IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 2: WTF is Happening, In More Ways than One

FundieFarmer

I tell you what. I grieve at their choice to frame the desperate act of a suffering young man as some kind of sin-choice. Fuck you, Sprouls.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the photos Lisa posted, it looks like the Ringel family is Jewish (in one, baby Aaron is wearing a yamaka, in another, the woman who appears to be his grandmother is wearing a Star of David pendant). I wonder if this created drama with the Sprouls. 

Apparently they received enough backlash to remove the word "choice", but not enough to correct that "disappointed".

And while I think  in some cases suicide can be a free choice that should be respected, depression and its consequences aren't a choice. Shame on you Lisa Sproul. For what sort of people a depression driven suicide is a disappointing choice while a DUI is nothing at all? Wasn't she the dietician turned psychology expert that should have helped RC heal? If this is her experience with mental illness showing, I wouldn't want her under a hundred feet from a patient.

This is unbearably sad.  Condolences to all his family and friends suffering heartbreak at this loss. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 10:37 PM, DomWackTroll said:

From the photos Lisa posted, it looks like the Ringel family is Jewish (in one, baby Aaron is wearing a yamaka, in another, the woman who appears to be his grandmother is wearing a Star of David pendant). I wonder if this created drama with the Sprouls. 

Yes, Aaron was Jewish.

His Father is of Jewish Descent, but is a Born Again Christian.

Hello Everyone,

This is Salty1.

My phone died back in May and I lost all my information. 

Was also busy with Life.

I am back and willing to answer what questions I able too.

I was deeply saddened by the passing of Aaron. 

I spoke with his father early the day after.

I was totally angered by Lisa's Post, on her FB page.

It doesn't show it and not sure if I screenshot the original post, but was extremely upset that she originally posted,  he had taken his own life.

His father and as far as know his mother, had not made it public.

It was wrong on so many levels.

He had a extemely bright future ahead of him and I am saddened by his loss.

I am trying to get caught up on the other thread at the present time. It is interesting.

On 10/9/2017 at 1:57 PM, MamaJunebug said:

Bless your heart, you think you’re bantering with us.  No: you are saying heartless things about a person who acknowledges his mental illness and you are fan-girl/boying The New RC Juniors.  We are calling you out on your insensitivity and foolishness. 

I see that you told me to “Move On”, above, and you also have as much as said that Campbell needs to “move on” from his mother’s death. I don’t know you from Adam but if I met you and discovered who you are, I’d laugh in your face and walk away.

I pray G-d you don’t know Campbell personally so that you can’t tell him “move on”  to his face.  Because surely you wouldn’t be so cowardly as to do it behind net anonymity.  

Okay, I've read ALL of the posts on here, and all of "Schmoopy's" posts on this site. 

I am about 110% convinced that she is Lisa, RC Jr's new wife. 

If I am correct, which I know I am, SHAME ON YOU FOR COMING ON HERE AND BASHING THOSE POOR SPROUL CHILDREN. They lost their mother tragically.  The embarrassment of RC, Jr. and Ashley Madison. THEN, their father up and marries you...and LIES about it to the children, only to come clean months later that he had actually married you. Then, RC gets arrested for driving drunk with the boys in the car.

None of those kids asked for their lives to be torn upside down by the poor, inexcusable decisions and behavior by their father. 

However, based upon Lisa's "parenting skills" towards her OWN children, I'm not the least surprised to see this behavior towards others' children. 

Lisa, instead of logging onto here and "bantering", perhaps your time would be better spent on keeping your recent husband away from alcohol, ACTUALLY homeschooling the youngest two of RC's kids, and working on changing the home environment so that CPS won't need to be called to your home -AGAIN. 

On 10/9/2017 at 12:30 PM, FundieFarmer said:

Also, don't you think it's odd that Sproul Sr. seems to be fine with this? I sure do, and I've paid my dues in the Reformed church (and ARP, and OPC) to be able to ask that.

Do we know that Sproul Sr. is fine with Lisa's much married and divorced status? 

I don't remember any public comment from that camp than the one announcing that Junior had resigned for "personal reasons."  Oh, I suppose Sproul Sr. was at Spanky and Lisa's wedding - either the courthouse one or the party afterwards.  I would say that means acceptance that they are married, but not necessarily fine with it.

@Salty1, I would like to introduce you to @Schmoopy.  Your differences of opinion on Lisa should make for some interesting reading.  :popcorn2:

50 minutes ago, LydiaAnn said:

Okay, I've read ALL of the posts on here, and all of "Schmoopy's" posts on this site. 

I am about 110% convinced that she is Lisa, RC Jr's new wife. 

If I am correct, which I know I am, SHAME ON YOU FOR COMING ON HERE AND BASHING THOSE POOR SPROUL CHILDREN. They lost their mother tragically.  The embarrassment of RC, Jr. and Ashley Madison. THEN, their father up and marries you...and LIES about it to the children, only to come clean months later that he had actually married you. Then, RC gets arrested for driving drunk with the boys in the car.

None of those kids asked for their lives to be torn upside down by the poor, inexcusable decisions and behavior by their father. 

However, based upon Lisa's "parenting skills" towards her OWN children, I'm not the least surprised to see this behavior towards others' children. 

Lisa, instead of logging onto here and "bantering", perhaps your time would be better spent on keeping your recent husband away from alcohol, ACTUALLY homeschooling the youngest two of RC's kids, and working on changing the home environment so that CPS won't need to be called to your home -AGAIN. 

As I was trying to read through the other thread, before I commented on "Schmoopy" comments.

I agree!

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

Do we know that Sproul Sr. is fine with Lisa's much married and divorced status? 

I don't remember any public comment from that camp than the one announcing that Junior had resigned for "personal reasons."  Oh, I suppose Sproul Sr. was at Spanky and Lisa's wedding - either the courthouse one or the party  afterwards.  I would say that means acceptance that they are married, but not necessarily fine with it.

@Salty1, I would like to introduce you to @Schmoopy.  Your differences of opinion on Lisa should make for some interesting reading.  :popcorn2:

LOL it will be interesting!

As too Sproul Sr, I am sure that they were in attendence and more then likely not aware of her past.

She had contact with Jr, before his wife's passing.

On 10/28/2017 at 9:54 PM, uber frau said:

Fuck you Lisa.  That is all I can say. 

I have used this exact phrase, throughout the years.

Who in their right mind would marry Spanky Sproul? 

If Mulva isn't Lisa, it could be Darby the daughter. She's been on this board before in a lame attempt to mess with us. 

45 minutes ago, Salty1 said:

I just finished reading the end of last thread. 

Where do I begin?

It look like there are only the 2 threads for the latest Sproul Jr adventures

4 hours ago, LydiaAnn said:

I am 110% positive "Schmoopy" is actually RC Jr's wife, Lisa. 

This takes all the Lisa obsession to a whole new level.  I too go on forums and defend my lifestyle choices by calling myself a "hot babe"!

Oh wait, no I don't because I'm not a fucking narcissist.  

Also, FUCK YOU LISA for that post.  ESPECIALLY if the parents had not shared publicly yet.  Suicide still has a very real stigma in our society, and it can be very, very important for family members and close friends to be allowed to grieve and begin to heal BEFORE publicly confirming the details and confronting the wider public's reaction.  My friend lost a child to suicide, and while they always intended to honor his memory by entering into advocacy and awareness, it wasn't until a year after his death that they felt they were in a place where they could do so healthily and without harming themselves or impeding their processing of his death.  

Those people close to him deserved the ability to grieve and process the circumstances of his death in private, and you took that from them.  I don't care how much of a "hot babe" you are, you are a hot mess of a human and you should get off this forum and start learning how to be a decent human being.  

I just can't believe anyone would be narcissistic enough to be all "Lisa is so beautiful and perfect" about themself!   I assumed a relative or best friend, but the descriptions of Lisa's perfections are too fawning to to be about oneself?  Or am I just hopelessly naïve?

6 minutes ago, Lurky said:

I just can't believe anyone would be narcissistic enough to be all "Lisa is so beautiful and perfect" about themself!   I assumed a relative or best friend, but the descriptions of Lisa's perfections are too fawning to to be about oneself?  Or am I just hopelessly naïve?

I'm with you. Surely she's not that conceited and transparent. Right?

... RIGHT?  :my_cry:

(I'll confess that I've wondered whether it's Spanky himself, desperate to feel in some small way like he can "take care of his woman" or be the knight defending her honor or whatever)

32 minutes ago, Lurky said:

That is exactly what I thought. Surely no one would really pretend to be someone else to go on about how beautiful and perfect they are. My thoughts are Spanky or someone hopelessly in love with Lisa. 

I went to the first thread to check for the photos from the wedding...and the link is inactive. I’m fairly certain his parents were in attendance, if not because I am almost certain I recall a photo of Sr. marrying them. He is not performing many marriages or funerals now- only for dear friends- so with the fandom around him, many would consider that a feather in their cap. If I am not misremembering, that would tell me that the Srs. are rather very much fine with the marriage.

5 hours ago, starfish said:

Who in their right mind would marry Spanky Sproul? 

If Mulva isn't Lisa, it could be Darby the daughter. She's been on this board before in a lame attempt to mess with us. 

Pretty sure it's Lisa, not Darby.

I don't think the married Sproul kids care for her OR support her hot-mess marriage to their dad. Why do I think this? For starters, none of them are on Lisa-RC's Facebook friend's list....and they were until recently. Also, Darby and Campbell are close; cannot envision her to discuss Campbell's depression over their Mom's death in such an insensitive, dismissive, heartless manner.

1 hour ago, Pianokeeper said:

I'm with you. Surely she's not that conceited and transparent. Right?

... RIGHT?  :my_cry:

(I'll confess that I've wondered whether it's Spanky himself, desperate to feel in some small way like he can "take care of his woman" or be the knight defending her honor or whatever)

It's totally Lisa. 

2 hours ago, Georgiana said:

This takes all the Lisa obsession to a whole new level.  I too go on forums and defend my lifestyle choices by calling myself a "hot babe"!

Oh wait, no I don't because I'm not a fucking narcissist.  

Also, FUCK YOU LISA for that post.  ESPECIALLY if the parents had not shared publicly yet.  Suicide still has a very real stigma in our society, and it can be very, very important for family members and close friends to be allowed to grieve and begin to heal BEFORE publicly confirming the details and confronting the wider public's reaction.  My friend lost a child to suicide, and while they always intended to honor his memory by entering into advocacy and awareness, it wasn't until a year after his death that they felt they were in a place where they could do so healthily and without harming themselves or impeding their processing of his death.  

Those people close to him deserved the ability to grieve and process the circumstances of his death in private, and you took that from them.  I don't care how much of a "hot babe" you are, you are a hot mess of a human and you should get off this forum and start learning how to be a decent human being.  

That is exactly what gave her away.

A leopard does not change it's spot's!

Same Narcissistic BS, different year.

22 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

I went to the first thread to check for the photos from the wedding...and the link is inactive. I’m fairly certain his parents were in attendance, if not because I am almost certain I recall a photo of Sr. marrying them. He is not performing many marriages or funerals now- only for dear friends- so with the fandom around him, many would consider that a feather in their cap. If I am not misremembering, that would tell me that the Srs. are rather very much fine with the marriage.

Well, even if the Srs. were at the "religious" ceremony - it would be a blessing rather than a marriage, because Spanky and Lisa had already tied the knot in a civil ceremony months before the kilt and burgundy monstrosity dress celebration.

If the Sproul Srs. are very much fine with the marriage of Jr. to much married and much divorced Lisa - then Sproul Sr. is also a hypocrite and going against most of what he has preached in the past.  And Ligonier's present message ...

These people really need to get their judgmental ducks in a row. 

In your scenario Sproul. Sr, is saying:  "Divorce is bad - unless you marry my drunken problem son and take care of his neglected adopted kiddos.  Then it is totes fine.  Welcome to my family, Lisa, you divorced harlot, you!  Your sins are washed clean because you are willing to marry Precious.  Who has sinned." ;)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived