reformed Presbyterians were against all this "dream" bullshit (the sufficiency of Scripture), but I guess love is blind...

I thought dreams sent by God were in Scripture, at least in the OT.  For example, Jacob dreamed about angels climbing ladders or something.

This bit is cute: 

RC had taken a sabbatical from the internet in August of 2015

Which had nothing to do with being caught red-handed helping his aging parents signing up on Ashley Madison.  Absolutely nothing!

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I thought dreams sent by God were in Scripture, at least in the OT.  For example, Jacob dreamed about angels climbing ladders or something.

Yes, but most Reformed Christians are cessationists, who believe that prophetic dreams, speaking in tongues, etc. are a thing of the past. RC Sproul Sr.'s position is made clear in this article:

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/in-the-line-of-fire/40288-r-c-sproul-false-prophecies-and-the-word-of-god

Mine too!  ::wiping off keyboard::
[mention=11636]DomWackTroll[/mention], I love you but that needed a spoiler and a "Do not look while drinking tea" warning.  :laughing-rolling:
I need a dose of Fireball or Brain Bleach.
Okay good to know....putting the Brain Bleach away...getting the club soda and Fire Ball.

I guess she needed a new outlet for her flowery public declarations of twu wuv, since she can't do it here anymore. :P

4 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Yes, but most Reformed Christians are cessationists, who believe that prophetic dreams, speaking in tongues, etc. are a thing of the past.

That was what I was taugh in my mainstream Presbyterian church as a kid and teenager. (Presbyterian Church USA) I think that's also what our non-denominational church holds. I seem to recall that from when I joined the church years ago, but since I hardly ever attend church, don't quote me on it! :pb_redface: (I am a night owl and a serious introvert.)

10 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Yes, but most Reformed Christians are cessationists, who believe that prophetic dreams, speaking in tongues, etc. are a thing of the past. RC Sproul Sr.'s position is made clear in this article

Thanks.  These people never cease to confuse me.  So Senior says that the Bible is inerrant (and it mentions prophesy) but he is not cherry-picking at all.  He has just decided that prophesy is over-ruled by the Spirit these days, because he got sent 40+ prophesies that turned out to be duds.  How embarrassing.  It sounds to me that Satan must have been hard at work in Senior's dreams.  :)

It's a pity because if Senior believed in dream prophesy like Lisa, Spanky would have had a better excuse for the Ashley Madison lark.

♪♫♪♫♬

Last night I had the strangest dream
I ever dreamed before
I dreamed the Lord was telling me
To find myself a ____ [sex worker]
I dreamed I saw on the internet
A site all filled with girls
And if I registered there they said
I'd find some sexy Godly pearls

(Apologies to Simon and Garfunkel)

On 3/22/2018 at 4:47 PM, Howl said:

Every time I see stuff like this, it makes me throw up in my throat a little.  What have been James and Stacy's biggest challenge?  Covering  up divorce and then trying to do damage control lest it challenge their brand?

That would be the extent of it save for the fact they always have to get tipsy before sex. 

• 1 month later...

Lisa posted her son's prom pictures. The prom was at a Catholic high school (I think; that's where his girlfriend goes to school, according to her Facebook page), and one member of his group is a Muslim girl in a headscarf. I have to wonder what Spanky thinks about all this, but I am glad his intolerant "teachings" haven't seemed to have had much affect on the kid. 

25 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Lisa posted her son's prom pictures.

They look like a nice and normal group of kids.  Lisa's son was also interacting well with Spanky's children in the Easter egg hunt  collection video.  Hard to hide eggs in all that perfectly mulched landscaping.

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that Lisa's house is a typical McMansion and I hate McMansions.

5 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Hard to hide eggs in all that perfectly mulched landscaping.

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that Lisa's house is a typical McMansion and I hate McMansions.

Was this her house before she married Spanky? I hate McMansions too. I am curious about their financial dynamic.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived