IGNORED

Lori Alexander 31: The Viral Godly Tudor

7 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Comments on IG 

See its all fear based. These women are just so afraid their husband will get one look of nipple and leave them or not want them. Have more faith and trust in your man!

A few minutes ago my husband innocently walked into my office.

Me: does a woman breastfeeding make you aroused?

Him: No! (quizzical look)

Me: does side boob give you an erection?

Him (after having what side boob is explained) No

Me: So seeing a glimpse of a nipple doesn't make you all lustful?

Him: No........Lori?

Me: Yep

He quickly left my office before I could throw more weird questions at him.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, for someone who doesn't think women should show any breasts, Lori sure likes the deep v-neck and her daughters aren't anywhere near her (so-called) modestly standards.

Lori thinks that it is a problem that women wear what she considers revealing clothes, because of the consequences it has on men. Specifically she says it arouses them. What she will not understand is that is not women's problem. If I look great and some random guy on the beach has thoughts about me, it is on HIM to deal with them. Men (and women) have many lustful thoughts throughout the day. This is normal, it helps keep our species alive. Why is it my responsibility to worry about what reaction random people have to the way I am dressed. 

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Haha. It’s not hard to figure out that breasts are DUEL purpose!!!  Oh my god. I should go make a meme of a couple of boobs, armed with muskets I think, counting off five paces before the draw. I’m just finding this hilarious.  

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose brain went to a booby duel. 

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

carolynmiles5.PNG.661eca7417f754149451c426bf1aa953.PNG

Omfg! Karen Schuler has big knockers and is totally responsible with them now! At first she wasn't behaving as a big boobed Christian should but she was able to tame them and now they and she are very well behaved. She is at peace with her rack and God. Praise the Lord! Her large cans will eventually start heading south toward her very godly knees and therefore closer to Satan and his influence. They may need a second talking to as they get closer to Hell. 

4 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Haha. It’s not hard to figure out that breasts are DUEL purpose!!!  Oh my god. I should go make a meme of a couple of boobs, armed with muskets I think, counting off five paces before the draw. I’m just finding this hilarious.  

Duel purpose boobz.

59eabb51212e4_duelboobz.jpg.77907c74b324afe391c0495f1c930db2.jpg

*Facepalm*. Everything about Lori’s post today and her *handwritten post* just screams “THOU ART NOT HOLY. WORSHIP ME. FOCUS ON ME AND MY PROBLEMS RATHER THAN MAKING AN INDIVIDUAL EFFORT TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD”. Essentially, be nothing like Jesus. *Harder face palm*

7 hours ago, Loveday said:

Because of course one doesn't dare go to a non-Christian dentist's office. Who knows WHAT kinds of articles one might find there? Certainly not ones that so conveniently fit Lori's agenda.  :my_dodgy:

Not to mention...what magazine had an article about Free Jinger? Anyone know? :pb_lol:

I SO WANNA KNOW!!!! Please let me get my hands on that article.

Lindy is back.... With child training. Is it just me or does the term child training kinda make you uncomfortable? It makes me uncomfortable. I know there's that verse than says train up a child in the way they should go. But all I get from the term child training is that book the Pearls wrote which sounds like child abuse. I wonder if that's where she gets it from. And how do you train a baby to allow a blanket on its head while breastfeeding? Honestly that kinda scares me. 

image.png

@Sarah92 yep it disturbs me. And I do applied behavior analysis therapy, which is often WAYYY mislabeled as “training”. PEOPLE DO NOT (or really really should not) TRAIN CHILDREN. Teach. People should TEACH children. Training is often a means to an end. Children are not a mere means to an end..

@fundamentallyfearless I hear you on that! I'm getting my degree in Clinical mental health counseling. One of my theories is CBT so I get the behavioral part. And I agree teach and parent children. I hear training and think of dogs. I don't want to know (or perhaps I do so I can report her) what kind of conditioning she's using with her babies. 

Why I'm still up I have no idea but I saw this and I'm left scratching my head. A man's ego can only take so much? So much what? So much pressure? So many mistakes? 

See this is why I don't buy into their version of marriage. Out of one side of their mouths they talk respect and submission. Out of the other they insult men with assumptions about what they can   handle and how it's impossible for them not to lust. They act as if men are children who can't be communicated with because "submission" and his sense of leadership is so fragile. They rarely talk about the important roles fathers play. Heck these women seem like they're single mothers with how much they consider the father's role. It's apparently better for the man to do 80 hour work weeks and never see his children because the wife can't work. Who cares if it will affect his mental and physical health? 

I'm a feminist who supposedly hates men according to these people and I show more respect towards men. 

image.png

11 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Also I'd like to see Lori look a mother with a dying child, who can't afford care, that health care isn't a right. 

Unfortunately I don’t think Lori would have a problem telling a dying child’s mum that. She is that evil and twisted!

9 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Omfg! Karen Schuler has big knockers and is totally responsible with them now! At first she wasn't behaving as a big boobed Christian should but she was able to tame them and now they and she are very well behaved. She is at peace with her rack and God. Praise the Lord! Her large cans will eventually start heading south toward her very godly knees and therefore closer to Satan and his influence. They may need a second talking to as they get closer to Hell. 

This is just fantastic. Thank you for the laugh this morning!  

Reader:

Well yeah, your policing the sizes of bikinis at the beach seems not as important as the Christian call to help people in need, feed children, help refugees, help the sick, poor or persecuted...

Go ahead, Lori.  Remind her that the Lord doesn't give one whit whether you feed the hungry or not.  As you said yesterday, it doesn't matter at all.  

What God really wants, is women to take responsibility for the fact that Ken can't stop looking at them.  Surely there's a verse about it...somewhere...

Reader:

No, we can’t solve all of the world’s problems. But we can do our part, and teach our children to do their part in loving, sharing, and being kind. Every weekend my children and I bake a huge batch of muffins to give to the local charity who supplies school lunches to those children who need them. In this way, we are helping kids learn – because kids can’t learn on an empty tummy. Children getting an education is one of the most important steps to fight against their future poverty. We also volunteer at a local charity that supports refugees – we help them learn English and how to assimilate into our country and just generally be friends with them. By doing these things, my children are learning to be grateful for what we have, because there are so many people who are way worse off than us, and they are learning that the love of Jesus is about helping those less fortunate, and doing what we can to make the world a better place. They are learning to be kind and giving, and they are learning to serve others.

It is very easy to do our part in helping to make the world a little bit of a better place. Even though we can’t do very much, if we each do a little bit, it makes a big difference.

I am interested to see whether Lori deletes this one, or not.

18 minutes ago, Koala said:

Reader:

I am interested to see whether Lori deletes this one, or not.

I think she did. Was that one her fb post with the world photo?

This article is very interesting. The first time I heard the whole "train up a child" verse explained this way, it is like a light bulb went off in my head. The man teaching this idea at the time used the example of s sapling. Sometimes a new tree will have a particular bend to it and by letting the tree follow its own bent, you are allowing it to grow the way it intended to grow from the time of its planting. A wise person will even use strings and stakes to protect that bent and keep it on its intended path. At maturity, the tree has grown in the direction of its bent and still serves its person. I have always loved this approach to parenting because it allows for us to raise each child a little differently and celebrate his/her unique personality without actually beating each of our kids.

http://www.bethcranford.com/train-up-a-child-its-not-what-you-think/

5 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

They rarely talk about the important roles fathers play. Heck these women seem like they're single mothers with how much they consider the father's role. It's apparently better for the man to do 80 hour work weeks and never see his children because the wife can't work. Who cares if it will affect his mental and physical health? 

I'm a feminist who supposedly hates men according to these people and I show more respect towards men. 

image.png

Exactly!  They act like a man is only good for being an ATM machine.  As much as Lori preaches that children need their mothers, they need fathers too. 

These people couldn't care less if the man works himself into an early grave so their butts can stay home. I would never do that to my husband.  A wife working is indeed being a help mate (I don't say help meet because that's just stupid).

This might sound very cruel of me. But, if one of Lori's fangirls whose husband works multiple jobs ends up ill or dead due to all the stress I hope karma catches up to one of those women. Some of Lori's fangirls come off as quite selfish in many of their comments.

Recently, there was a woman on Lori's FB who said she was single mom with two sons for eight years. She had recently got married and said that her husband works multiple jobs so she can stay at home. A part of me wondered if she just married him for money and probably doesn't care if he is around to be a father figure to her kids.

Lori is ranting about breastfeeding in public again.

The leghumper fangirls are telling horror stories in the FB comments about evil feminist women whipping out their breasts in public to breastfeed. Just flopping those things out.  This is happening everywhere -- all the time.  OMG men are catching sight of these evil feminist breasts and getting all excited and turned on and stumbling. 

Did you know that it was God who sexualized breasts?  Yep it's in the Bible. You can look it up.

Lori , the godly modest mentor who wears short shorts, lets us all know that she breastfed all four of her children for nearly a year and no man except Ken ever saw her breasts.  'Cause she was godly and discreet and did it at home under a cover.

Does anyone believe Lori breastfed her children for nearly a year?   Anyone? Nah.  Me neither.  She has gleefully told us about flicking baby cheeks to stop biting.  She may have breastfed for 3-4 weeks, but at the first bite she was done and it was the bottle for her kids.  Besides, she had the children trained to sleep through the night at 6 weeks.  There was no way she was doing  2:00am feedings.  She needed her rest after all.

I may need to get out more, but I rarely see women breastfeeding in public.  Maybe there are tons and I don't notice.  Mr. Dress doesn't seem to see them either.  Of course, it could be that neither of us is completely obsessed  (like Lor) with staring at women's breasts/ cleavages while in public in order to shame them on the interwebz.

I would like to ask Lori to explain the passage where Jesus says that when you feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick and imprisoned, you did it for him and those who don't do this will be sent away to eternal punishment. 

Nowhere does the Bible mention nagging at women to have lots of babies and not work or policing other people's clothing choices or ranting about women feeding their babies as being the things that Christians are to do in the world. 

5 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Does anyone else believe Lori breastfed her children for nearly a near?   Anyone? Nah.  Me neither.  She has gleefully told us about flicking baby cheeks to stop biting.  She may have breastfed for  3-4 weeks, but at the first bite she was done and it was the bottle for her kids.  Besides, she had the children trained to sleep through the night at 6 weeks.  There was no way she was doing  2:00am feedings.  She needed her rest after all.

I may need to get out more, but I rarely see women breastfeeding in public.  Maybe there are tons and I don't notice.  Mr. Dress doesn't seem to see them either.  Of course, it could be that neither of us is completely obsessed  (like Lor) with staring at women's breasts/ cleavages while in public in order to shame them on the interwebz.

I'm not buying her breastfeeding for close to a year. She is probably claiming that to try and make herself look better to her fangirls.

As for public breastfeeding I don't see a lot either. My cousin is currently breastfeeding/pumping. She says will go out to her car to breastfeed while covered because she feels comfortable that way. Back in July, I stopped at a bank to get cash from the ATM on a Saturday afternoon. Driving in I only saw one car in the parking lot and the driver's side door was open. When I parked I then saw a  woman breastfeeding uncovered. I'm sure if Lori had seen that she would have freaked out especially since that particular bank is next to a very busy movie theater with people always walking around.

On 10/19/2017 at 5:02 PM, KDA said:

I made a sourdough starter once and named it Sally. I found the recipe on Google. However, Sally wasn't much good at making sourdough bread, my bread turned out hard and weird and yuck so Sally died an untimely death down the drain. If you have time, and you would be willing to share any tips (or your recipe for starter and how to look after it and use it etc.) I would love to hear from you!! I'll happily fill out the 5 page application but you really DON'T want to see what I look like in swimwear ;) 

Godly as I am, it is second nature to me to be humble: I didn't start my own Sally, I got it from my daughter who got it from a friend. It has been doing fine for 3 or 4 months now. Compared to other starters from my days of old, it isn't very sour tasting, which suits me fine.

I do know that making your own from scratch is always a crapshoot. There is no way to know which wild yeasts are landing on your potato-water (or whatever). Some may not leaven bread at all, some may make light, crusty, terrible-tasting bread, sometimes you grow mold as well as yeast and that can be disgusting. In the words of Carla Emery, the guru to many an old back-to-the-lander, "Trying to work with invisible livestock can be tricky."

Any starter is going to morph a bit over time as it acquires new organisms from the air. It doesn't necessarily mean you did anything wrong. I keep mine refrigerated, in a canning jar with a loose plastic top. I think the longest I have let it go between uses is a couple of weeks.

I don't understand what they consider "stumbling", anyway? Is it that a man has a brief, sexual thought? 

Or do they mean that men will see a breastfeeding woman and go home and masturbate? Are fundies really against masturbation to that extent? (And do they really think breastfeeding women are that hot, anyway? They generally look exhausted to me. I'd've thought more stumbling would occur when a man saw a pretty 20-year old)

I guess I don't understand what a "stumble" involves, exactly.

• mango_fandango locked this topic
  • laPapessaGiovanna unlocked and locked this topic

Archived